BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Watertown, NY
I do not like twc I think the company makes you pay way to much for crappy service, but when it's the only internet service provider you can get you really don't have a choice but to pay for it. I only have negative things to say about the company it's horrible , if anyone has an option other than twc choose the other option
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
San antonio, Tx
If I could give less I would. For one, out TV service was constantly out for one reason or another. I'm talking for about a week. They wouldn't give any refunds even though we were without service for a decent chunk of time. Customer service is horrible. The only reason we stayed is because there is nothing else in the area.
Ehsan K.
Ehsan K.
San Dimas, CA
This review is gonna be a bit generous. yes the cons of cable are glaringly evident. however for longtime customers like myself and my family the price isn't too bad. if and only if you are happy with the original features you wanted. upgrading to anything is gonna open a door to the seventh circle of hell so be forewarned.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Lexington, KY
First of all this company changes it's name on a dime. The prices are rather high but our area gives us very little choice. They changed the internet modem claiming the speed would me higher and I have had more issues with streaming and the signal. They need to work on their products before I will recommend them to anyone.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Eastvale, CA
We use Time Warner because that is our only cable option. I do not like that I can only record one show and to record a second I have to watch one. The charge for additional DVR boxes is a little expensive. The internet is a little slow but works well when satelite TV is out. The cost is a little high for a bundle package.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Duncan, SC
Great cable provider. Works well and have had little to no problems. At one point we briefly switched to AT&T and then I was convinced that this was the better cable provider. It could be more inexpensive, as if is quite expensive, especially compared to the commercials, but will confined to use for the foreseeable future.
L. P.
L. P.
Apex, NC
Techie Expert
I have been a long standing customer for some years not because I want to but because there just simply aren't any other choices. In the past TWC had terrible customer service however I am noticing a change in the way they do business and how they handle their customers. They are definitely on the way up if this continues.
Shayla N.
Shayla N.
Clay, NY
In general I hate Time Warner but this experience was very pleasant. Nice employee. Comfortable waiting area with Wi-Fi (one should hope an internet company would offer wi-fi!) Short wait times. No hassle. Time Warner in general is a giant corporate monster with terrible customer service but I'm reassured by this location.
Angelia M.
Angelia M.
Shelby, NC
There wireless service is less than desirable. It's intermittent, especially during storms or unsettling weather. The customer service is unreliable because for some reason they don't keep records of the last conversation you had with them. It's annoying & they will disconnect you even when you make arrangements with them.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
It's okay, but I can't pause live tv. I also havnt been able to record shows. The customer service representatives do a good job over the phone when helping with any cable issues I have. My wifi sometimes goes in and out which can be annoying. Do not be late on payments , my card went and had me a 45 dollar overdraft fee.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?