BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
I like Direct TV period but I did not want a contract. This is the only and I mean only reason I have time warner cable. Remote is aggravating to use and turning channels is so slow for picture to pop up.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Racine, Wi
I'm not the biggest fan of Time Warner. I think they are always messing with internet speeds to try to get you to purchase the higher package. Also, the cable box lags so badly I would like to throw it.
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Brooklyn , NY
Time Warner cable can be good and bad. The good this is that cable is always available. There's plenty of channels to watch along with movies. And they have dvr option. Internet is sometimes slow though
Christina L.
Christina L.
Charleston, SC
Customer service is helpful and the retail location usually moves the line pretty quickly. I have been happy with my internet and cable service. I would recommend them as a service provider over Comcast.
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Anniston, AL
I love the super fast internet service. I am not home as often as I would like to be to watch television but I love the fact that I can watch television when people who have dish and direct cant due to weather issues.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Charlotte, NC
I only use time warner for Internet services and it is ok. It can be spotty sometimes. I also think their prices are a little high for what you get. I have a standard internet option and it's about $35.
Desiree O.
Desiree O.
Bellflower, CA
I've tried of cable companies and none have compared to TWC, I can view all the new movies. They also have all the shows that my children love available to etch immediately. Love the service and all of the promotions.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Johnson City, NY
Unfortunately, there isn't much option where I am. While the channels and shows aren't bad, the customer service severely lacks. The bill is often outrageous, and I'm often finding that I am being double charged for a lot. If there is another option, I would explore that instead.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Staten Island, NY
It's sad that my neighborhood is only allowed to have time warner cable. The deal is just OK and the service is awful with awful internet service as well. If you have a choice, don't pick time Warner
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Time Warner's internet service seems to run a lot faster than other providers that I've had in the past, but my service does get interrupted quite often. I don't know if it has to do with the particular area that I live in or it is a common thing. They are also quite expensive.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?