BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Crystal S.
Akron, OH
I hate it!!! Price always increases and you wont know anything abput it till you get the bill!!! Hate it dont go through them!!
Teresa W.
London, KY
Been with Time Warner a long time. They always have great customer service. Prices are a little high but it's hard to get all the services I need where I live. No other prividers
Michelle P.
Mcallen, TX
Time Warner is a great company. They are always willing to help and do everything they can to resolve your problem. If you want to change your package they help you find another one that fits and satisfies your needs. I really recommend this company.
Maggie G.
Winston Salem, NC
OK ser cf ice. For most part service is consistent and good. Good price, cheaper than others companies we have used in the past. If we call with a question or problem we get it handled immediately
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
I've had time warner in the past and we disconnected because we moved, well we have internet this go around with them. I have always been satisfied with price and customer service until this go around. Customer service needs to get their stuff together and give accurate answers to questions instead of just trying to please the customer while giving false info. had 3 horrible experiences within a month with customer service reps over the phone trying to get the internet hooked up. their prices have went up MAJORLY. its ridiculous but so far haven't had any issues with my internet service.
Amy C.
Fairmont, WV
I wish our bill didn't continue to go up and up after three months. Plus half of our channels do not work. We have talked to multiple customer service reps and they cannot figure out the problem. I wish Dish didn't require a contract because we would switch to them.
Jessica L.
Lumberton, NC
Great cable network. One or two flaws but i will live with it. Better than Directv and Dish network. Love that my services are at one company and not 3 or 4.
Kaity A.
Always got my issues squared away in a timely manner IF I had any. Very great company .
Laura C.
Buffalo, NY
Even though i like watching cable tv shows, time warner is extremely overpriced. Not only that, but they sometimes add a few dollars to our bill each month and we have to call them to get them to bring it back down. We are considering getting rid of cable all together and just keeping the internet.
Victoria A.
Techie Expert
Pretty standard cable service provider. We would probably switch to Verizon though, if it were available in my area.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?