BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Jamilyn T.
Asheboro, NC
Kind of pricey for the services. Only new customers get discounts. But it seems like you would want to continue to offer your loyal existing customers a discount to reward them for their loyalty. Customer service is rarely helpful. I'd switch if another provider was available in my area, but unfortunately there is no other provider in my area.
Ammetta W.
Raleigh, NC
Their rates could be better and service is choppy! They have no rhyme or reason to their channel lineup. The pros are that it's cable/internet service. The cons are that they are not the best cable/internet service. I haven't had any issues with customer service and if there's no other alternative for service in your area, then go with them.
Ashley Z.
Huntington Beach, CA
Oh how I hate Time Warner. Their customer service is a nightmare and their service isn't much better. My Internet service costs a mini fortune and is mediocre at best. Had a technician come out and he ran tests and changed a few things...which helped the speed, but it's far from lightening fast. I would absolutely switch carriers if I was able to.
Itzelh M.
New Braunfels
I am a recent customer of Time Warner Cable and I love the services they provide. My internet and cable have never gone out, nor has the service been interrupted. I used to have AT&T and the internet would always go out and it was so slow and they had terrible service. You can tell right away the difference a good service provider can make.
Nikki R.
Rochester, NY
Internet likes to cut in and out; I'm supposed to have their second fastest plan but it is always a little slower than the actual plan. Customer service is equally awful; they put me onto a more expensive plan WITHOUT TELLING ME for channels I never asked for. Unfortunately they're the only providers in my area, so I have to stay with them.
Emily P.
Lincoln, NE
It is one of the cheapest services we ha e used. You get a mix of channels in a good package I do say of you get just regular cable there is literally nothing to watch. I am happy that I never have no Interference with my shows even when it is storming and or cold. I am over all really happy with time Warner and would definitely recommend it!
Yvonne C.
Nashville, TN
I don't like TWC and I truly don't like their customer service. I have been overcharged multiple times by them, had promotions that did not show up on my bill, etc. When trying to fix a problem customer service is really unhelpful and take a very long time to fix your problem. The internet is an okay price, but overall I'm unhappy with TWC.
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
I've never had a problem with time warner as far as the way the product works in my home, what I have a problem with is the service and the price. For what you get the price is just ridiculous. I have like 25 channels and internet and my bill is 120 a month. I will admit it's my fault for not switching yet, but I still don't get the prices.
Kristina D.
When we had TV service through direct TV I was very disappointed in it so much the we ended our cable service and moved to direct tv.

Internet wise we have not had too many issues besides the fact that I'm paying 45.00 s month for slow internet. No wifi no extras. We do have the router on loan from them but we do not have any thing else.

Andi F.
Lansdale, PA
TWC has a monopoly on services in my town. We only use internet, and are currently renting a modem. The cost for renting recently went up unexpectedly. Sometimes our internet gets slow if two or three people are using it, even though our plan is for six people. The cost worked out to about $10/person a month before the increase in price.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?