BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Delilah V.
Delilah V.
I don't have any issues with TWC. From time to time our internet goes out and I need to call customer service. At times the wait is long and they resolve all my issues with one call.
Okay TV wise its amazing like amazing but i have the highest speed of there wifi and let me tel ya it isn't fast its terrible just terrible i have the highest speed and its terrible!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Buffalo, New York
I have been using Time Warner Cable for about 3 years now. I have cable and internet through them. The internet speed is really fast. Minimal lapses in anything. Wi-FI works great as well. The cable for the television is fantastic too. Customer Service is friendly and helpful. They also allow you to get your own box! And they have bundle options.
Angie D.
Angie D.
Wynantskill, NY
Dependable service, although I think prices should come down a bit. Never had a problem with service so nothing to complain about, everyone need a provider, time warner is just fine.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Kirkwood, NY
Where I live I have no other options. Most of the representatives I have spoken to are rude, and want to get off the phone too quickly. I don't feel like they care about their customers at all. In addition I feel they over charge for their services.
Briana H.
Briana H.
Time Warner is always touch and go for me. Their customer service is a joke and the Internet is always going in and out, plus they are expensive. I always prefer Fios over them but the area you live in always decides your cable provider unfortunately.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
College Station, TX
There have only been a few instances where I have been disappointed in my cable and internet service. They are quick to come out and see what the problem is. When something needs to be updated I just go down to the store and switch the old one out.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
El Paso, TX
I've been happy with the service Time Warner has provided. Every time I need to call customer service (which is not very often) I have gotten really friendly and helpful people on the line.
Kiani L.
Kiani L.
No our favorite provider. We use to have Comcast in Georgia. Their service was amazing. We don't find Time Warner the best value for services offered. They have a monopoly in this area. Options aren't available which is why our service is with them.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Jefferson, OH
We're stuck with TWC as no one else services our address but if I had a choice, it would not be them. Their customer service reps are very misleading and your bill goes up randomly.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?