BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Celesta D.
Celesta D.
Los Angeles, CA
Time Warner is a decent provider. We rarely had an issue with them. I love the On-demand option. It just became too expensive without doing much to justify the ever increasing rate. We since have switched over to Direct TV.
Anusha V.
Anusha V.
We have Internet and landline connection. We have no other choice for out location and forced to get this. International calling is only 10$ per month with the local calling. I love this package and will recommend to others. Internet we use powerful modem and router for our big house other wise it's not good
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cincinnati, OH
Everything is average for time warner cable. The internet always goes out when someone is using the phone just like the old days lol. The TV seems fine until every once in a while it'll go out for hours. Sometimes it will make weird screeching noises. No matter how much a worker comes out here it'll never be fixed
Valerie Q.
Valerie Q.
This is basically one of the worst companies out there - it is a running joke in NYC about how terrible they are. Speeds are slow and they say there is nothing they can do about it. But there are no other options here!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
I have Time Warner Cable for our internet in my home. I'm satisfied with the give speed as we half multiple devices connected. As for price, it is very expensive, and even more expensive for cable. This is why we do not use them for our cable.
Emily L.
Emily L.
I feel pretty neutral about Time Warner Cable. They're pretty annoying with how much mail they send out to their customers and their internet is sometimes finicky, but it usually gets the job done. Not bad, but not great.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Troy, NY
Well what the heck else do you think I use? Isn't this the monopoly everyone uses because it is the most available. Anyways aren't they spying on us through these cable boxes? Tisk tisk what a shame. Great shows though.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Time Warner cable is my current internet provider. I don't like their customer service at all, it's very unprofessional. I pay for this service just because it has been by far the cheapest in price than any other company.
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Somerset, KY
Time Warner Cable has very reliable internet. I would recommend their internet to anyone. Their cable, on the other hand, does not stand up to par. It constantly loses signal and constantly goes blank and then returns.
valerie w.
valerie w.
South Beloit, IL
I've had charter cable and internet for many years, while there has been issues such as cable and internet going out now and then, they do try to fix problems in a timely manner and they are always very nice during calls
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?