BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Nahal A.
I think with all the steaming services available that time warner should really lower their prices. I have considered giving my cable box back as it would be a fraction of the cost to just stream television. Otherwise, I'm happy with their customer service. I think that's an area where they really thrive.
Kristi L.
Akron, OH
Too expensive for the horrible shows that are playing. I got rid of my cable and purchased an antenna and watch netflix for entertainment. All the interesting shows are on the premium channels and its just a waste of money to pay extra when you can just watch online or rent in a few months and binge watch
Rosa V.
San Antonio, TX
Don't really have much of an option. Other companies wanna charge me a big deposit. My internet goes out every month. One time the technicians were in my home taking pictures of my personal items and posted on social media to make fun. They're so pricey and there crap is always on an outage or messing up.
Melani F.
Edgar, WI
My husband and I have only been customers of Time Warner Cable for about a year now. We only have internet service and we have been very happy with it thus far. Our bill is the same every month with no hidden fees or surprise charges. With our experience I would definitely recommend Time Warner to others.
Brianna W.
Ithaca, NY
There are so many channels that you can almost always find something to watch, and many of their primetime shows have on demand features. However they took away my favorite feature, "start over", now you have to start from where you were and hoped you didn't miss something, or wait until it was on demand.
Gabrielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
Time Warner is a good company. I have had trouble with them in the past when trying to get my services started up. The customer service centers are very helpful and the people are very nice. Sometimes I find my internet moving very slowly and being a college student, I do need fast and reliable internet.
M H.
Porter Ranch, CA
Absolutely terrible from the customer service to the service itself. We are always complaining about our internet. We do not live in a remote location and there really is no reason why we experience such terrible service. We have tried to upgrade the boxes but, that also did not work. Time warner sucks!!
Jessica M.
I hate this company. Slow service, constantly changing their rates and not providing enough service for the price point. It's impossible to accomplish anything with their customer service. If I had another choice I'd go with is but until Fiber is installed in my neighborhood, I'm stuck with this company.
LIZETH V.
Edinburg, TX
They offer a lot of channels, but not all of them are interesting, it depends of the package you choose, they offers good specials, but anyway it is expensive, I'm not sure if I would recommend it or not, I have used it for a long time, but now you can find a lot of strumming apps that are really worthy.
Beth C.
Hampden, ME
Internet is fast with Time Warner cable. Get a lot of channels to choose from. Love the DVR feature. Although it doesn't really seem to hold that much. So I find I am constantly having to watch it I recorded and delete it so that I can still record other programs. Overall I do recommend Time Warner cable
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?