BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Stephanie R.
Media, PA
One of the worst cable providers I have ever used. Not only do they cut primetime channels during major final seasons, but they also cut your basic cable, making any TV with out a cable box, a useless waste of money. Go with any other provider.
Briana D.
Mayodan, NC
Their customer service is not always bad. You will encounter a few idiots every once in awhile though. It's very rare that we have an outage. Every Time you make changes to the bill, they always mess it up. At least I know what to expect though.
Jessica B.
Zanesville, OH
I have been a customer for the past 8 years some of there prices are expensive but if you call they can help lower your rate I have done this in the past awesome customer service!!
Shoom I.
Maricopa, AZ
I always have problems using the wifi on my laptop.

i need to call them.

I've called customer service a few times about this in the past and they were both "interesting" experiences.

Morgan P.
This is the cable I have at my apartment complex and i guess it is good! I think they get it because it is cheap. I just wish there were more channels and options for recording shows and whatnot.
Khairun-Nisaa H.
cleveland, OH
Time Warner Cable is what our household use for cable and internet yes it did meet our expectations for the pros its not slow with internet and cable. Most people would say it's affordable for their households and yes i would recommend to others.
Savanna K.
Great customer service and very helpful representatives. Never have had a problem with the cable, but for billing questions they are always prompt. The cost is reasonable, as well.
Irene S.
Used to use Comcast when I was living in the Pacific Northwest but once moved to SoCal, Time Warner seems to be my best option. It's okay... the connection is not as stable. It could be the plan I have or just a bad cable connection in general.
Allison S.
Sinton, TX
Pretty fast internet. Cable is great, too, however I do wish there were more options to choose from. Do have some periods where internet is harder to connect to than other times.
Jean K.
I had a little difficulty with setting up my service, but once I called them, they immediately had a technician out to figure out the problem. Paying bills online is also a plus.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?