BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Karmie K.
Whitesboro, NY
Time Warner is alright... I feel customers who have been loyal shld not have their bills increase every year but unfortunately when time Warner is my only option u do what u have to do.
Amanda F.
Pacoima, CA
Ive been with time warner for a while now and they never gave me a problem with cable. The only problem would be their internet because i feel like it is a little bit slower than I'm used to.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
While we have never had a problem with service and the customer service has always been great but the rising costs are something that has up thinking of other cable and Internet solutions.
Kat S.
Everyone always complains about TW, but I have never had a problem with my internet connection. Maybe a glitch here and there, but I will continue to use them. Overall, they are a good provider.
hailey g.
I think this internet provider is great....they are the only internet company that is able to reach my area. I think their customer service is very helpful. The internet that I am using is very fast and I would recommend this to others. I give it 3 stars.
Leslie W.
Summerville, SC
I have the most trouble with this company. The service and signal are poor and spotty. The equipment constantly needs resetting and the customer service people are always foreign and hard to understand. When you call you are on hold forever. Just last week I had an issue that required two phone calls and I was on hold for more than 40 minutes both times.
Erica D.
Berea, KY
Works great for us. We live outside of city limits and have no issue with service or internet coverage and speed. The thing I prefer about cable vs dish is the reliability. It doesn't go out during storms and we have a great package for a low price.
Jade M.
There's good and bad if you pay out the wazoo your get decent service but the Internet and on demand will out of nowhere stop working and it takes a few days for them to come and fix it
Mika M.
Overland Park, KS
It does its job, I am not the biggest fan of their pricing and the customer service hasn't been the best for my apartment complex. The complex is in a contract so we really had no choice.
Alyssa Y.
We have had our issues with Time Warner in the past, but we have not had an issue in long time. The internet speed and connection are great, and we can't complain about the cable, other than the price.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?