BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Savannah A.
Beaver, OH
Time warner is a decent company I'm very satisfied with my Internet and home phone services other than the varying price I would say they are a decent company and probably one of the cheapest
Liz P.
Albany, Ny
Service is okay. The prices are what really suck. They should give customers who have stuck with them for years and years some
Type of discount instead of every year jacking up the rates.
Ashley R.
Columbus, OH
I've had Time Warner now for quite a few I have ran into quite a few problems with them over the years but they have fixed the problems and even if I got charged more than what I was supposed to they would reimburse me I haven't had any problems great service
Stacy A.
Eagle Lake, FL
I'm not very satisfied with Time Warner. We have problems all the time with our cable and internet. The only reason we are still with the company is because Fios is not in our area yet!
Hailey S.
Durham, NC
We have a lot of problems with our cable/internet/phone going out. Sometimes it takes a few hours to come back on but I wouldn't chose any other internet provider. the price is a little high but for the internet, it is well worth it when it actually stays on.
Gillen F.
I am not too keen on this company, however, my dad pays for the cable/internet so... I have no choice but to use it. The internet is quite slow and the way they have the cable set up is not very good. Will definitely be using AT&T once I get my own place.
Delia D.
Oxnard, CA
I love time warner cable! I have been with them since as long as I can remember, I have never had any major problems with them. I have had some minor issues but they always resolve them
Lauren G.
I love time warner cable because my fiance works for them so when ever anything goes wrong he is able to fix it right away. If I did not live the a cable person I think they have a few things they could work on.
Noe P.
Aiea, HI
They have good service but my internet knocks out so often every month it's annoying and we've been with them for years and they have still yet to remedy the issue of my modem making 2 wifi spots instead of one like how I and the IT TWC guy set it to do.
ALI A.
Pricey, I have no other choice unless I move. :/ I hate the monopoly, it is like living is a Police Sate of some sort. I have had to call multiple times but my internet connection issues. It expensive. I would stay away from Time Warner if I had a Choice.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?