BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Desiree O.
Desiree O.
Bellflower, CA
I've tried of cable companies and none have compared to TWC, I can view all the new movies. They also have all the shows that my children love available to etch immediately. Love the service and all of the promotions.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Charlotte, NC
I only use time warner for Internet services and it is ok. It can be spotty sometimes. I also think their prices are a little high for what you get. I have a standard internet option and it's about $35.
Hasia J.
Hasia J.
I hate time warner with everything inside me. Their prices change more often than I can keep up with. Customer care is a headache. They charge in advance for services you haven't used yet. Unfortunately they are THE only internet providers in my area so I am stuck with them
Amber S.
Amber S.
Matthews, NC
One of my biggest pet peeves is dealing with companies that constantly require upgrades that don't come standard. Moved to a new home and my second story gets hardly any internet connection and when the Tech came out he said we needed a booster. But did nothing. Our internet is slow, and apparently there is a faster road runner but for some reason we can't get it until the next contract.
Rylie S.
Rylie S.
Pickerington, OH
This company is expensive and our cable/DVR service doesn't work half the time. Also, for service calls they are never on time and they don't have the proper equipment when they do arrive. We would consider switching, but this is one of our only options where we are located.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Durham, NC
Overpriced, just like most cable companies. It is much better than Comcast, though.. Haven't had nearly as many problems with my wireless internet or internet connection speed. The packages offered for cable aren't worth purchasing, so we use Netflix, Sling, and a digital antenna.
Kylynne C.
Kylynne C.
Techie Expert
They are overpriced and the only company that services our house. While they do provide decent customer service and quality service, the cost is very high and they penalize you for dropping services.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Goldsboro , NC
The Internet service in my area (Goldsboro, NC) is so spotty, even at non-peak hours. I paid extra for faster internet and still I get slow service. And don't even get me started on customer service..
Aly V.
Aly V.
I HATE Time Warner Cable and wouldn't recommend to anyone who isn't forced to use it like I am. The service is always wonky- I have to reset my cable and internet at least once a week. I call their customer service line more often than my own parents. What a waste of time!!!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Columbus, OH
Very hit or miss and quite expensive. Wifi in my house doesn't have a great range with their provided equipment and they don't offer the highest speeds in my area. Network is often down, too.

However, customer service has done a great job assisting me and testing when requested.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?