BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
esmeralda  H.
Compton, CA
I used to live twc but they have let me down... Especially after my bills keeps getting higher amd the internet is slow as a turtle
Sarah L.
Rome, NY
Wifi connection is terrible and very spotty in my home. Feel as if I spent too much and don't receive as many channels/options as I should. Use simply because it's the norm around here, but know others who are not happy with services.
Kendra C.
I'm satisfied with this service my only complaint is that if there is a storm or even just rain or lots of wind the service sucks!
Frances F.
N Hollywood, CA
I use time warner because there really isn't another option living where I am. For the most part it's fine, but sometimes it can be difficult getting things taken care of when something is wrong. Feels pricey too.
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
The Internet service is normally pretty reliable. The speeds are pretty good. Customer service is never good anywhere, but TWC is at least above average in that regard (not that it says much). There aren't really data caps which is nice compared to some other providers.
Sarah M.
Lexington , KY
Time Warner made it easy for me to get my internet all set up. I was able to get the kit and hook up the modum by myself which saved the need for waiting for a tech to come set it up. The service is good and the internet is fast.
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner is the WORST. My internet service is very inconsistent. For the rate I am charged, I feel my service should be more reliable.
Anna M.
Thomasville, NC
We switched to TWC within the past 6 months after having TV service through Direct TV and Internet through a local service provider. We chose a bundle contract with home phone which we don't use but like to have available in the event of an emergency. TWC's Internet speed is much, much faster than what we had previously at a comperable price. I have mentally noted we experience a lot more lag, and disconnects which require the router to be reset. Idk if this I the router or the service provider. I am not impressed with the television service. I find the picture quality inferior to Direct TV, and am apparently resistant to change after 12 years. But for the money we save every month, $60. I will learn to love it in time.
cheri r.
Warren, OH
Mostly happy, sometimes their policies baffle me but have used them for many many years. Easy internet for sure I have the 50 meg
Jilly M.
Louisville, KY
TWC is included in my lease for my
Apartment. Literally never fails and almost everyone I know here uses it. As far as I can tell, it's dependable for everyone. Also, less expensive than if you were to go with something else.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?