BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
KORIE T.
KORIE T.
Springville , PA
Time Warner Cable has been our cable provider since we got cable in our town 20 years ago. They provide a service that is unreliable (we lose service regularly) and is much more expensive than similar service in nearby towns and cities. I would not recommend them, in fact we will be cutting the cord in the next couple weeks and I can't wait.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Service is spotty, sometimes the internet works sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes the DirecTV works sometimes it doesn't. All they tell us is to unplug the router to "reset" it. Then the price keeps increasing by $10.00 every year since the end of the first year "trial" price. Unfortunately they are the only service we can get in our location.
Ammetta W.
Ammetta W.
Raleigh, NC
Their rates could be better and service is choppy! They have no rhyme or reason to their channel lineup. The pros are that it's cable/internet service. The cons are that they are not the best cable/internet service. I haven't had any issues with customer service and if there's no other alternative for service in your area, then go with them.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Rochester, NY
Internet likes to cut in and out; I'm supposed to have their second fastest plan but it is always a little slower than the actual plan. Customer service is equally awful; they put me onto a more expensive plan WITHOUT TELLING ME for channels I never asked for. Unfortunately they're the only providers in my area, so I have to stay with them.
Itzelh F.
Itzelh F.
Brownsville, TX
I am a recent customer of Time Warner Cable and I love the services they provide. My internet and cable have never gone out, nor has the service been interrupted. I used to have AT&T and the internet would always go out and it was so slow and they had terrible service. You can tell right away the difference a good service provider can make.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Nashville, TN
I don't like TWC and I truly don't like their customer service. I have been overcharged multiple times by them, had promotions that did not show up on my bill, etc. When trying to fix a problem customer service is really unhelpful and take a very long time to fix your problem. The internet is an okay price, but overall I'm unhappy with TWC.
Christina G.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
Techie Expert
I've had time warner cable , Internet for 8 years. They are a decent company with minimal issues. Customer service is always great . They are on the more pricey side especially for their long term customers .. I would recommend I have had very little issues and I can watch dodger games and I love their On demand app it's super convenient !!
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
I've never had a problem with time warner as far as the way the product works in my home, what I have a problem with is the service and the price. For what you get the price is just ridiculous. I have like 25 channels and internet and my bill is 120 a month. I will admit it's my fault for not switching yet, but I still don't get the prices.
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Don't really care for their service, but unless I want to be stuck in a 2 year contract, I don't have a choice. Service constantly goes out and technicians are extremely unhelpful. Calling into customer service doesn't help much as all they want to do is constantly reset the box. Looking forward to moving away and having more cable options.
sara g.
sara g.
garland, tx
Wow, I can't wait for the cable monopoly to be dismantled, I am locked in a bundle package that I hate, the phone service is sketchy all the time it goes down and if I want o just have internet instead of the bundle they price it so high I have to be locked down with them to get a still unreasonable price, I have despised TWC for DECADES!!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?