BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Joyce G.
Joyce G.
Honolulu , Hi
Service is decent but I wish that I could record more than two shows at a time and not have to watch one of them. I think they offer it now but for a higher price. I already think we pay enough.
Leigh R.
Leigh R.
Columbia, SC
Techie Expert
Pretty good cable provider the downside is is that the hit you with a lot of late fees Anne Adams when he least expected I don't like it when they promote a deal and then they add on bees on top of it
alejandra l.
alejandra l.
El Paso, TX
I like time warner cable its easy to connect easy to use snd it has a lot of channels.. Costumer service is great and they snswer really quick.. The only con is that sonetimes the signal goes out.
Taira X.
Taira X.
Time Warner is great. I love the on demand feature and recording that allows us to record and watch later. The best thing is OC 16 sports here in Hawaii. We are able to watch high school sports.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Columbia, SC
I have been in my house 2 years and am on my 4th router. The first time they didn't give us one to work with highest speeds, the next two just wouldn't connect to wireless devices in the house after about 3 months.
Ziggy G.
Ziggy G.
Ladson, SC
I'm not sure how I feel about their services. I was told that I was going to get free showtime when I signed up but I did not. When I brought it to someone's attention was given the run around.
Meh. they're pretty much all the same product. what makes or breaks it is the price and customer service. The price is meh and the customer service is just less than desirable and i would be here for a good two hours typing the ways. I don't have many options where I live.
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
Los Angeles, CA
Internet works when it wants to. Recently it has been very slow even after receiving a new router from the company. Every time the Internet needs to be paid the Internet stops working well similarly after it gets paid it only works well at certain times of the day.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Only problem I have is Time Warner Cable don't have a set rate and keep going up on the bill. If they just stayed at the price I was quoted when I signed up for the service, i"d give it 4 stars.
Brynn B.
Brynn B.
Syracuse, NY
We recently switched our cable provider from time warner cable to direct tv. Time warner cable is overpriced and has poor customer service. I will never recommend for anyone to have time warner.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?