BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Karen H.
I feel their service is adequate , lately I have not been happy with slow internet connection, and increased prices.
Customer service is ok but if the prices continue to go up will look into Verizon.
Jessica D.
Time Warner's internet service seems to run a lot faster than other providers that I've had in the past, but my service does get interrupted quite often. I don't know if it has to do with the particular area that I live in or it is a common thing. They are also quite expensive.
Christine D.
I've had twc for years and have had issues with them. I'm the type of person. That doesn't like change so I haven't switched over to anyone else. I would get u verse but they don't offer it in my area.
Samantha S.
Columbus, OH
Very hit or miss and quite expensive. Wifi in my house doesn't have a great range with their provided equipment and they don't offer the highest speeds in my area. Network is often down, too.

However, customer service has done a great job assisting me and testing when requested.
Candy R.
Wilmington, NC
I have had nothing but the best from Time Warner!!! They were on time, worked quickly and well. They took the time to explain things to me. They answered all questions I had. They were very friendly!
Jess C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Time warner is the only company that provides service in my area. There customer serves is not that great and they raise prices on you from time to time. We no longer have there TV bundle just Internet
Katie O.
Very slow speeds in my location and for a high cost. If we lived somewhere they serviced better we could be paying less for faster speeds but this is the only company in the area we live. Would not get cable with them. Internet often goes out unexpectedly for periods of time.
Heather S.
New Bern, NC
We have been using Time Warner Cable for internet services for the past two years. We haven't had too many problems with signal strength, but we did get charged a service call fee we weren't told about. So if you need someone to come out, make sure you ask about this first.
Ryann C.
TWC is not my favorite company. I am lucky enough to be stuck with them as my building has a contract with them. My service is extremely expensive per month and I honestly always have a problem. When trying to fix the issues I am often on the phone for hours with no success.
Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC
I don't actually use this cable but we're trying to get Internet from this company they say that it's really good and fast Company for the Internet so we're trying to get this type of company for our house
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?