BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I am not a fan of time warner cable. I feel as though they are always raising their prices, and also their customer service is horrible. Their internet is fast and does work well hwever
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Durham, NC
We have a lot of problems with our cable/internet/phone going out. Sometimes it takes a few hours to come back on but I wouldn't chose any other internet provider. the price is a little high but for the internet, it is well worth it when it actually stays on.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Summerville, SC
I have the most trouble with this company. The service and signal are poor and spotty. The equipment constantly needs resetting and the customer service people are always foreign and hard to understand. When you call you are on hold forever. Just last week I had an issue that required two phone calls and I was on hold for more than 40 minutes both times.
Mika M.
Mika M.
Overland Park, KS
It does its job, I am not the biggest fan of their pricing and the customer service hasn't been the best for my apartment complex. The complex is in a contract so we really had no choice.
Jade M.
Jade M.
There's good and bad if you pay out the wazoo your get decent service but the Internet and on demand will out of nowhere stop working and it takes a few days for them to come and fix it
Miya S.
Miya S.
Middletown, OH
I have used Time Warner Cable for my entire life. There have been times when the internet is slow but for the past couple of years, I have had 0 problems! Anytime the internet is acting up, I just call Time Warner and the problem is fixed right away!
Youa X.
Youa X.
Kansas City, KS
I would not go with time warner if i had other services in my area..they're service is bad and its over charging us! We only have cable and internet and we pay almost $200. its ridiculous that they increase our bill every year. Not sure why either!
Emilie A.
Emilie A.
Swanton, OH
I have had excellent customer service with Time Warner Cable! Everyone I have talked to has quickly and efficiently answered my questions. I've used Time Warner internet for over three months and have zero issues since setting it up. I'm very pleased.
Josseline V.
Josseline V.
Bell, CA
Techie Expert
Me gusta mucho aunque siempre hay trampas donde al año te cobran más te hacen que pagues y aunque no firmas contrato no te dicen lo que pasará con el tiempo y los programas que dan...
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.
Newport, NC
We use Time Warner Cable for our internet and cable and it is really good at times but at other times it is not very good. Many times our internet has gone down or our cable is laggy.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?