BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Had to call numerous times over past 5 years about Internet. Only worked in 2 rooms of the house for wireless. Only agreed to come to house to fix it when I called to cancel services. All the tech did was put another box and it is working great, but 5 years and numerous complaints. Also cancelled the cable service they kept increasing the price of service after 2 years was up. Sale prices are only for new customers and they do t give sales for loyal ones.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
I've had Time Warner in both my current and last residence and neither place did I receive acceptable intent even though I am paying for the highest speed. The cost is way too high for something that hardly ever works.
Helen L.
Helen L.
Service is alright for what we pay for, but we've had to get our router replaced at least three times over the last year and a half because we've gone internet-less for days in a row. The wifi signals are also really weak in the living room when our router is in the room.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
W Middlesex, PA
I like vet I earner cable I just think that all these companies need to lower their prices and give more discounts to the Kyla customs instead of always help new customers only I have had time warmer cable my whole life and wish they would be willing to help their loyal customers more .
Ashlee V.
Ashlee V.
There are times where twc is good but to be honest I wish I could get a different provider. They are super expensive for even having basic cable. The also negative about twc is if I want to watch a show online that needs a cable provider most of the time they are not on there.
Heidi D.
Heidi D.
Chittenango, NY
People will always have bad things to cay about their cable provider, but i really have no complaints. Last time I needed a service call I got someone out that same day and have had no issues since
Kathrine W.
Kathrine W.
Fort Stewart, GA
Poor service in my area, but there are no other options for cable TV and Internet in my neighborhood. Good customer service experience so far, no complaints. A bit pricey for the service we get especially since Internet is slow despite having the highest speed available.
Savannah K.
Savannah K.
Junction City, KY
I liked this network better than my old one. it works a decent time and it doesn't really slow down that much. the customer service is also very good and always answer any questions i have about it.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Georgetown , IN
Time Warner is really expensive. When the service works, it's great. Unfortunately, my signal drops all the time, which is incredibly frustrating. Not really worth what they charge, but, I live in a semi-rural area, and our internet options are limited. Would not recommend.
Mileena R.
Mileena R.
Morehead City, NC
Best internet and cable ever! They are a little pricey but definitely worth the internet is amazing. At my house we have 7 devices and the internet still works great with all the devices connected
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?