BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Although time warner cable is better than dish when it comes to Internet their prices are ridiculous especially when new customers can get such great rates. I don't even bother with cable TV because it is a ripoff. Netflix and sling are all I need!!!
Emily H.
Emily H.
I wish we didn't have to use Time Warner, but nothing else is really available. It's the fastest, I suppose, in our area, but it's still not the greatest speed I've ever seen! We run a podcast network, stream lots of Netflix, and blog, and so we need super fast internet. While it doesn't always deliver, it is at least pretty good customer support.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Inglewood, CA
I have time Warner Internet. I'm not 100% happy with it. The connection is a bit spotty and doesn't always work when I'm upstairs in my home. It's functional but takes a bit too long to connect at times. It used to work perfectly and these issues have only been within the last 6 months. I may need to have a technician come by to see what's changed.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Columbus, OH
They always mess up our billing and over charge us/change our plan with no notice. In our building we have to use TWC but had we a choice we'd certainly use someone else. We have to constantly restart our modem using the TWC app. I guess the only positive to this service is we can fix most of our connectivity problems using the app and not have to call customer service.
Fernanda c.
Fernanda c.
Azusa, CA
Hey guys!
So my advice to you is that you shouldn't get this cable company. The Chanel's are very limited and I can't record any shows. Plus the Internet is slow and I pay about $150. A month. Is I'm not mistaken they are the only company that provides both cable and Internet as a bundle but I think you're better off getting them separate.
Janz T.
Janz T.
Waipahu, HI
I had Time Warner Cable for many years & its service is okay. Its a bit pricey but sometimes they do offer promos. When I was living in the city my cable wouldn't have any problems like cutting off or skips but now that I live away from the city I notice I get few problems, such as, some channels will say "not available or to call my service provider" but I actually should have that channel on my plan. If I could change cable channels for a lesser price, I may consider.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Owingsville, KY
I love the internet connection i have i just hated it took me almost a month to get it hooked up because the contractor people said i had to cut my neighbors tree first because they couldn't get to the pole but the last people that came out had no problem and i didn't have to touch the tree just shows what people really do want to work
caitlin c.
caitlin c.
Whitesburg, KY
Overall, TWC is a good company to go through for Internet and cable. The Internet service goes out occasionally without notice, but when it is in it is great service. The cable package that I have is great, but after the first year the price was raised significantly. I like the service, but am not very happy about the price being raised.
Heather O.
Heather O.
Hillsboro, OH
I just switched to Time Warner Cable for my TV, internet and phone from Direct. and switched from ATT internet to Time Warner. It is so much more reliable. The cable does not go out when it storms. The internet is two times faster with TIme Warner. With ATT internet, it didn't work more than it worked. Time Warner is the best in my area.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Service is spotty, sometimes the internet works sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes the DirecTV works sometimes it doesn't. All they tell us is to unplug the router to "reset" it. Then the price keeps increasing by $10.00 every year since the end of the first year "trial" price. Unfortunately they are the only service we can get in our location.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?