BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Shallon L.
Shallon L.
Vassalboro, ME
I have had cable for years with TWC. I love how fast they are if u need any service issues. I love there on demand. U never have to leave home to rent a movie. The one issue I have is every year there price goes up, services have never changed but up, up with price. I have cable, internet highest one, and home phone with HBO an all the movie channels. They can't offer me a bundle for under $200. Its crazy
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Beaver, OH
The prices for the services are reasonable and they are also the lowest in town. I really like that you do not have to sign a contract and can discontinue services at any time. I pay $100 a month for basic internet and TV services. I have had some minor issues with the internet and TV services going out for periods of time. Installation of services is quick. The company does try to push you into buying services you did not order, and they have sent products to my home for me to set up even though I did not order them, but I simply returned the products.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Bowling Green, KY
Our cable services so far have been fantastic. Internet services we've had problems. The speed is amazing but intermittency is the problem. It will be fine one minute and then slow or out the next minute. We use our cell phones a lot to stream music or Netflix so we need a constant connection. Calling customer service is pointless where I live because everyone is foreign and doesn't understand English that well.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a frustrating company for me.

We only have our internet service through them and consistently have issues with it dropping and picking back up. While we are not the most knowledgable folks regarding tech, we are more advanced than the level one customer service folks who tell us to constantly reset our modems.

We are limited to our internet options so we are more or less forced into using them.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Hartville, OH
Cable boxes are refurbished, so you never know how long it will take before yours conks out. Internet is mostly reliable but has on occasion just stopped working for hours (a couple times a month). Customer service is mostly good, although we've had repairmen lie about calling to tell us they were at our house and then leaving and forcing us to call back and reschedule an appointment to fix our cable.
Shyann G.
Shyann G.
Woodland Hls, CA
The internet broadband that we receive is top notch. We used to have Verizon, which is said to be one of the greater providers, however our WiFi was extremely slow. TWC came and told us we were not receiving everything Verizon promised us. After installing TWC we are thrilled to be able to stream movies/videos, send emails, play online games, and play on our phones much faster than we expected to.
Shirley A.
Shirley A.
Troy, NY
I have had time warner cable for a while. I have tried direct TV and dish network but where we live we aren't allowed to have a satellite. TWC has a great line up but is unreasonably expensive. I have tv, Internet and phone. I tried to downgrade my service and was told it wouldn't change the price of my bill. What? Wish there was another cable provider for the area we live. Wouldn't hesitate to change.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY
I kind of hate TWC but it's the only provider in my area so I have no choice but to use them. They do the typical "raise your rates every year for no reason so you have to call and negotiate them back down" crap, which has really gotten old. They like to shut off my internet and cable occasionally for no reason and I have to call and sit on the phone with customer service for an hour trying to get it back on. I gave them 2 stars because my cable and internet works, and it's decent service, but the people at the company and their business methods suck.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
The only good thing about TWC are the people who work there. My cable and internet work intermittently and they claim they've done all they can and I basically have to deal with it. I get pretty irritated with their services, but the employees (from the techs in my home to the people on the phone and in the brick and mortar stores) are the kindest people ever. very patient and understanding.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
I have had time warner for six years but have had a lot of trouble the past two. They raise my price too often with little explanation, make mistakes with my bill (charging me twice some months but not accepting responsibility), and have poor customer service for the most part. I recently eliminated all of my services except internet while I shop around. TV service is not worth the hassle and cost for me.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?