BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Alex W.
Alex W.
Gibsonville, NC
I don't usually have problems with my internet. Of course an outage can happen, but I can't recall one that was really life shattering and lasted more than an afternoon. I've had an overall good experience with the company.
Kat G.
Kat G.
San Antonio, TX
Charge too much for services, cable is always going out or the box messes up and they just find something to blame it on they can never hold their own accountability. Wish there was a cheaper package without cutting so much
Celesta D.
Celesta D.
Los Angeles, CA
Time Warner is a decent provider. We rarely had an issue with them. I love the On-demand option. It just became too expensive without doing much to justify the ever increasing rate. We since have switched over to Direct TV.
Deana C.
Deana C.
Holley, NY
Time Warner Cable has once again raised prices. With not many other options for a fast internet we are stuck paying whatever they decide to charge us. We don't get compensation if internet or television goes down unless it is out for a very long time. I am paying way too much for very basic cable and internet.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
I have Time Warner Cable for our internet in my home. I'm satisfied with the give speed as we half multiple devices connected. As for price, it is very expensive, and even more expensive for cable. This is why we do not use them for our cable.
Bronwyn B.
Bronwyn B.
Killeen, TX
They are really expensive and the internet speeds are really slow. They allowed someone who hadn't lived in our house for like 4 months to disconnect the Internet and then they took almost a week to reconnect it for us.
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Somerset, KY
Time Warner Cable has very reliable internet. I would recommend their internet to anyone. Their cable, on the other hand, does not stand up to par. It constantly loses signal and constantly goes blank and then returns.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Time Warner cable is my current internet provider. I don't like their customer service at all, it's very unprofessional. I pay for this service just because it has been by far the cheapest in price than any other company.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Troy, NY
Well what the heck else do you think I use? Isn't this the monopoly everyone uses because it is the most available. Anyways aren't they spying on us through these cable boxes? Tisk tisk what a shame. Great shows though.
valerie w.
valerie w.
South Beloit, IL
I've had charter cable and internet for many years, while there has been issues such as cable and internet going out now and then, they do try to fix problems in a timely manner and they are always very nice during calls
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?