BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Anna H.
Anna H.
Graham, NC
I love my service with Time warner cable its a little bit pricey but I feel that it is worth it. I don't real have any problems with it missing up but if I do I find that they are very fast at fixing the problem.
Janelle L.
Janelle L.
The only great internet we can find in our area. The price is a little steep, we seem to run into a few problems once or twice a year, but its to be expected. Nothing like frontier. Worth the extra amount of money.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Our package rates continue to increase. When you call to get a better deal they never have one for returning customers. It is ridiculous. There customer service is useless. Will be changing services very soon. Too many options available to pay150 each month for this crappy service and selection.
Tori R.
Tori R.
Clayton, NC
I love the recording capabilities. I am a very busy full time working mom and I never have time to sit and enjoy my shows when they come on so I count on having hem recorded for me when I finally get a free moment
Tara B.
Tara B.
Ilion, NY
I think the price they charge for internet is completely ridiculous, especially when we are constantly having to reset it because it doesn't connect! I wish there was another company in our area that we could use.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Norwich, NY
The service is good...our Internet sometimes goes in and out and the price is ridiculous...the charge us for a month of service before we even use it....can't understand that one but I guess they have a system..
heather w.
heather w.
I absolutely hate Time Warner cable. They are over priced, have terrible customer service and reliability. I don't know that there are any good solutions out there. I have family and friends that have DirectTv, AT&T and Cox and don't have anything positive to say about these providers either.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Dallas, TX
I am not very happy with my service at Time Warner Cable, the internet is slow and we are paying an exorbitant amount for basic cable. It took 3 trips to TWC in order to get our cable installed in the first place.
cristina d.
cristina d.
Brownsville, TX
I have cable, internet and the landline with time warner. Love the cable but for some reason the internet shuts off regularly and when that shuts off so does the landline and it takes forever to turn back on.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC
The internet is more than my combo package was before we moved. Now it's expensive and it doesn't connect to all the devices. When it does connect it's slow. When you try to call customer service they don't care about you or your opinion, especially when they are our only option for providers.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?