BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Debbie T.
Buffalo, NY
I like Time Warner but they're a little expensive especially for the programs that they have they don't offer many options it's basically a low-cost was not many products available to you or high cost and you have everything so there's no midline in their services
Leah C.
Conway, NH
I feel like the internet service is good and the channel line up is decent. However they have a monopoly in the area so they charge an arm and a leg. We pay $140 / month for service. They bundle it so we have to have extras we do not use or want but its cheaper to have them then to not. it doesnt make sense
Cortney D.
Mooresville , NC
Pretty good internet but a bit overpriced. For just the basic internet package I pay close to $50 a month which I feel is expensive. Internet is ok, lags sometimes but overall it's good. I'm not so sure I would recommend.
Rebecca P.
Rochester, NY
Overall I've had a good experience with Time Warner. They have made an effort to approve customer support and narrow down appointment times. The service team have BEN polite and knowledgeable. Just wish they wouldn't charge so much for cable!!!
Porche H.
Charlotte , NC
Time Warner has many features but their pricing not competitive in my area. They're the only cable company offered. Everything else is satellite.
Melissa D.
Highland, CA
We signed up with Time Warner Cable because it was the only internet provider that was available in our area for a reasonable price. However, the internet connection is never consistent. Throughout the day, the internet will run fine. But some nights, we won't have any connection and even after resetting modems and routers, we have no luck. And it doesn't help that it only happens at night when there's no one to call or come out to our house to check it out. If you have the option, I'd avoid this internet provider and go with a different company.
Madeline M.
Overland Park, KS
Techie Expert
Constantly calling to try and sell us more. We are content with what we have. Price is reasonable and the customer service is nice, but we get very irritated with the never ending calls.
Robin H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have Time Warner Cable for my cable internet and phone! No outages when the weather is bad! Great variety of channels!
Samantha L.
Grand Prairie, TX
Decent enough speed with my internet. No surprise charges on my bill and they are flexible with payment.
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
We use Time Warner Cable for our internet because the connection is always amazing! We don't lose signal in rain storms or under circumstances. The package we have is a month to month, so there is no long term commitment, which I enjoyed!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?