BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Amber R.
Amber R.
I don't particularly like Time Warner Cable. There are however, a few pros. It is pretty affordable. You don't get as many channels as you would with a more expensive TV provider. The wifi is also really tricky. At times it is so good, but most of the time it is really slow and quits. I usually have to reset my wifi about 5 times a day.
Andrea U.
Andrea U.
Three stars because four would be giving them too much credit. Im not in love with Time Warner as a cable company but I do love them for their internet. The cable receivers lag a lot and some times get stuck so I have to restart the entire box which takes about 10 minutes. Other than that their channel lineup is pretty good for my needs
Scottie L.
Scottie L.
Chino Hills, CA
I've only used time warner cable as my internet provider. I need to say, their installation service is perfect. I recently moved into an old building where internet has never been installed so they have to drill some holes on the wall and connect the cable. Man, under 95 degrees on a ladder working for an hour for this, thats hard work.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Austin, TX
We have Internet and Cable with DVR through TWC. I would say that their internet speeds are fine but their cable services are less than par. Our box is always freezing and sometimes doesn't record the shows we schedule it to. We had AT&T Uverse before and never had any of these problems. I will probably cancel once our contract is over.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Clearwater, FL
I have Bright House Networks as my cable, internet, and phone provider. It is under Time Warner Cable and I have had nothing but a great experience with them from their quality in services to their quality in customer service. I would recommend them until I was blue in the face and then I would start writing it down on a poster board.
Wendy Z.
Wendy Z.
Not real satisfied with TWC, they raise prices every year for the same service and I have to call and renegotiate the price. Seems like their customer service is not that qualified, lost my HD channels which was obviously an internal issue and they could not fix it. Finally was fixed internally but then I lost my time on my cable box.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Lewis Center, OH
Time Warner Cable is the only cable option in our area (the others are dish/satellite). We have had our bill mysteriously go up multiple times with no warning and we have to call to get it lowered back to where it was. We've also been through 4 cables boxes in our family room in 2 years because they keep "going bad" (according to TW).
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
It's hard to find a good cable company. We switched to Time Warner from ATT a few months ago so that we could save some
Money on our bill. So far the quality seems a bit worse, the cable will freeze up, and the user preface doesn't look as modern or up to date. The upside is that the Internet is much faster and we got a free landline.
Lanesha O.
Lanesha O.
Charlotte, NC
I HAVE BEEN USING TIME WARNER FOR YEARS. I LIKE THE BUNDLE PACKAGES. TO BE HONEST CUSTOMER SERVICE LATELY HAS BEE HORRIBLE. THE INTERNET IS TERRIBLY SPOTTY AND I HAVE ASKED FOR TECHINICAL SUPPORT HELP WITH NO AVAIL. I THINK WHILE THE BUNDLES ARE GOOD THEY ARE VERY OVERPRICED. I AM REALLY THINKING ABOUT DOWNSIZING TO JUST THE INTERNET.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Owingsville, KY
I love the internet connection i have i just hated it took me almost a month to get it hooked up because the contractor people said i had to cut my neighbors tree first because they couldn't get to the pole but the last people that came out had no problem and i didn't have to touch the tree just shows what people really do want to work
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?