BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Tamar K.
New Castle, DE
Not the greatest customer service, other than that I don't mind it really not at all
Jacky M.
Dallas, TX
So far I have love time warners service they have truly always satisfied me with there service. I never get outages and their internet it very fast. If I have parties everyone is able to hook to the wifi and stream anything!
Kassandra M.
Only steal money. Many plans the same and they only try to get more money out of you. Bad costumer service always leaves us hanging or on wait for MANY hours. its a great internet fast and doesn't takes forever.
Katie K.
Brooklyn, NY
Time Warner has gotten better over the years as it has lost much of its monopoly in my area. But they still have poor service from time to time with unexplained outages
Michelle J.
My internet is usually very fast so long as I am relatively near the modem. When farther away (ex. modem is upstairs and I am using internet downstairs) it tends to load slowly, but overall it is high-speed.
Anh N.
Del Mar, CA
It's a necessity, and they are the local provider. I don't have anything very good or very bad to say about Time Warner
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Overall they are ok. only other choice is optimum. both are fine in my area in long island
Andrea V.
Addison, TX
So far so good! This is the first year I 've used Time Warner! I love their DVR system and On Demand. I like you can watch TV on your phone as well
Kayla J.
Brooklyn, NY
Optimum ,holds great shows like tmc walking dead and under groung on wgn. very percise and on point.
kelly m.
I enjoy using this kind of service I have not had any problems like how some other people have stated.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?