BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Stephanie P.
Clearwater, FL
I have Bright House Networks as my cable, internet, and phone provider. It is under Time Warner Cable and I have had nothing but a great experience with them from their quality in services to their quality in customer service. I would recommend them until I was blue in the face and then I would start writing it down on a poster board.
Andrea U.
Three stars because four would be giving them too much credit. Im not in love with Time Warner as a cable company but I do love them for their internet. The cable receivers lag a lot and some times get stuck so I have to restart the entire box which takes about 10 minutes. Other than that their channel lineup is pretty good for my needs
Carolyn H.
Owingsville, KY
I love the internet connection i have i just hated it took me almost a month to get it hooked up because the contractor people said i had to cut my neighbors tree first because they couldn't get to the pole but the last people that came out had no problem and i didn't have to touch the tree just shows what people really do want to work
Emily P.
Lewis Center, OH
Time Warner Cable is the only cable option in our area (the others are dish/satellite). We have had our bill mysteriously go up multiple times with no warning and we have to call to get it lowered back to where it was. We've also been through 4 cables boxes in our family room in 2 years because they keep "going bad" (according to TW).
June D.
I've had time warner cable in several cities and states over the last several years. Overall, the customer service is good. My biggest complaint is that my cable boxes need restarted at least once every couple of weeks for various reasons: like certain stations being fuzzy and/or not coming in at all, to the on-demand sections not working. That's the most frustrating aspect for sure.
Amber R.
I don't particularly like Time Warner Cable. There are however, a few pros. It is pretty affordable. You don't get as many channels as you would with a more expensive TV provider. The wifi is also really tricky. At times it is so good, but most of the time it is really slow and quits. I usually have to reset my wifi about 5 times a day.
Andi F.
Lansdale, PA
TWC has a monopoly on services in my town. We only use internet, and are currently renting a modem. The cost for renting recently went up unexpectedly. Sometimes our internet gets slow if two or three people are using it, even though our plan is for six people. The cost worked out to about $10/person a month before the increase in price.
Kristen C.
AUSTIN, TX
We have Internet and Cable with DVR through TWC. I would say that their internet speeds are fine but their cable services are less than par. Our box is always freezing and sometimes doesn't record the shows we schedule it to. We had AT&T Uverse before and never had any of these problems. I will probably cancel once our contract is over.
Jessica T.
Hate time warner! If I could get any other service where I live than I would. Always have issues with my cable boxes or internet not working and when I call in I'm on hold for sometimes hours at a time just to be told "reset my box" which I do daily or I have to wait for a tech to come to my house which only fixes the problem temporarily
Krisily K.
The most frustrating part about TWC is that most features don't work, they advertise OnDemand and it looks like it has a user friendly design but that is not what my OnDemand looks like. Also the service goes out whenever it is windy which is no fun at all. They also advertise the "go back" feature which has never worked once for me.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?