BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kristi M.
Columbus, OH
I use Time Warner Cable for internet service only. After the first year it is expensive! I have a high speed package and in late evening hours the internet frequently slows or interrupts frequently which is super annoying. I would not recommend based on price and service.
Crissy M.
Williamsburg, KY
I love time Warner Cable I've had there service for over a year, I would recommend them to anyone. Cable, phone, or Internet they cover your needs.
Jenn L.
Ellsworth, ME
Decent customer service. Speed could be better, needs to be faster but I live in a "rural" area. Price is fair but for the speed it is too much.
Sarah D.
We haven't had any major problems with time warner cable! One of the best things about them is that in our case, at&t couldn't beat their price for what we needed!
Adri J.
Techie Expert
To be honest i dont why my sister got this but its a nice cable company great prices great deals
Anna K.
Only provider in my area that is respectable. Bought my own router to save $10 a month so definitely recommended for an overall investment or you have to rent one. So far, fair service and pricing for the quality.
Morgan M.
Overland Park, KS
You have to use them because everyone else is worse in the area and our apartment doesn't have the hook ups for Google fiber. Time Warner is better than the other companies but let's be real, no one like dealing with any cable company.
Jackie D.
Norwood, OH
I've had time Warner cable for years. They're always really friendly and quick to help with a problem. Prices are great and the service is awesome
Amanda H.
Watertown, NY
I'm not happy with the services we have paid for for 3 1/2 years with Time Warner. It seems like the prices go up very frequently and our service freezes and glitches on an almost daily basis. Ridiculously expensive.
McKenzie B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I've had nothing but good experiences with Time Warner. I like the channels and the customer service!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?