BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Janeth L.
Janeth L.
Laredo, TX
Im not going to lie with my internet service, i love TWC my internet is extremely fast and one time i had an issue and i went to my local store and they were extremely helpful, i am paying for extra velocity which i don't mind at all.! I would totally recommend this internet my husband plays online and it never lags
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
Terrible customer service. On more than one occasion we have gotten out bill and have had services added to our account that we never asked for and have no idea why they are there. We dropped them for cable and if we had another option in our area for Internet we would have it. The quality really isn't that great either.
Robert L.
Robert L.
Fort Edward, NY
Time Warner is the cable provider the devil himself would chose. Crap service, semi adequate cable supply, sketchy internet and high prices. I have no choice but time warner where I live, but if you do, go with somebody else.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Sylvania, OH
I am a college student and we just use Internet through time warner. They are for the most part reliable but the internet at times goes in and out. However time warner is quick and easy to work with if there ever is a problem.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Independence , KY
I am very disappointed with them. We've been customers for almost 10 years and recently my bill went up. I found out they are offering for a new customers pretty much half of the price I am paying for the same service. I honestly feel like they don't value its customers. We are currently looking for another provider.
Darcel D.
Darcel D.
Durham, NC
We have had Time Warner Cable for 2 years and the service has been horrible. Customer service isn't helpful with explaining the monthly fluctuations in monthly bills and will often lie to you to get you to keep your service.
Laura T.
Laura T.
San Diego, CA
One of the only companies in my area. Their service is pretty decent. It'd only failed us a few times, but their customer service could use improvement. They always have us waiting a few days longer than what they quote us for.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Loveland , OH
My fiance and I really dislike Time Warner. The service is unreliable and the customer service is horrible. It is hit or miss if our show gets recorded without it going spotty and missing moments in the recording. Not a fan.
Kate H.
Kate H.
RENSSELAER, NY
Overall I have had a pretty decent experience with Time Warner Cable. I have had some great customer service from them! They tend to be very responsive on the phone and able to help easily over the phone in many circumstances!
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Tonawanda, NY
Great speeds, great quality for streaming new movies and keeping up with TV shows. customer service has been great so far. paying our bill is easy, and we don't feel pressured to constantly upgrade or add new things to our current set up.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?