BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Emilie A.
Swanton, OH
I have had excellent customer service with Time Warner Cable! Everyone I have talked to has quickly and efficiently answered my questions. I've used Time Warner internet for over three months and have zero issues since setting it up. I'm very pleased.
Kelsey H.
Every bill we have to fight with them for random extra charges. They always take them off but the next month they are right back on there with no explanation of what the charges are.
Carol M.
Lincoln, Nebraska
Great price and low pressure sales.
Would recommend over any other cable provider from an Internet standpoint. We cut cable and phone from our bill years ago and never looked back.
Jessica A.
Austin, TX
Worst service ever I have this at home and at work and the Internet service is spotty and mediocre. Their fees are exorbitant and if I had the option to choose a different provider I would. Avoid at all costs!
Jessica S.
Buffalo, New York
I have been using Time Warner Cable for about 3 years now. I have cable and internet through them. The internet speed is really fast. Minimal lapses in anything. Wi-FI works great as well. The cable for the television is fantastic too. Customer Service is friendly and helpful. They also allow you to get your own box! And they have bundle options.
Liz F.
Los Angeles, CA
TWC is okay...pricey, but so is every other ISP in our area. They're also more reliable now than they were 7 or 8 years ago when we started with them...although I would like a little less Netflix stuttering than we see now (couple of times a week).
Courtney J.
College Station, TX
There have only been a few instances where I have been disappointed in my cable and internet service. They are quick to come out and see what the problem is. When something needs to be updated I just go down to the store and switch the old one out.
Amy D.
We absolutely love Time Warner Cable. We have had very few problems with them and the problems we've had, their customer service has been extremely nice and fixed it right away!!!!
Delilah V.
I don't have any issues with TWC. From time to time our internet goes out and I need to call customer service. At times the wait is long and they resolve all my issues with one call.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I use Time Warner Cable for my internet service, I would say it is very high quality .I never have to wait , it is very high speed, so I don't waste my time waiting on things to load.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?