BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
New Berlin, WI
We have had TWC for many years because it was basically the only game in town. But we have had so many problems in recent years we are currently considering using another service. I would not recommend TWC at this time.
Dee P.
Dee P.
The company is okay..lives up to all the negative hype though. Bad customer service and lots of outages but the internet speeds are good and the TV has lots of channels. Could be better on price in my opinion.
Sona K.
Sona K.
Milwaukee, WI
Worst service I have ever had it took 4 technicians to install cable and internet. They over charge for everything and never get it right the first time and charge you for service when they have to come back to fix what they messed up to begin with. No other provider in my area for Internet.
Monia G.
Monia G.
New Lexington, OH
It's the only cable company in our area, so we don't have much to pick from. However, have always had great service with Time warner. Really the only time we have a problem with service normally is during a storm or if someone has had a wreck in the area and hit a service pole or something.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Time Warner Cable has the WORSE customer service of any other cable services I have experienced. The company will raise prices with out consulting you. Service goes out frequently. Not a fan. I prefer Direct TV
cristina d.
cristina d.
Brownsville, TX
I have cable, internet and the landline with time warner. Love the cable but for some reason the internet shuts off regularly and when that shuts off so does the landline and it takes forever to turn back on.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Montour Falls, Ny
Meh. I live in a small town so beggers can't be choosers. They're always turning down my internet speed, I pay WAY too much for my cable/internet... They need to have regular prices for everyone. It seems it depends on who you talk to when you get your cable that makes your prices different!
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
We have had constant issues with our bandwidth since we moved and TWC is our only choice for relatively "affordable" (read not the most expensive choice). We have had a couple guys out here to fix the issue and it continues, but since the last time they were out it isn't as bad. Not happy about the Comcast buyout- but I'm hoping being in Ohio we get better service from the people that will head our state.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Fountain, CO
The worst internet service provider. They raised our bill twice without any warning and when we called to ask why they never had an answer. They took away 70 of our channels with the switch to digital and sent a technician out three times saying they were trying to fix it but of course never did.
April W.
April W.
Elmira, NY
I think time warner is over priced. I think it costs way too much even though I get HBO and Showtime I feel they do better for new customers then for loyal customers who have paid their bills on time for years.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?