BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
ashley f.
ashley f.
Burnside, KY
I have used TimeWarner for my wireless internet just recently. I am very impressed. They are quick to come fix any problems that I experience with my router to basic instructions on how to resolve the issue myself. I would highly recommend them to anyone else.
Tina H.
Tina H.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
We are very pleased with Time Warner Cable. As soon as we got a question for them, they answer quick. If we need help, they will come the same day. Great internet, great TV and great phone.
America B.
America B.
Killeen, TX
They have been our home provider for 5 years now ever since we moved back state side from korea no issues si far which we love and can always count on great internet. Amazing customer service.
B M.
B M.
Euless, TX
No issues for all the few years I've had it. CHannels are always working no issue with on demand ordering. No issues with the stations going outt. The customer service for the company is very professional and polite. Will continue to keep service until I see otherwise.
Kat S.
Kat S.
Everyone always complains about TW, but I have never had a problem with my internet connection. Maybe a glitch here and there, but I will continue to use them. Overall, they are a good provider.
Gillen F.
Gillen F.
I am not too keen on this company, however, my dad pays for the cable/internet so... I have no choice but to use it. The internet is quite slow and the way they have the cable set up is not very good. Will definitely be using AT&T once I get my own place.
Noe P.
Noe P.
Aiea, HI
They have good service but my internet knocks out so often every month it's annoying and we've been with them for years and they have still yet to remedy the issue of my modem making 2 wifi spots instead of one like how I and the IT TWC guy set it to do.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Time Warner is the only option in y building, and I wish it wasn't. The service can be spotty, and getting a decent rate is difficult every year because they know they're the only option.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I am not a fan of time warner cable. I feel as though they are always raising their prices, and also their customer service is horrible. Their internet is fast and does work well hwever
ALI A.
ALI A.
Pricey, I have no other choice unless I move. :/ I hate the monopoly, it is like living is a Police Sate of some sort. I have had to call multiple times but my internet connection issues. It expensive. I would stay away from Time Warner if I had a Choice.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?