BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Keanie B.
Decent, affordable service. I don't think there is anything exceptional about this company. I get internet, and I'm happy about that. I don't really have the option if going with another company in my area.
Autumn S.
Garland , TX
I like that time warner is much less expensive than the competition but sometimes I find their customer service and Internet service lacking. I've had more issues with my connection going in and out with TWC than any other provider I've used, but in the end the cost has kept me with them.
Sol K.
Unpleasant costumer service, interruptions in internet, extremely high prices and inconsistency in speed given. We pay for 60 Mbps and sometimes we get 100 Mbps (which is awesome) but sometimes we get 10 Mbps which is not ideal at all. And it can last for a while and be slow for a few days.
Geoffrey V.
Charlotte, NC
The service has been better over the last 6 months. I have only needed to call the customer service team a couple of times, the first time the woman was very pleasant. The second time the guy was a little snarky. Overall, their reputation is not good, but I have not had those issues.
Latavia M.
Techie Expert
I like their prices so far. I got the bundle deal with cable, WiFi, and a home phone. I never have problems with the WiFi. I never use the home phone. Sometimes the cable gives me problems but nothing major.
Nicole C.
casa grande, AZ
Internet is never the speed we pay for. Movies can take up to 8 hours to load on my Apple TV despite my 50mbps internet plan. $215 a month and we don't even have any move or premium channels. I miss uverse.
Susan S.
Cicero, NY
They are annoying as anything, but they are significantly cheaper if you ONLY WANT mediocre internet. My husband and I like what we pay because we don't want a cable bundle or anything. Just a cheap internet bill. Verizon fios is tempting, but we are not ready to shell out that money.
aimee v.
Wilmington, OH
I like that I can use fast internet. I t is important for my kids so they can game, you tube, and music. I like it so I can get my work and school done. I also like the caller ID feature on the television, it is super convenient. Also I like that I can DVR the shows I want to watch later.
Kiera P.
Time warner has been lovely! I often hear complaints from other, but personally, I haven't had any problems. The 'on demand' feature has definitely come in handy when I need to catch up on my favorite shows!
Amber L.
I do like the service of internet provided. It is very expensive though, I started out paying $50 for a plan with basic channels you get on a antenna and internet and now I am paying $70 for the same thing.