BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Los Angeles, CA
The internet service is ok. You would need to buy a more premium package to get the speed you'd want for college students. I have two other roommates, and the three of us would use YouTube on our own laptops and it's still pretty speedy. I have had experience with TWC in the past with my family, and that experience was terrible. I think it was because it was in a low service area. Customer service was also meh at the time.
Jiaying W.
Jiaying W.
Woodhaven, NY
Customer services are always on point. Just wish the internet can be faster, but then again, I'm on wifi, and not connected to the hard line. It does have good deals on bundles and stuff, but that's only for a year, and now I'm paying at least 10 dollars more for only internet that I had a deal for a year. Don't want to upgrade because that means I will be paying even more, and why do I need cable when I already have Hulu.
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
New Harbor, ME
We have had Time Warner for years and always had good service. However I believe the prices of things are a little much! I think that you can give such good service without needing an arm and a leg in payment. The prices are always going up and they are always trying to get you to buy something else! I believe these deals they offer new customers should be offered to long time customers as well, kind of as a thank you!
Misa L.
Misa L.
Hamilton, OH
I have not had any huge issues with Time Warner in the 2-3 years that I've been with them, they've always been very willing to help and credit me for any billing errors or service issues. But they do have outages every so often and they usually last for a few hours before they send someone out to fix it. Other than that, I have no complaints. I only have internet through TWC, so I have no idea how they are with Cable and phone.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Good Service. However they get you with a promo and after a year it almost doubles. Then when I called to see how I could lower my bill, I waited on hold (after talking to someone) for 30 mins and then was told she would call me back in 20 minutes. 2 hours later she called and it was late at night.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Astoria, NY
Time Warner cable was great in the beginning. Many times the box we used would give us problems and the channels would not work but once we called, they were able to fix the problem right away. they are always helpful and will stay on the phone with you to make sure everything is in working order.
Becca A.
Becca A.
The service from Time Warner Cable is perfectly decent. Sometimes I wonder if they're throttling the internet, but for the most part, it's fine. The biggest problem I have is they're relentless with advertisements. Even though they're my carrier, I still get mail from them asking for my business quite frequently.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hemet, CA
Hate time warner and the fact the are the only provider in our area. I attend school online and often times the Internet is done. The prices are horrible for the speed you are getting. Customer service is a joke. Don't even bother calling..:
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Not my favorite cable company, but out of all the ones available to pick from it's not too bad. They are quite expensive but do run some pretty good promotions on a regular basis. If you're interested in this service, I'd definitely wait for a promotion to roll through before going with this service.
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Waukesha, WI
Ive had TW the last 4 yrs in 3 different homes. If i could rate 0 i would. Channel selection stinks, my phone number randomly changes without being told, the internet is the worst! Constantly cutting out, CONSTANTLY! Slow and frustrating. Bit too mention costly. I'm working to find better options
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?