BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lizzy G.
Its hard to review cable companies, because you rarely have a choice. But, probably like most people I have had issues with Time Warner service. The only reason I give it 3 stars is that I have lived overseas and was stuck with DSL (in Berlin). So, I appreciate cable internet more now : )
Keanie B.
Decent, affordable service. I don't think there is anything exceptional about this company. I get internet, and I'm happy about that. I don't really have the option if going with another company in my area.
Autumn S.
Garland , TX
I like that time warner is much less expensive than the competition but sometimes I find their customer service and Internet service lacking. I've had more issues with my connection going in and out with TWC than any other provider I've used, but in the end the cost has kept me with them.
Sol K.
Unpleasant costumer service, interruptions in internet, extremely high prices and inconsistency in speed given. We pay for 60 Mbps and sometimes we get 100 Mbps (which is awesome) but sometimes we get 10 Mbps which is not ideal at all. And it can last for a while and be slow for a few days.
aimee v.
Wilmington, OH
I like that I can use fast internet. I t is important for my kids so they can game, you tube, and music. I like it so I can get my work and school done. I also like the caller ID feature on the television, it is super convenient. Also I like that I can DVR the shows I want to watch later.
Latavia M.
I like their prices so far. I got the bundle deal with cable, WiFi, and a home phone. I never have problems with the WiFi. I never use the home phone. Sometimes the cable gives me problems but nothing major.
Bridget Y.
I can't wait till goggle fiber comes. I hate twc Internet and it is very expensive. Plus it's like every month they are charging more for the same thing. Google is starting to install in my area so it's only a matter of time and I will be done with the crappy service I am receiving from twc.
Susan S.
Cicero, NY
They are annoying as anything, but they are significantly cheaper if you ONLY WANT mediocre internet. My husband and I like what we pay because we don't want a cable bundle or anything. Just a cheap internet bill. Verizon fios is tempting, but we are not ready to shell out that money.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
I cannot stand this company. Unfortunately, where we live, they are pretty much the only option for cable and internet. Their customer service is non-existent, the internet stops working all the time for no reason, and they have a lot of hidden charges . I would avoid them at all costs.
Kiera P.
Time warner has been lovely! I often hear complaints from other, but personally, I haven't had any problems. The 'on demand' feature has definitely come in handy when I need to catch up on my favorite shows!