BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Irene S.
Irene S.
Used to use Comcast when I was living in the Pacific Northwest but once moved to SoCal, Time Warner seems to be my best option. It's okay... the connection is not as stable. It could be the plan I have or just a bad cable connection in general.
Gennie H.
Gennie H.
Fairport, NY
Service is usually pretty good, occasionally we'll get outages, but they usually make up for it with On Demand credits. Prices could be better, but they're on par with the competition.
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Marshville, NC
The quality is great, when it works. We are promised speeds that we aren't getting and it's pretty disappointing. Also, we see people getting awesome promo rates, while we as 10+ year customers get overcharged. Leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Mount Vernon, KY
Absolutely amazing service! My family has had an active account got 9 years now. No complaints here. Great internet service along with awesome cable and on demand!! Great prices.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Cleveland, OH
It's cable. It came with my lease. There's really nothing to complain about since I don't really have control over the selections and there no options to change to. Also. Walking Dead.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Dansville, NY
Price is okay. Customer service is a nightmare and service can sometimes be spotty. I wish there were better options in my area because I am sure they are not the best out there.
Marina F.
Marina F.
Smiths Grove, KY
Their is not many options where I am from so we really don't have much of a choice when it comes to Internet and cable options. It can be pricey at times but still decent service.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
I barely have wifi most of the time. The cable goes in and out all the time and when I do have wifi the signal is so weak that more than 2 people on it will disable it. Terrible.
Fredonia D.
Fredonia D.
Hawthorne , CA
TWC gives great support when things get wonky. TWC has a great number of channels to watch and choose from. Their DVR package is great as well. Internet is also fast and reliable.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Louisville, KY
We do not like it. Our internet randomly goes out, our router doesn't extend very far throughout our house. I do not get wifi in my bedroom and our router is literally down the hall.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?