BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Latavia M.
Latavia M.
Techie Expert
I like their prices so far. I got the bundle deal with cable, WiFi, and a home phone. I never have problems with the WiFi. I never use the home phone. Sometimes the cable gives me problems but nothing major.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Corning, NY
Time Warner Cable has the fastest and most affordable internet in my area. I get extremely high speeds for streaming and game play. I would recommended it to anyone who is a gamer or enjoys streaming videos.
Sol K.
Sol K.
Unpleasant costumer service, interruptions in internet, extremely high prices and inconsistency in speed given. We pay for 60 Mbps and sometimes we get 100 Mbps (which is awesome) but sometimes we get 10 Mbps which is not ideal at all. And it can last for a while and be slow for a few days.
malee f.
malee f.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
We got twc after having direct TV only because they had a better deal on the sports channels. I honestly prefer direct TV . Their cable and customer support is better than twc. Twc's internet also sucks. We keep having problems with it and are about to find another internet provider.
Keanie B.
Keanie B.
Decent, affordable service. I don't think there is anything exceptional about this company. I get internet, and I'm happy about that. I don't really have the option if going with another company in my area.
Yolanda G.
Yolanda G.
Okay service, reliable, have used it for 5 years! Always have a special, ask for their promos before you sign a contract! I was able to lower my payments by matching a current promo. Good customer service.
Kiera P.
Kiera P.
Time warner has been lovely! I often hear complaints from other, but personally, I haven't had any problems. The 'on demand' feature has definitely come in handy when I need to catch up on my favorite shows!
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Garland , TX
I like that time warner is much less expensive than the competition but sometimes I find their customer service and Internet service lacking. I've had more issues with my connection going in and out with TWC than any other provider I've used, but in the end the cost has kept me with them.
Lizzy G.
Lizzy G.
Its hard to review cable companies, because you rarely have a choice. But, probably like most people I have had issues with Time Warner service. The only reason I give it 3 stars is that I have lived overseas and was stuck with DSL (in Berlin). So, I appreciate cable internet more now : )
Sara L.
Sara L.
Woodstock, NY
This is our only option for cable Internet and television. They often throttle our speeds or block popular websites despite claiming g otherwise. I wish we had the option of using a more reputable brand.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?