BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Catalina G.
Pasadena, TX
Very good company very satisfactory there always keep up with the customer and make them happy the experience I have is very good with them I would recommend them any time any day.. promotions they have are very good with cable phone service internet in Home Security
Kevin F.
Louisville, KY
Eh. Good connection, high price. Customer service is challenging at times. It's my only option in town currently so I can't say I would recommend but if it's your only option talk to customer service and try and negotiate a good rate.
KEELY ANN S.
A lot of issues when we first got system set up, box freezing multiple times in an hour and restarting itself, remote stopped working etc. Customer service was great with taking care of these problems.
Nikki H.
Price is very high but you get what you pay for. never have an issue with not getting signal or not being able to watch any show for whatever reason.
Kim N.
Beaumont, TX
It gives me cable and Internet, provides what I need and that's basically it. I wished it was more cheaper though.
Michelle M.
Canfield, OH
We are so happy we switched to time warner cable. We never lose signal, they are always very attentive if there is ever a problem or question we have and the services provided are excellent.
Michelle G.
Los Angeles, CA
Im not a big fan of twc even though i have it. I have to call every other month to get them to reconnect my internet cuz the signal is so slow. I cant stand this company but i can't get any other.
Laura M.
Charlotte, NC
Time Warner Cable is the only major cable and internet provider and I have a love/mostly hate relationship with them. They offer very affordable plans but customer service is severely lacking and the internet speeds laughable at times.
Candice E.
San Antonio , Tx
The signal isn't reliable. I had the most upgraded things you could have and it always seemed to fail. I had to cancel after a few months. Customer service is awful.
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
Techie Expert
Well to be honest in my town we only have the choice of Time Warner if I could have anything else I would It cost a fortune and is never steady it is always going out or i have service interruptions. But i have no choice.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?