BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Cindy S.
Dexter, NY
I have a landline phone and also access my personal computer with Time Warner Cable. They are very good about getting you going again, should something go wrong, BUT they are too expensive. Approximately 110 a week, and that does NOT include TV. I have to use them, as they have rather a monopoly around here.
Leah C.
Conway, NH
I feel like the internet service is good and the channel line up is decent. However they have a monopoly in the area so they charge an arm and a leg. We pay $140 / month for service. They bundle it so we have to have extras we do not use or want but its cheaper to have them then to not. it doesnt make sense
Nora S.
Columbus, OH
The prices are good, and the service mostly ok, but when you have a problem, it's very hard to get hold of customer service. Moreover, there are frequent service cuts, which is annoying, and they don't always get fixed timely. They do have good promotions, though, which is why I've sticked with them so far.
Abbey C.
My personal experience with Time Warner Cable has not been the greatest. I find their services to be quite expensive for the quality they provide. My internet is constantly dropping if more than one person is using it, and to upgrade our speed is an astronomical additional cost. I may change providers soon.
Sarah K.
Cedar Park, TX
Unfortunately this cable provider is the only option at the address I live at. I don't find it to be affordable for what you get and the customer service experience can be frustrating. Really wish I had another cable option. I have had better experiences with Comcast than Time Warner and thats saying a lot.
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
Time Warner Cable offers a lot of benefits to its customers. Its home cable and wifi package makes it easy to connect all your technology. It is pretty affordable as this was the company I used in for my off campus house in college. However, when we did have an issue they weren't timely in coming to fix it.
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
I like Time Warner. It is by far the best out here right now for internet and cable. Only thing I do not like is the customer service and their nasty attitudes when you are having a problem. They know you rely on them and so they are not concerned with quality of service or doing things in a timely fashion.
Melissa A.
Lockport, NY
The service is expensive and the customer service when calling is not helpful. With the price that is paid, you would expect great TV and internet service, but it often times goes out and I have to fix it myself because it is more of a hassle to call. If I had more choices, I wouldn't use Time Warner Cable.
Arianna D.
This cable company/ISP is hands down one of the best, sure they're pricey, but what company isn't nowadays? Haven't had any serious problems with their customer service so far, and best of all... their internet service has no data caps! I surely hope they don't implement one anytime soon. I'd recommend TWC.
taylor b.
Time warner cable is overpriced, overcharging and has not so great customer service! the pros are that theres some okay channel options the cons are that you have to pay extra for everything and the prices are ridiculously high everything about the company is a con, my recommendation is to switch providers!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?