BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
I have never had a issue with time warner they have always helped me when I cal and have great customer service!!! If they can't fix it over the phone they will send a tech out and make sure it's fixed!!! They have been a great company and I have had them for a very long time !!!!
Emily M.
Durham, NC
Overpriced, just like most cable companies. It is much better than Comcast, though.. Haven't had nearly as many problems with my wireless internet or internet connection speed. The packages offered for cable aren't worth purchasing, so we use Netflix, Sling, and a digital antenna.
Tanna L.
Kyle, TX
They are ok. The customer service sucks. We used to use them more then just internet but it got to point with our cable having way to many problems that we stopped. So, we only have them for internet.
Holly S.
Goldsboro , NC
The Internet service in my area (Goldsboro, NC) is so spotty, even at non-peak hours. I paid extra for faster internet and still I get slow service. And don't even get me started on customer service..
Kristen D.
Johnson City, NY
Unfortunately, there isn't much option where I am. While the channels and shows aren't bad, the customer service severely lacks. The bill is often outrageous, and I'm often finding that I am being double charged for a lot. If there is another option, I would explore that instead.
Jennifer W.
Oneida, NY
Horrible service and support. Internet randomly stops working, every superbowl the Cable wont work for a good 3-5 minute. Al around not happy with this product but it is the only one offered in my area
Hasia J.
I hate time warner with everything inside me. Their prices change more often than I can keep up with. Customer care is a headache. They charge in advance for services you haven't used yet. Unfortunately they are THE only internet providers in my area so I am stuck with them
Lisa L.
Lees Summit, MO
We have a wide variety of channels but I feel this product is overpriced. We sometimes have issues with out Internet and would have given more stars but this affects when and how long we Can use this.
Rylie S.
Pickerington, OH
This company is expensive and our cable/DVR service doesn't work half the time. Also, for service calls they are never on time and they don't have the proper equipment when they do arrive. We would consider switching, but this is one of our only options where we are located.
Karen H.
Techie Expert
I feel their service is adequate , lately I have not been happy with slow internet connection, and increased prices.
Customer service is ok but if the prices continue to go up will look into Verizon.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?