BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jocelyn E.
It is very slow at times and it kicks off people when their are too many people on. i am paying 150 dollars a month for this. The customer service is terrible too.
April F.
Middlesex, NC
Customer service sucks. Over priced cable and internet. Hard to get someone who speaks English on the phone. CSR's in the local office always have sour look on their face.
Mayra W.
Fallbrook, CA
I love TWC. You can't beat the price. TWC also has a security system, which is awesome.
Samantha H.
Rochester, NY
Time Warner Cable is okay. It's very tricky to get anyone out to service your device. Luckily I live very close to their local branch so usually I pay them a visit if I am having trouble because I know it will be less work. It's not the most fun way to spend an afternoon, but at least my cable gets fixed.
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I have just basic cable and haven't had any problems so far! there always nice when talking to them on the phone and is cheap!
Darsea C.
Ottawa, OH
Have always used TWC for cable and internet. Fairly happy with our overall experience with them. Not a fan of the constantly raising prices for the same services- when the services don't improve or change with the price increase.
camille D.
Herkimer , NY
Their customer service is a little less than perfect some of there reps are mean that's the main reason I dropped them for cable
Kimberlee S.
Orlando, FL
There is always certain issues with cable but when the weather is bad, the cable tends to stay on longer than with the other service providers
Omi N.
Bethlehem, PA
If I weren't bound to this service, I would go elsewhere. I don't watch TV anymore because of this company. They switched over to the digital box, claiming it would be an easy switch, and it took us over a month to get it back on track. The basic cable is very limited, and I am excited to switch to a new company, very, very soon.
mariana h.
I miss my time wamer cable company it was so good to me everything worked better then any other also very great price at first
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?