BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Haydee G.
Haydee G.
Los Angeles, CA
Time warner is ok, I don't like that they charge extra for the recording of shows feature. And when I had that feature, it only provided a little bit of space so I had to constantly delete shoes I already recorded
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
The worst. Horrible underperforming on our internet. Terribly useless customer support and when real issues arrive you can bet on not getting your promised help on time. Oh and forgrt appointments since they never seem to keep to them haha... I don't think there is a company I dislike more on earth!
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Techie Expert
It has such a slow connection. Constantly dropping the devices. When streaming videos from Netflix or Hulu it takes quite a bit to load and it is even worse if my roommate is home and using his devices. Wish there were more options available in my building /area but sadly the New York area I am in is very limited.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
It's not the greatest internet it looses connection almost most of the time, I have high speed internet, but it is still slow. And slow loading time. I would switch but I don't have the money to switch right now.
j n.
j n.
I like how they have a 24 hr call service. I had problems with my internet at midnight once and called them. They helped me fix my problem and I'm so tankful. Internet can be lag gin sometimes but over I'm pleased.
NodKeya G.
NodKeya G.
Palmdale, CA
I used to have DirectTV and I absolutely loved it so making the switch to TWC was hard but they are stepping up. I can't really give you prices just because it's different for each home but I can say in the beginning my mom had a lot of problems. It eventually worked itself out and now we are okay with the service. I prefer TWC over all other brands besides DirectTV
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Rochester, NY
I have had a few hiccups with Time Warner Cable. I have searched for other providers however, due to the location of my house I can not get dish . Time Warner in the end normally works with complaints and fixing the wrongs... but sometimes the headache that comes out of the process is a bit much.
Angie G.
Angie G.
Canton, GA
The only reason we use TWC is because they are pretty much the only carrier here. Their internet speed is really slow, and their customer service is terrible. We have had a lot of billing issues with this company.
Janelle L.
Janelle L.
The only great internet we can find in our area. The price is a little steep, we seem to run into a few problems once or twice a year, but its to be expected. Nothing like frontier. Worth the extra amount of money.
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
Only steal money. Many plans the same and they only try to get more money out of you. Bad costumer service always leaves us hanging or on wait for MANY hours. its a great internet fast and doesn't takes forever.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?