BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brandi S.
Charleston, SC
The only choice we have in our condo sadly but this company sucks, the internet goes out all the time the cable constantly messes up and we've had to call a million times to get everything fixed they even had the balls to charge us 500$ randomly one month for no reason what so ever.Horrible company horrible customer service.
Issac G.
The service is great especially customer service its getting a lot better. I have all the service internet, phone, and cable. I have been a customer for a few years I wished they offered some sort of perks for long term customers.
Dennise W.
Killeen, TX
Most of the time the intent works well, but there are times when the Internet seems to just quick and my husband has to reset the box... This happens at least once a month.
Summer M.
Rochester, NY
So expensive! the good thing about twc though is they will match any current promos to existing members if you ask. but, you have to ask and put up a small fight- it's worth it to save 40 to 50 dollars on a package you already have.
Alexandra R.
Murray, KY
I live in an apartment, making the connection spotty sometimes. TWC has been out to our apartment twice in the past 5 months and I have seen improvements after their visit.
Katie E.
I don't watch TV very often, but I've been quite pleased with Time Warner Cable's internet service. Initially we planned only to pay for internet, but found it more cost effective to pay for the internet/cable/phone service package.
Jennifer C.
Raleigh, NC
So far, so good. We've not had many problems and what few we've had, TWC took care of us real quick. It's been one of the best experiences I've had with a service provider.
Brittany P.
Service is crap with Time Warner Cable. Half the time the cable doesn't work or internet is crap. Customer service is terrible too. However, the service is getting better.
Justine K.
CHANDLER, AZ
I wish that I had another affordable option for high speed internet in my area. Unfortunately I don't, so we're forced to use Time Warner Cable. I would switch if I could.
Our apartment complex is only routed for time warner, so we have to use it!! the Internet is pretty fast in our area since they have to compete with Google fiber, but customer service is not the greatest.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?