BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Allison S.
Allison S.
Sinton, TX
Pretty fast internet. Cable is great, too, however I do wish there were more options to choose from. Do have some periods where internet is harder to connect to than other times.
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I Am not a fan. The internet is slow and does not work in my bedroom. The prices increase dramatically a few times a year. The cable service is pixely at least a few times a week. I only use them because it is the only provider where i live.
Gennie H.
Gennie H.
Fairport, NY
Service is usually pretty good, occasionally we'll get outages, but they usually make up for it with On Demand credits. Prices could be better, but they're on par with the competition.
Irene S.
Irene S.
Used to use Comcast when I was living in the Pacific Northwest but once moved to SoCal, Time Warner seems to be my best option. It's okay... the connection is not as stable. It could be the plan I have or just a bad cable connection in general.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Mount Vernon, KY
Absolutely amazing service! My family has had an active account got 9 years now. No complaints here. Great internet service along with awesome cable and on demand!! Great prices.
Abi S.
Abi S.
LANDIS, NC
Time Warner Cable is a decent TV service. We have a bundle of TV and Internet, we get plenty of channels including some movie channels. We didn't get DVR which sometimes I wish we had. Our internet is the top highest speed internet which is great. It's a pretty pricey service though and we're thinking about switching to something cheaper.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Dansville, NY
Price is okay. Customer service is a nightmare and service can sometimes be spotty. I wish there were better options in my area because I am sure they are not the best out there.
Jean K.
Jean K.
I had a little difficulty with setting up my service, but once I called them, they immediately had a technician out to figure out the problem. Paying bills online is also a plus.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
I barely have wifi most of the time. The cable goes in and out all the time and when I do have wifi the signal is so weak that more than 2 people on it will disable it. Terrible.
Deb M.
Deb M.
Marietta, NY
I have to be honest here the only reason we are TWC customers is because we have no other options for internet where we live. Our service has frequent inturreptions and there monthly fees are too high. There customer service is not the greatest.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?