BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kaferin R.
Kaferin R.
Cita my cable and high speed internet provider never had a problem and if I have to fix something they are always prompt to fixed any cable or internet issues well trained employees at their customers services
Grace B.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC
The internet is more than my combo package was before we moved. Now it's expensive and it doesn't connect to all the devices. When it does connect it's slow. When you try to call customer service they don't care about you or your opinion, especially when they are our only option for providers.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
The service we have in our house is supposed to be really great. But, I have problems with it all the time. My boyfriend doesn't, unless he's Skyping with his parents. So I'm fairly neutral about our service.
Halika  L.
Halika L.
I'm new to time Warner cable became its the only service provided in my area so I had no choice.. The customer service is so horrible the agent took down the wrong information it took them 2 weeks to connect my service.
Dee P.
Dee P.
The company is okay..lives up to all the negative hype though. Bad customer service and lots of outages but the internet speeds are good and the TV has lots of channels. Could be better on price in my opinion.
Rashida K.
Rashida K.
If I could give this no stars, i would. Unfortunately i do not have choice in my providers so i am stuck with twc. Awful phone, cable and internet. It always drops out when there is a slight change of weather.
Angel J.
Angel J.
McKee, KY
I use them through my universities campus and the wireless is so bad I'll lose signal while I'm doing something and it's terrible I pay how much out of my tuition for this and they can't get a better provider
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
Techie Expert
I hate Time Warner Cable so much. They have horrible customer service. They also jack up price without your knowledge. One day they may offer you one deal, another a different deal, and then when you finally get the bill with your desired package deal, the price will be completely different!
Monia G.
Monia G.
New Lexington, OH
It's the only cable company in our area, so we don't have much to pick from. However, have always had great service with Time warner. Really the only time we have a problem with service normally is during a storm or if someone has had a wreck in the area and hit a service pole or something.
Sheney J.
Sheney J.
Copperas Cove, TX
I have had a few issues here and there over the years, but all in all this is the best service. Recently when I had a concerns or issues they have had a much faster turn around to fix the internet. The cost is reasonable and the internet if fast. I would recommend this service to anyone.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?