BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
The internet speed at time warner cable is amazing. However, it always randomly falters. I hate that the Internet will randomly go down several times throughout the day.
Melissa D.
Horrible customer service. horrible internet (we have the highest speed) it does it's job but cuts out all the time. we got rid of our cable because everything is obnoxiously expensive. we have to have time warner in our apartment building otherwise we would switch somewhere else. they are the worse cable company around.
Tanna F.
Goleta, CA
This is the only service available in my apartment building and it is sub par. The Internet is not consistently working and the customer service is not what it should be.
Crystal B.
The serive is ok at best, but its the fastest thing in my area. The service goes in ans out pretty often , but i can say that customer service does all they can to help especially when first starting out.
KIMBERLY S.
Granville, NY
TWC is THE cable provider in our area (rural) but I actually have zero issues... very very little down time and super responsive team of employees. I have no complaints!
Shelbie G.
Madawaska, ME
TWC at first was 5stars. Now the shows glitch far to much not to mention the prices being high. Even when its sunny and nice outside the box will glitches its annoying! ūüĎé
Kerri-Jo S.
I love the service, the internet is great. I only gave 4 stars because we have had some issues with lazy techs who didn't do the job or didn't do it right the first time and we had to have different techs come out multiple times.
Grant H.
Los Angeles, CA
Not the greatest. I remember last year, the cable cut out right in the middle of the Super Bowl. Since then, I noticed it would be choppy more often and I would have problems with it here and there. I've since switched to DirecTV.
Sierra G.
greenwood indiana
This is the only cable and Internet we can get in our area, which is why we went with it. It's decent. It's more expensive than a lot of other company's prices, and the internet goes in and out a lot but overall it isn't too bad.
Kaitlyn K.
Time Warner is unbeatable in our area when it comes to internet speed... but accomplishing anything with them is a nightmare. Customer service leaves much to be desired.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?