BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Alyssa K.
Philadelphia , PA
They always mess up our billing and over charge us/change our plan with no notice. In our building we have to use TWC but had we a choice we'd certainly use someone else. We have to constantly restart our modem using the TWC app. I guess the only positive to this service is we can fix most of our connectivity problems using the app and not have to call customer service.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I've had time warner cable , Internet for 8 years. They are a decent company with minimal issues. Customer service is always great . They are on the more pricey side especially for their long term customers .. I would recommend I have had very little issues and I can watch dodger games and I love their On demand app it's super convenient !!
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
I've never had a problem with time warner as far as the way the product works in my home, what I have a problem with is the service and the price. For what you get the price is just ridiculous. I have like 25 channels and internet and my bill is 120 a month. I will admit it's my fault for not switching yet, but I still don't get the prices.
Jessica G.
Westbrook, ME
Time Warner Cable's customer service is horrendous. The quality is also terrible. I will turn on the cable box and have to wait several minutes for it to turn on, to load a menu or guide, and even longer for on demand guides. I only keep it for Football season and because it's the only provider in the area. Definitely would not ever recommend
Maddison B.
Kansas City, MO
I wish there were other competing Internet and cable companies in my area because time warner kind of sucks. Way too expensive for both Internet and cable. Hell even their phone service isn't cheap. The Internet is ok. I had a lot of problems with it for about a year. I was always having to call them and get a tech guy to come out because it was kicking me out constantly. It's gotten better recently but still its freaking $60 for average Internet service!! It sucks!
Larissa v.
Round Rock, TX
was an American cable telecommunications company. Prior to its purchase by Charter Communications in 2016, it was ranked the second largest cable company in the United States by revenue behind only Comcast, operating in 29 states. Its corporate headquarters were located in the Time Warner Center in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, with other corporate offices in Stamford, Connecticut; Charlotte, North Carolina; and Herndon, Virginia
Jamilyn T.
Asheboro, NC
Kind of pricey for the services. Only new customers get discounts. But it seems like you would want to continue to offer your loyal existing customers a discount to reward them for their loyalty. Customer service is rarely helpful. I'd switch if another provider was available in my area, but unfortunately there is no other provider in my area.
Breonna S.
San Antonio, TX
It gives out every now and then. It slows down even if I am using the enthernet cable directly from the modem. When it does work it's nice the price is very nice 64.99 a month ice only had it for a few weeks so I guess I'd have to keep it to see full pros and cons but over all I think the customer service I received at the STORE I haven't used their tech support yet but at the store they were very nice I would recommend if that you do get this Internet go to the store.
Mari C.
Forest Hills, NY
I have loved TWC for many years but their prices are way to high and they don't give their long time customers any real good breaks only new clients which I feel isn't fair. The service is fine with me again, it's the prices I don't like. I would recommend but I would advise that the ideals don't last or get improved with years of service.
Nikki R.
Rochester, NY
Internet likes to cut in and out; I'm supposed to have their second fastest plan but it is always a little slower than the actual plan. Customer service is equally awful; they put me onto a more expensive plan WITHOUT TELLING ME for channels I never asked for. Unfortunately they're the only providers in my area, so I have to stay with them.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?