BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Nina M.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
I have not been impressed with Time Warner Cable's service or prices. Their selection of cable packages is very limited, and overpriced. In my area, the internet service is decent, but can often become overloaded.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Rochester, NY
I have had a few hiccups with Time Warner Cable. I have searched for other providers however, due to the location of my house I can not get dish . Time Warner in the end normally works with complaints and fixing the wrongs... but sometimes the headache that comes out of the process is a bit much.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
It's not the greatest internet it looses connection almost most of the time, I have high speed internet, but it is still slow. And slow loading time. I would switch but I don't have the money to switch right now.
Janelle L.
Janelle L.
The only great internet we can find in our area. The price is a little steep, we seem to run into a few problems once or twice a year, but its to be expected. Nothing like frontier. Worth the extra amount of money.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Ithaca, NY
This company is a constant headache. Make sure you get anything they promise you in writing. I was told they would install the internet for free but they slapped the fee on with the first bill. it took several phone calls to get the fee removed and their customer service left a lot to be desired.
Tori R.
Tori R.
Clayton, NC
I love the recording capabilities. I am a very busy full time working mom and I never have time to sit and enjoy my shows when they come on so I count on having hem recorded for me when I finally get a free moment
Tara B.
Tara B.
Ilion, NY
I think the price they charge for internet is completely ridiculous, especially when we are constantly having to reset it because it doesn't connect! I wish there was another company in our area that we could use.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Norwich, NY
The service is good...our Internet sometimes goes in and out and the price is ridiculous...the charge us for a month of service before we even use it....can't understand that one but I guess they have a system..
heather w.
heather w.
I absolutely hate Time Warner cable. They are over priced, have terrible customer service and reliability. I don't know that there are any good solutions out there. I have family and friends that have DirectTv, AT&T and Cox and don't have anything positive to say about these providers either.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Dallas, TX
I am not very happy with my service at Time Warner Cable, the internet is slow and we are paying an exorbitant amount for basic cable. It took 3 trips to TWC in order to get our cable installed in the first place.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?