BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Holly P.
Latonia, KY
Time Warner is the typical, average cable company. They've pretty much created a monopoly in my area though, so there's nothing else to choose from for a service provider. Newer customers always get better deals, and your price tends to go up after a year. However, if you threaten to cancel, they'll typically be a bit more flexible with cost.
Breonna S.
San Antonio, TX
It gives out every now and then. It slows down even if I am using the enthernet cable directly from the modem. When it does work it's nice the price is very nice 64.99 a month ice only had it for a few weeks so I guess I'd have to keep it to see full pros and cons but over all I think the customer service I received at the STORE I haven't used their tech support yet but at the store they were very nice I would recommend if that you do get this Internet go to the store.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Time Warner is pretty pricey if you ask me.. even thought the cable is pretty good !! They push on you these plans with house phones.. even though I don't use it need one .. but somehow they seem to be cheaper than the plans with out them .. I really don't get that .. I'm spending to much money on tv that i don't even watch regularly !! Smh at myself !!
Nateisha W.
Albany, NY
I currently have TWC my reasons for having them are because they offer 3 in one tv cable, phone and internet. They have self help guides and apps to make the process of paying bill seamless and they offer security as well I do recommend to others to find what works for them with he products they offer. I personally love the high speed internet
Mary k.
Mayfield, KY
I have been using Time Warner Cable for my internet and Cable needs. i was very dissatisfied with their customer service.I had many problems just trying to get set up. I fixed that by going straight to the local office instead of dealing with anyone over the phone. I will say that the person that installed my cable and internet was very polite and got in and out very quickly. Every so often I lose internet or it is very slow. Other than that I love both the cable and internet..
Janz T.
Waipahu, HI
I had Time Warner Cable for many years & its service is okay. Its a bit pricey but sometimes they do offer promos. When I was living in the city my cable wouldn't have any problems like cutting off or skips but now that I live away from the city I notice I get few problems, such as, some channels will say "not available or to call my service provider" but I actually should have that channel on my plan. If I could change cable channels for a lesser price, I may consider.
Jamilyn T.
Asheboro, NC
Kind of pricey for the services. Only new customers get discounts. But it seems like you would want to continue to offer your loyal existing customers a discount to reward them for their loyalty. Customer service is rarely helpful. I'd switch if another provider was available in my area, but unfortunately there is no other provider in my area.
Alyssa K.
Philadelphia, PA
They always mess up our billing and over charge us/change our plan with no notice. In our building we have to use TWC but had we a choice we'd certainly use someone else. We have to constantly restart our modem using the TWC app. I guess the only positive to this service is we can fix most of our connectivity problems using the app and not have to call customer service.
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
I've never had a problem with time warner as far as the way the product works in my home, what I have a problem with is the service and the price. For what you get the price is just ridiculous. I have like 25 channels and internet and my bill is 120 a month. I will admit it's my fault for not switching yet, but I still don't get the prices.
Itzelh M.
New Braunfels
I am a recent customer of Time Warner Cable and I love the services they provide. My internet and cable have never gone out, nor has the service been interrupted. I used to have AT&T and the internet would always go out and it was so slow and they had terrible service. You can tell right away the difference a good service provider can make.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?