BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Whitney S.
Frankfort, KY
Customers device needs some work. The prices changed without my knowledge. They did not do much to make me want to stay as a customer
Alan L.
Plano, TX
No better or worse than other services used in the past (DISH). Reasonable customer service with good online presence and helpful chat. Can't recall experiencing an outage in the last couple of years, even during storms.
Kayla B.
Not a bad price for cable and Internet better then just Internet that only worked half of the time from net gear
Wendy R.
Ruby, NY
Have phone internet and TV
love the services
great customer service
no wait on tech or return phone call
Wendy
Stefanie H.
Pewaukee, WI
TWC does not have some of the features that we had with Direct TV on all of our TV's. I miss being able to record shows in any room, rewinding/fast-forwarding recorded shows in all rooms, etc.
Heather B.
Not a fan! They are expensive, customer service sucks! When you call with an issue you get someone who doesn't speak English and is probably not even in this country, the service itself sucks as well. If I had a better option I would choose it instead. I HATE this company.
Nina K.
Astoria, NY
I HATE TWC!!! I would give them zero stars if possible. I have had so many issues with them, yet they keep raising their prices. Our service kept dropping that we couldn't even use the internet on one computer or watch TV. For some reason the modem was sending out the signal just fine, but the router was and is still not sending out the full strength of the signal received. We've tried different routers and nothing seems to help. The technician couldn't figure it out either. I had to argue with them just upgrade our speed to were it should be for what we are paying. Then they tried to make us pay for the visit for the technician. If I could switch I would, but there is literally no other internet provider in my area. Can't do satellite because we rent.
Amy L.
Lexington, NC
Ok my only not 5 star rating so far it's cable it's not cheap I like the internet and that's about it
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
I only use them because it's the only option in my area. I HATE TWC with a burning passion.
Cecilia P.
Saint Augustine, FL
I live in a small town and this is the only provider we have unless we go with dish. Not many options. I've lived here for 6 years and I've not had that many problems with them.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?