BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Keeley R.
Mansfield, OH
I only use TWC because they are the only provider in my area. Their customer service is terrible. There are frequent outages, and they try to find 1000s of ways to nickel and dime their customers.
Jennifer C.
Winchester, KY
I give one star because time warner cable doesn't work like it should. I am always losing all my channels. And my on demand is never working. Their customer service doesn't get anything done either.
Ashlee V.
There are times where twc is good but to be honest I wish I could get a different provider. They are super expensive for even having basic cable. The also negative about twc is if I want to watch a show online that needs a cable provider most of the time they are not on there.
Priscila R.
Really good internet and speed ! I use my ps3 my phone my husband phone and it keeps with a good speed ! the custumer servise i don't like it too much ! It is affordable ! it meets my expectations !
Ryan  S.
Medina, OH
Bad always lose my TV constantly when it's bright and sunny could just be a bad connection but time warner always says oh just in
Plug it and plug it back in that's what they say every time instead of comeing out and doing something about Ive given up I just deal with it
Helen L.
Service is alright for what we pay for, but we've had to get our router replaced at least three times over the last year and a half because we've gone internet-less for days in a row. The wifi signals are also really weak in the living room when our router is in the room.
Shamaine D.
Durham, NC
I honestly don't like much about TWC. The internet is very slow, and the cable is sub par. We only still have it because we don't really see any other options that offer anything better in the area.
Heather W.
Hilliard, OH
We are new customers to TWC but have been very happy with our service. If/when we have had outages, they have been helpful in resolving the issues. We even were given a credit for a lengthy issue. Their installation people are very kind and concerned for your satisfaction.
Kristi T.
Rochester, NY
Time warner cable gave my family a great deal for cable, internet, and phone. their price beat one of the biggest competitors in our area by a lot and they also gave a $200 gift card to us to help pay with the penalty of discontinuing our service with their competitor
alejandra l.
El Paso, TX
I like time warner cable its easy to connect easy to use snd it has a lot of channels.. Costumer service is great and they snswer really quick.. The only con is that sonetimes the signal goes out.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?