BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
LaBreshia H.
LaBreshia H.
Greensboro , NC
Time warner is a pretty could company. They are somewhat pricey even with the bundles packages they offer. I do like the fact that I am not locked into a contract, which gives me the options to change my package at will.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
I literally hate TWC. They have terrible prices and the service is so spotty and is constantly going out. If I could get rid of them, I would. Unfortunately, they have such a monopoly in my area my options are limited.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Raleigh, NC
I really hate Time Warner Cable. I have no choice in internet provider and cable. I wish that I did so I had more options. I hate paying over $100 a month for slow internet(need fast for work) and cable with limited channels.
Ivionna C.
Ivionna C.
Harker Hts, TX
Personally Time Warner cable has a lot of technical difficulties. I normally find myself having to call Time Warner cable because I have a lot of problems with connection. My cable box all the ways is uncooperative.
Judith V.
Judith V.
Diamond Bar, CA
NOOOO... this is the worst, most over charging cable company out there. They are shady and I will not do business with them again.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
The reason I give them a three is because they are slowly working their way back up the ladder after changing their customer service policy. Customer service has gotten so much better! I think they are slightly overpriced but I haven't had issues with service much since they've changed everything.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Brooklyn, NY
They often over charge us and I have to call and get the bill fixed. Takes forever to get a real person. Our internet service could be stronger. Overall, it's our only option or we would go somewhere else. Always a new problem.
Kayle C.
Kayle C.
Syracuse , NY
To be honest I hated TWC when we first bought our house. We have home security, cable, Internet and home phone. They have since fixed the problem with our connection and are making strides in better customer service
Desiree K.
Desiree K.
Overall they're OK. I don't like the fact that every now and then my Internet goes out and I have to have them reset my modem. I also don't like the fact that my bill slowly creeps up like I'm not going to notice it.
Paula G.
Paula G.
Centerville, OH
Their customer service is terrible. You are always on the phone forever and they never know what they are talking about so they have to transfer you serveral times. If it was not for their lower rates I would switch.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?