BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Crystal M.
Mineral City, OH
It's very expensive. Not the best service. Not worth the money. There are cheaper internet providers.
Mary Rose G.
San Diego, CA
This company is just average for us. Customer service needs some work and improvement.
Aileen P.
Dallas, TX
Its great by far the best , we had it for almost 5 years already and we like it very much. Best tv shows , sports and carttons!!.
Tabatha G.
Lexington, KY
I only have Internet through them now because cable is just way to high for what you get
Stefani N.
Santa Monica, CA
decent cable and internet provider; had no choice but to get time warner cable because it's included in my apartment rent/lease package and it's a bit expensive but does the trick; customer service has been helpful when i needed a premium channel charge removed since i never had requested it
Joanna R.
Potsdam, NY
Techie Expert
Where I live there is not any other cable company to choose from ,the price is very high ank keeps rising, but overall I am satisfied with there customer service.
Shawniqua S.
Columbus, OH
Great connection. Never had an issue with service. They also have great deals. Customer service could use help.
Heather T.
Franklinton, NC
I do think they do a better job than Comcast. I do not think the price is the best and the customer service could be better. We had an outside box hit by lightening and it took forever to get fixed and it is not not working right and they said there is nothing they can do.
Carla M.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this product! it really is very good and always indicate who I know and the result is good!!!
Dela H.
I have my home internet and I used to have cable tv through time warner cable. The cable tv is just way to expensive so I cancelled it. The internet actually gives me slightly more than what I pay for and is reliable for the most part.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?