BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Karla B.
Karla B.
My internet connection is not what i would like it to be. The price is high for the slow internet connection. I do love NY1 and for the most part cable is good, but TW needs to do much better with their internet connections and speeds.
Leigh Anne J.
Leigh Anne J.
New Bern, NC
I am not 100% happy with TWC. I have so many problems with my dvr and recordings. When checked out, the dvr is fine, it never shows a problem yet it continues to mess up recordings. I do like the variety of shows and channels offered.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Florence, SC
I have not been satisfied with my experience with Time Warner Cable. My internet is often slow or had bad connection and my Netflix buffers all the time. We've had TWC for over ten years and if we get the chance to switch I believe we will.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Plano, TX
Awful. Having recently switched from FIOS to TWC (not by choice), I am completely disappointed by the product suite offered by TWC. The TV/DVR options are archaic, difficult to navigate, and SLOW in response. The internet speed is so slow that I often have to switch to my cell data if multiple devices are attempting to use wireless.
Jelisa R.
Jelisa R.
Time Warner Cable is the least of my favorites. Their prices are outrageous and the customer service is horrible. I have had many outages, huge spikes in prices, and just outright horrible service. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. They are the only provider in my area and I would gladly switch if something else became available.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Raleigh, Nc
If I could put doesn't less than one star I would! they are awful to deal with ! if there are any problems might as well block off the whole day because the chances of speaking with a real person is slim to none! they are terrible!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Siloam, NC
Not a fan of Time Warner. I only continue to use them because they are the only internet provider in my area. They constantly raise rates without telling you and if you only want one service (Internet for me), it is more expensive.
Emmah D.
Emmah D.
Fryeburg, ME
I've had their internet for awhile and it works pretty well. I just recently got their cable service and I like it for the most part. It's definitely cheaper than DirecTV, but could do some work in the menu section and other areas.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
When the service is actually working, it's great! However, it's a nightmare to deal with customer service when there is an issue. You're better off just sitting in the dark and winging it than calling for any kind of support.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Warren, OH
Time Warner Cable is a good company but every year the prices go up or they'll take channels off basic cable and put it on digital trying to make you rent another digital box. Way to go Time Warner. No wonder your loosing customers
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?