BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Monica P.
Monica P.
Staten Island, NY
It's sad that my neighborhood is only allowed to have time warner cable. The deal is just OK and the service is awful with awful internet service as well. If you have a choice, don't pick time Warner
Kylynne C.
Kylynne C.
Techie Expert
They are overpriced and the only company that services our house. While they do provide decent customer service and quality service, the cost is very high and they penalize you for dropping services.
Heather S.
Heather S.
New Bern, NC
We have been using Time Warner Cable for internet services for the past two years. We haven't had too many problems with signal strength, but we did get charged a service call fee we weren't told about. So if you need someone to come out, make sure you ask about this first.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
I have never had a issue with time warner they have always helped me when I cal and have great customer service!!! If they can't fix it over the phone they will send a tech out and make sure it's fixed!!! They have been a great company and I have had them for a very long time !!!!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Lincoln, NE
Personally, they are way overpriced, we have issues with our cable disconnecting quite frequently, we can't seem to get a representative on the phone in under 1/2 hour, and we generally are not happy with Time Warner. If we had someone else in the area to switch to, we would.
Hasia J.
Hasia J.
I hate time warner with everything inside me. Their prices change more often than I can keep up with. Customer care is a headache. They charge in advance for services you haven't used yet. Unfortunately they are THE only internet providers in my area so I am stuck with them
Amber S.
Amber S.
Matthews, NC
One of my biggest pet peeves is dealing with companies that constantly require upgrades that don't come standard. Moved to a new home and my second story gets hardly any internet connection and when the Tech came out he said we needed a booster. But did nothing. Our internet is slow, and apparently there is a faster road runner but for some reason we can't get it until the next contract.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Time Warner's internet service seems to run a lot faster than other providers that I've had in the past, but my service does get interrupted quite often. I don't know if it has to do with the particular area that I live in or it is a common thing. They are also quite expensive.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Durham, NC
Overpriced, just like most cable companies. It is much better than Comcast, though.. Haven't had nearly as many problems with my wireless internet or internet connection speed. The packages offered for cable aren't worth purchasing, so we use Netflix, Sling, and a digital antenna.
Aly V.
Aly V.
I HATE Time Warner Cable and wouldn't recommend to anyone who isn't forced to use it like I am. The service is always wonky- I have to reset my cable and internet at least once a week. I call their customer service line more often than my own parents. What a waste of time!!!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?