BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Time Warner has been good to us. At the end of every contract they work with us on trying to find the best possible service for the next year at an inexpensive price! Plus, their internet never kicks out during a storm.
Sheney J.
Copperas Cove, TX
I have had a few issues here and there over the years, but all in all this is the best service. Recently when I had a concerns or issues they have had a much faster turn around to fix the internet. The cost is reasonable and the internet if fast. I would recommend this service to anyone.
Ashley K.
The service we have in our house is supposed to be really great. But, I have problems with it all the time. My boyfriend doesn't, unless he's Skyping with his parents. So I'm fairly neutral about our service.
Andrea E.
New Berlin, WI
We have had TWC for many years because it was basically the only game in town. But we have had so many problems in recent years we are currently considering using another service. I would not recommend TWC at this time.
Lizzie P.
Girard, PA
The internet goes in and out a lot of the time, and the wait time when you call customer service can be long. However, when you finally reach somebody they're typically nice...assuming they can speak English.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Time Warner Cable has the WORSE customer service of any other cable services I have experienced. The company will raise prices with out consulting you. Service goes out frequently. Not a fan. I prefer Direct TV
Monia G.
New Lexington, OH
It's the only cable company in our area, so we don't have much to pick from. However, have always had great service with Time warner. Really the only time we have a problem with service normally is during a storm or if someone has had a wreck in the area and hit a service pole or something.
Nicole C.
Montour Falls, Ny
Meh. I live in a small town so beggers can't be choosers. They're always turning down my internet speed, I pay WAY too much for my cable/internet... They need to have regular prices for everyone. It seems it depends on who you talk to when you get your cable that makes your prices different!
Dee P.
The company is okay..lives up to all the negative hype though. Bad customer service and lots of outages but the internet speeds are good and the TV has lots of channels. Could be better on price in my opinion.
Amanda L.
Fountain , CO
The worst internet service provider. They raised our bill twice without any warning and when we called to ask why they never had an answer. They took away 70 of our channels with the switch to digital and sent a technician out three times saying they were trying to fix it but of course never did.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?