BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Viginia H.
There was a month where my internet was down half the time. It's so hard to get a hold of customer sevice. When I'm next on queqe, they tell me its probably my router and that I need to talk to them instead...
Michele T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
It is ok. Not much choice. It is the best that is out there. Very pricey. Customer service is iffy. Customer service and billing need to get together because billing has no idea what customer service is doing and nor does their credit department. Not a fan. They keep raising the prices too.
Kaferin R.
Cita my cable and high speed internet provider never had a problem and if I have to fix something they are always prompt to fixed any cable or internet issues well trained employees at their customers services
Rashida K.
If I could give this no stars, i would. Unfortunately i do not have choice in my providers so i am stuck with twc. Awful phone, cable and internet. It always drops out when there is a slight change of weather.
cristina d.
Brownsville, TX
I have cable, internet and the landline with time warner. Love the cable but for some reason the internet shuts off regularly and when that shuts off so does the landline and it takes forever to turn back on.
April W.
Elmira, NY
I think time warner is over priced. I think it costs way too much even though I get HBO and Showtime I feel they do better for new customers then for loyal customers who have paid their bills on time for years.
Kimberly C.
I hate Time Warner Cable, I think they are a horrible company and they do not work with their customers at all. They charge way too much for the services that they offer and will sucker you in to any deal just to keep you a customer. Their customer service techs are extremely rude as well.
Alexis R.
Pearblossom, CA
Overpriced for what you get. When you have a problem they tell you it will take a week to fix. Ha to have them out numerous times before they finally replaced the line from the street to the house that was 20 years old.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC
The internet is more than my combo package was before we moved. Now it's expensive and it doesn't connect to all the devices. When it does connect it's slow. When you try to call customer service they don't care about you or your opinion, especially when they are our only option for providers.
Sona K.
Milwaukee, WI
Worst service I have ever had it took 4 technicians to install cable and internet. They over charge for everything and never get it right the first time and charge you for service when they have to come back to fix what they messed up to begin with. No other provider in my area for Internet.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?