BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Garland , TX
I like that time warner is much less expensive than the competition but sometimes I find their customer service and Internet service lacking. I've had more issues with my connection going in and out with TWC than any other provider I've used, but in the end the cost has kept me with them.
Kiera P.
Kiera P.
Time warner has been lovely! I often hear complaints from other, but personally, I haven't had any problems. The 'on demand' feature has definitely come in handy when I need to catch up on my favorite shows!
Mari S.
Mari S.
Evansville, IN
Their rates are fair for a college town, but the connection absolutely sucks. We have the second highest package and I couldn't even stream netflix when I was the only one home. We finally got fed up with it not working and contacted support. They sent someone out the next day and found that there was a problem on the pole and now our internet works great. They had great customer service with our issue.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Woodstock, NY
This is our only option for cable Internet and television. They often throttle our speeds or block popular websites despite claiming g otherwise. I wish we had the option of using a more reputable brand.
Tatjana S.
Tatjana S.
Concord, NC
Worst customer service out there. I lose signal randomly. My internet is spotty. Resolving anything takes hours. Its expensive for the quality. Constantly have to call customer service to fix something. I would not recommend!! I don't have any other options besides dish networks.
Cassey F.
Cassey F.
Baltimore , MD
I use their wifi service. It's good they came right away to install which is a big plus and the service is okay. Not a fan that every month they have hidden charges and have to call them up to complain.
Leticia F.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
Time warner is honestly so expensive, their customer service is crap I've had people yell at me over the phone. Their internet is fast but there's always some shortage or problem with the service. The TV also
Sharayah S.
Sharayah S.
Louisville, KY
They lie about speeds, arguably throttle their users, and are way overpriced. Also, what gives about not letting me pay for the fastest internet option solo? I have to bundle it with cable?? No thank you!
Kendyll L.
Kendyll L.
Charlotte, NC
I have Time Warner Cable because it is all that is offered in my area. The quality of the internet and the cable are great, but definitely not worth the amount of money I spend a month. I look forward to moving to an area that has cheaper options such at Direct TV or AT&T U-Verse
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Raleigh, NC
TWC is just ok to me. If it weren't for the fact that it's basic package is included in our rent and that we can not receive a satellite signal in our apartment I wouldn't have TWC. However I do like their on demand features and the ability to start shows over if I tune in late.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?