BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Amber R.
Amber R.
Hermitage, PA
Cable prices I. General are outrageous, but for what we pay to cable and Internet, we have way too many issues. On demand programming freezes very often, and our cable box randomly has issues at least 3 times per year. customer service is availability 24/7 and can always resolve the issues, but I wish we didn't have problems in the first place.
Nohelia V.
Nohelia V.
Out of all the cable companies I've used this one has to be the bet one ! I honestly wish they had time warner in Maryland ! But I started using this company when I moved to Texas and I love it ! The speed on the internet is great and it's cheap
Andee F.
Andee F.
N Hollywood, CA
Horrible company y that seems to only have slow internet speeds, and higher than average pricing for lackluster and honestly offensive to the current day market speeds. Not worth the time to get, and would get something else if it was available.
Angie H.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
We just switched back to TWC after being with Uverse. I am impressed by much of there technology. Love the start over feature and on demand on my phone/tablet. Only drawback is the channels are sometimes unavailable so I have to restart the box.
Darsea C.
Darsea C.
Ottawa, OH
Have always used TWC for cable and internet. Fairly happy with our overall experience with them. Not a fan of the constantly raising prices for the same services- when the services don't improve or change with the price increase.
Khaiyah B.
Khaiyah B.
Durham, NC
I've been using Time Warner Cable Internet for a long time now and I think that the connection works so great it is just that sometimes their customer service can be horrible and it can be really hard to work with them sometimes.
Heather G.
Heather G.
I pay for their highest mbp plan and I still get terrible signal. We can only use One or 2 devices with WiFi or loading takes forever. For quality the price is ridiculous. The customer service isn't the greatest. I wouldn't recommend time warner.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Raleigh, NC
Time Warner Cables send a terrible amount of spam-y mail and I hate it. The automated customer service on the phone is a pain - wish I could talk to a real person. Their internet is descent, but I'm a future Google Fiber customer in the making.
Bee R.
Bee R.
Monticello, NY
A bit overpriced, but one of the only companies in my area that I can afford. Which sucks. My internet is always crapping out and I'm always calling to have them remotely reset it to get it to work. It's not like I live in the sticks either, I live in a pretty big town! The speed is decent when it actually works, so they've got that going for them.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Lorain, OH
It would be great if prices weren't going up constantly and they weren't such a monopoly in the area I live in. There isn't any other cable company and TWC knows that. Our prices rise an avg of $15-20 a year (not including taxes). I'ts ridiculous!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?