BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Katie D.
Katie D.
Raleigh, Nc
If I could put doesn't less than one star I would! they are awful to deal with ! if there are any problems might as well block off the whole day because the chances of speaking with a real person is slim to none! they are terrible!
M B.
M B.
Time Warner is the worst. If there was any other suitable option, I would switch in a heartbeat. We pay a fortune for terrible service. Our internet is spotty at best. It is often completely out. We average between 4-6Mbps. Far below what we pay for. Their customer service is appalling. If I could rate them zero stars I would.
Emmah D.
Emmah D.
Fryeburg, ME
I've had their internet for awhile and it works pretty well. I just recently got their cable service and I like it for the most part. It's definitely cheaper than DirecTV, but could do some work in the menu section and other areas.
Denisse G.
Denisse G.
They're okay. If you have to use them like I do they're okay but I know there are better providers. Sometimes they send out free movie vouchers when they cut off or interrupt TV services, that is something that I like about them.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Warren, OH
Time Warner Cable is a good company but every year the prices go up or they'll take channels off basic cable and put it on digital trying to make you rent another digital box. Way to go Time Warner. No wonder your loosing customers
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Tonawanda, NY
Great speeds, great quality for streaming new movies and keeping up with TV shows. customer service has been great so far. paying our bill is easy, and we don't feel pressured to constantly upgrade or add new things to our current set up.
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
Corpus Christi, TX
Overpriced "standard package" internet with poor service. Same internet speed costs less with other companies. TWC has too many issues and costs too much for what it's worth. Only gets two stars because it's the only internet company in my area, which is probably why it can get away with being so bad at such a high cost.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Independence , KY
I am very disappointed with them. We've been customers for almost 10 years and recently my bill went up. I found out they are offering for a new customers pretty much half of the price I am paying for the same service. I honestly feel like they don't value its customers. We are currently looking for another provider.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Glenburn, ME
Time warner cable is my only option for internet where I live. If I had ANY other option I would not be using them. They constantly up the price and the Internet is slow and shady at best. They have the worst customer service I have ever experienced. If you have any other option pick them and do NOT go with time warner
Robert L.
Robert L.
Fort Edward, NY
Time Warner is the cable provider the devil himself would chose. Crap service, semi adequate cable supply, sketchy internet and high prices. I have no choice but time warner where I live, but if you do, go with somebody else.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?