BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ivon H.
Love the fact that there's no contract required, unlike some other providers. I always try to negotiate prices so I won't get a bad deal. Generally, the customer service is really unstable. Once in a while, I get a super helpful person and the next time it's someone who sounds irritated by the conversation. I also really dislike how hard the sales associates try to push you to open a TWC account just because they make commission. I was switching over from Verizon so I had some questions. I couldn't ask one question without them saying well let's open an account for you first then discuss the details. Like, no, I'd like to find out before I decide to pay you. However, overall experience is pretty good with them. The technical assistants are very helpful whenever I have any issues and scheduling appointments for setting up things is always simple.
Isabel R.
San Antonio , TX
It's a good company and the Internet they provided ha with is good and affordable. Sometimes it's hard to get into contact with them to help you out with troubles. It does meet expectations, but they should improve costumer service. It's recommendable.
Catherine L.
They will start you off with an introductory rate that lasts 1 year, then raise your rate without warning you that your contract is ending. I've also been having problems with odd charges on my account for things like TV that I don't have. Fortunately the customer service reps take care of us, but overall I wish there was another internet service provider I could use.
Serenity R.
Mostly good. The wireless goes out some, but has a good price for the speed we get. We use both the ethernet and wireless and both work well.
jessica b.
Mocksville, NC
My only option since I work from home. Its a little over priced and I have had lots of connection issues
Sarah B.
Santa Monica, CA
I use them only because I don't really feel like there is another viable option. The pricing is outrageous, and I HATE that there is no price transparency. Customer service is always terrible, and though I am a smart person I hate that they make me feel like an idiot every time I get on the phone with them. Prices increase without warning, and making changes to my account is virtually impossible. I'd like to cut the cable cord entirely, but my partner watches live sports, so we're stuck with a package that is WAY more than what we need, and astronomically expensive.
Dominic W.
Fayetteville, NC
Time warner is a big company and I only use them for there internet services. If they had the NFL sports package then they would dominant the broadcasting world but that's where there lacking in services.
Kim H.
Waco, TX
Get all the channels we like, wifi is good. Would like better for upstairs. Need to learn how to fix it
Morgan S.
Chillicothe, OH
TWC is fast and allows you to watch many shows. My favorite is how many recording you can record!
Will H.
Cary, NC
The TWC internet I currently have is passable and will do for what I currently use it for. However there are random drops in coverage now and then that hinder progress. Whenever the drops are sustained it often takes a few days to get service for the internet.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?