BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Krisily K.
The most frustrating part about TWC is that most features don't work, they advertise OnDemand and it looks like it has a user friendly design but that is not what my OnDemand looks like. Also the service goes out whenever it is windy which is no fun at all. They also advertise the "go back" feature which has never worked once for me.
Stephanie P.
Clearwater, FL
I have Bright House Networks as my cable, internet, and phone provider. It is under Time Warner Cable and I have had nothing but a great experience with them from their quality in services to their quality in customer service. I would recommend them until I was blue in the face and then I would start writing it down on a poster board.
Robyn L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I feel like I'm in the minority sometimes, but I like Time Warner a lot! The internet is fast, the cable is great, and I feel like it's a good value. My only gripe is that HBO for some reason isn't as high definition as the rest of the channels. I haven't pursued fixing it, but I will say their customer care is very responsive and solid!
Amber R.
I don't particularly like Time Warner Cable. There are however, a few pros. It is pretty affordable. You don't get as many channels as you would with a more expensive TV provider. The wifi is also really tricky. At times it is so good, but most of the time it is really slow and quits. I usually have to reset my wifi about 5 times a day.
Jessica T.
Hate time warner! If I could get any other service where I live than I would. Always have issues with my cable boxes or internet not working and when I call in I'm on hold for sometimes hours at a time just to be told "reset my box" which I do daily or I have to wait for a tech to come to my house which only fixes the problem temporarily
Kristen C.
Austin, TX
We have Internet and Cable with DVR through TWC. I would say that their internet speeds are fine but their cable services are less than par. Our box is always freezing and sometimes doesn't record the shows we schedule it to. We had AT&T Uverse before and never had any of these problems. I will probably cancel once our contract is over.
Samantha B.
Service is spotty, sometimes the internet works sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes the DirecTV works sometimes it doesn't. All they tell us is to unplug the router to "reset" it. Then the price keeps increasing by $10.00 every year since the end of the first year "trial" price. Unfortunately they are the only service we can get in our location.
Scottie L.
Los Angeles , CA
I've only used time warner cable as my internet provider. I need to say, their installation service is perfect. I recently moved into an old building where internet has never been installed so they have to drill some holes on the wall and connect the cable. Man, under 95 degrees on a ladder working for an hour for this, thats hard work.
Kristina D.
When we had TV service through direct TV I was very disappointed in it so much the we ended our cable service and moved to direct tv.

Internet wise we have not had too many issues besides the fact that I'm paying 45.00 s month for slow internet. No wifi no extras. We do have the router on loan from them but we do not have any thing else.

Andrea U.
Three stars because four would be giving them too much credit. Im not in love with Time Warner as a cable company but I do love them for their internet. The cable receivers lag a lot and some times get stuck so I have to restart the entire box which takes about 10 minutes. Other than that their channel lineup is pretty good for my needs
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?