BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Cheri G.
London, OH
Way over priced. We have downgraded to the lowest possible package and tend to use on demand for most of our tv viewing. Not worth the money at all. Customer service is usually foreign based and hard to communicate with. No I would not recommend them to anyone.
Victoria k.
Geneva, OH
They are pretty expensive and very hard to get ahold of and they argue with you a lot.
Sana A.
So far, so good. Time Warner Cable is new to me but their prices are reasonable and their quality thus far has been good. Their customer service is great too! It meets my expectations of a service.
Kat Y.
Harrodsburg, KY
Time Warner Cable is one of the best internet provider mostly because of the speed...
James C.
Honolulu, HI
TWC provides quality internet, but lackluster support. Does not participate in many of the online streaming options that other cable providers offer, thus limiting streaming options when not at home.
Schavonne J.
Inglewood, CA
I have the cable & internet only because it's the only service available in my area. I think it's expensive but I can't live without internet
Katie S.
Vermilion, OH
my cable box glitches a lot but the service provided is quick and effective. when it is functioning properly i feel that it is a good provider and has several positive sides.
Alicia C.
College Sta, TX
They always come in clutch! Love this company! Very reliable and help you out all the time
Dane S.
El Paso, TX
I am provided with a gamer version of internet from Time Warner Cable, as well as a land line. I have had some issues, usually fixed within the week, however, there has been some latency and disruptions in service which was a fault of their equipment. The price for the faster internet is worth it and has allowed my wife to do internet exclusive work from home, as well as me to do online gaming. With only a few hiccups. I would say that they are a good company, but would recommend trying out multiple internet providers before settling on Time Warner Cable.
Crystal S.
Akron, OH
I hate it!!! Price always increases and you wont know anything abput it till you get the bill!!! Hate it dont go through them!!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?