BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Dallas, TX
We have been with Time Warner Cable for about 5 years now and I haven't be satisfied with their service or customer service. The product that we have is wonderful. I just don't like when something goes wrong and have to call them. They aren't very friendly or helpful. I wouldn't suggest using them unless it is your only option.
Madison I.
Madison I.
Chandler, AZ
Time Warner is one of the only internet options available to me, but I have nearly constant problems. The internet connection is spotty at best and I regularly cannot connect. They inundate me with mail to upgrade to a cable or telephone plan, even though I don't have a TV or landline! If I had the option, I wouldnt choose TWC.
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Austin, TX
I have had Time Warner cable for the past year. I am not a fan. The cable menus are not easy to use. Also the internet is not great either. Unfortunately, we can't get dish because of the way our house is situated so I am forced to use Time Warner. We are getting Google Fiber in our neighborhood and I can't wait to switch over.
Kassandra V.
Kassandra V.
I only use this provider because it's the only one that offers high speed Internet in my area. 3 stars for the doing what i need it to do. not giving it 5 stars because of the price, and the fact that it goes out often (an outage as customer care reps call it), yet i still get charged when I'm without service for multiple days.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Murray , KY
When choosing an internet provider, Time Warner Cable was a great option and ended up being my final decision. They were incredible helpful when I was choosing a plan. They are affordable for great, fast speed internet. I've had one issue with a router and the quickly came and fixed the probably by replacing it free of charge!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Columbia, SC
Tv service prices are way too high.! Internet is fairly decent and reliable most of the time ..prices are just way too expensive. Need to lower prices and have better deals for existing customers and not just new customers. Charge for everything and very rude staff working for the company they do not care about their customers
Kim P.
Kim P.
Endicott, NY
Awful customer service, rates are obnoxious, the sales department tells you anything to get you to start service, then you find out what they told you was incorrect but you are you are stuck paying for things that you were told you wouldn't have to pay for. Unfortunately this is the only cable and internet provider in my area.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Nashport, OH
Time Warner cable is a good company however sometimes a charge very high prices and their cable box is messed up quite often I have a DVR and it doesn't work quite like it should all of the time. They will come out and fix it however you got to stay on the phone and deal with everyone there first sometimes I can just be a pain
Terri C.
Terri C.
Canton, NY
Time Warner is a monopoly and unfortunately the only thing available in my area. They are overpriced and are not willing to work out deals with current customers but will do almost anything for a current customer. Can't wait for my agreement to be up so I can start streaming my television instead of overpaying for Time Warner!
Nina L.
Nina L.
I currently use Time Warner Cable for my internet and home phone needs. While I enjoy the somewhat quick internet they provide, I don't enjoy the $90/month price tag. Basically, it gets the job done just like any other provider. Their customer service is lacking. Whenever I try to chat or call, all they do is try to upsell me.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?