BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Nikki R.
Rochester, NY
Internet likes to cut in and out; I'm supposed to have their second fastest plan but it is always a little slower than the actual plan. Customer service is equally awful; they put me onto a more expensive plan WITHOUT TELLING ME for channels I never asked for. Unfortunately they're the only providers in my area, so I have to stay with them.
Janz T.
Waipahu, HI
I had Time Warner Cable for many years & its service is okay. Its a bit pricey but sometimes they do offer promos. When I was living in the city my cable wouldn't have any problems like cutting off or skips but now that I live away from the city I notice I get few problems, such as, some channels will say "not available or to call my service provider" but I actually should have that channel on my plan. If I could change cable channels for a lesser price, I may consider.
Yvonne C.
Nashville, TN
I don't like TWC and I truly don't like their customer service. I have been overcharged multiple times by them, had promotions that did not show up on my bill, etc. When trying to fix a problem customer service is really unhelpful and take a very long time to fix your problem. The internet is an okay price, but overall I'm unhappy with TWC.
Christina G.
La habra, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I've had time warner cable , Internet for 8 years. They are a decent company with minimal issues. Customer service is always great . They are on the more pricey side especially for their long term customers .. I would recommend I have had very little issues and I can watch dodger games and I love their On demand app it's super convenient !!
Jamilyn T.
Asheboro, NC
Kind of pricey for the services. Only new customers get discounts. But it seems like you would want to continue to offer your loyal existing customers a discount to reward them for their loyalty. Customer service is rarely helpful. I'd switch if another provider was available in my area, but unfortunately there is no other provider in my area.
Mari C.
Forest Hills, NY
I have loved TWC for many years but their prices are way to high and they don't give their long time customers any real good breaks only new clients which I feel isn't fair. The service is fine with me again, it's the prices I don't like. I would recommend but I would advise that the ideals don't last or get improved with years of service.
Jessica T.
Hate time warner! If I could get any other service where I live than I would. Always have issues with my cable boxes or internet not working and when I call in I'm on hold for sometimes hours at a time just to be told "reset my box" which I do daily or I have to wait for a tech to come to my house which only fixes the problem temporarily
Carolyn H.
Owingsville, KY
I love the internet connection i have i just hated it took me almost a month to get it hooked up because the contractor people said i had to cut my neighbors tree first because they couldn't get to the pole but the last people that came out had no problem and i didn't have to touch the tree just shows what people really do want to work
Emily P.
Lewis Center, OH
Time Warner Cable is the only cable option in our area (the others are dish/satellite). We have had our bill mysteriously go up multiple times with no warning and we have to call to get it lowered back to where it was. We've also been through 4 cables boxes in our family room in 2 years because they keep "going bad" (according to TW).
caitlin c.
Whitesburg, KY
Overall, TWC is a good company to go through for Internet and cable. The Internet service goes out occasionally without notice, but when it is in it is great service. The cable package that I have is great, but after the first year the price was raised significantly. I like the service, but am not very happy about the price being raised.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?