BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

Jess C.
Jess C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Techie Expert
Time warner is the only company that provides service in my area. There customer serves is not that great and they raise prices on you from time to time. We no longer have there TV bundle just Internet
Katie O.
Katie O.
Very slow speeds in my location and for a high cost. If we lived somewhere they serviced better we could be paying less for faster speeds but this is the only company in the area we live. Would not get cable with them. Internet often goes out unexpectedly for periods of time.
Heather S.
Heather S.
New Bern, NC
We have been using Time Warner Cable for internet services for the past two years. We haven't had too many problems with signal strength, but we did get charged a service call fee we weren't told about. So if you need someone to come out, make sure you ask about this first.
Dalena M.
Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC
I don't actually use this cable but we're trying to get Internet from this company they say that it's really good and fast Company for the Internet so we're trying to get this type of company for our house
Candy R.
Candy R.
Wilmington, NC
I have had nothing but the best from Time Warner!!! They were on time, worked quickly and well. They took the time to explain things to me. They answered all questions I had. They were very friendly!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Georgetown , IN
Time Warner is really expensive. When the service works, it's great. Unfortunately, my signal drops all the time, which is incredibly frustrating. Not really worth what they charge, but, I live in a semi-rural area, and our internet options are limited. Would not recommend.
Priscila R.
Priscila R.
Techie Expert
Really good internet and speed ! I use my ps3 my phone my husband phone and it keeps with a good speed ! the custumer servise i don't like it too much ! It is affordable ! it meets my expectations !
Ashlee V.
Ashlee V.
There are times where twc is good but to be honest I wish I could get a different provider. They are super expensive for even having basic cable. The also negative about twc is if I want to watch a show online that needs a cable provider most of the time they are not on there.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
W Middlesex, PA
I like vet I earner cable I just think that all these companies need to lower their prices and give more discounts to the Kyla customs instead of always help new customers only I have had time warmer cable my whole life and wish they would be willing to help their loyal customers more .
Ryan  S.
Ryan S.
Medina, OH
Bad always lose my TV constantly when it's bright and sunny could just be a bad connection but time warner always says oh just in
Plug it and plug it back in that's what they say every time instead of comeing out and doing something about Ive given up I just deal with it
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?