BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
Just made the switch from Direct TV to Time Warner and so far I'm not so sure about it. Sounded like a great deal over the phone. The idea was to save money. but not sacrifice the channels we love. We lost lots of the channels we like. Feel like we are still spending way too much to watch the few channels that we do. Planning to go cable free soon.
Whitney B.
If I could cancel TWC I would! They say they've been working on customer service yet I still wait for hours on hold only to get someone who I cannot even understand. My bill slowly increases each month and when they're questioned about the excess charges they respond with some random nonsense reasoning. I'm sure I've over paid to TWC over the years.
Jordan F.
Astoria, NY
I have been a happy Time Warner Cable customer for 2+ years now. Other than pricing, it truly is an amazing service. They have multiple bundles available for different types of people, as well as individual services. Representatives are always more than eager to help whether it be in person, over the phone, online or through a social media platform.
kerry k.
San Diego, CA
Absolutely the worst. Service is terrible, cuts out all the time, never runs at full speed. Every time we've called customer service they either refuse to help, or say the problem is on our end. Last year, we spent 2 straight months where we lost connection for 2-3 hours every evening, and they insisted it was on our end. Changed out EVERYTHING, router, modem, devices, cables, everything and the problem still wasn't resolved. They continued to insist it was "on our end".
Mary k.
Mayfield, KY
I have been using Time Warner Cable for my internet and Cable needs. i was very dissatisfied with their customer service.I had many problems just trying to get set up. I fixed that by going straight to the local office instead of dealing with anyone over the phone. I will say that the person that installed my cable and internet was very polite and got in and out very quickly. Every so often I lose internet or it is very slow. Other than that I love both the cable and internet..
Nateisha W.
Albany, NY
I currently have TWC my reasons for having them are because they offer 3 in one tv cable, phone and internet. They have self help guides and apps to make the process of paying bill seamless and they offer security as well I do recommend to others to find what works for them with he products they offer. I personally love the high speed internet
Lorie P.
I have Time Warner Internet and phone. I use to have their cable service but we went with another company because Time Warner is so expensive and they keep raising their prices. It is still too expensive with having just Internet and phone but I'm sure we will switch to another company for that too. Besides being too expensive, my internet and phone services goes in and out every day, all day. It is very annoying and aggravating. I am very dissatisfied with Time Warner.
Mari C.
Forest Hills, NY
I have loved TWC for many years but their prices are way to high and they don't give their long time customers any real good breaks only new clients which I feel isn't fair. The service is fine with me again, it's the prices I don't like. I would recommend but I would advise that the ideals don't last or get improved with years of service.
Breonna S.
San Antonio, TX
It gives out every now and then. It slows down even if I am using the enthernet cable directly from the modem. When it does work it's nice the price is very nice 64.99 a month ice only had it for a few weeks so I guess I'd have to keep it to see full pros and cons but over all I think the customer service I received at the STORE I haven't used their tech support yet but at the store they were very nice I would recommend if that you do get this Internet go to the store.
Janz T.
Waipahu, HI
I had Time Warner Cable for many years & its service is okay. Its a bit pricey but sometimes they do offer promos. When I was living in the city my cable wouldn't have any problems like cutting off or skips but now that I live away from the city I notice I get few problems, such as, some channels will say "not available or to call my service provider" but I actually should have that channel on my plan. If I could change cable channels for a lesser price, I may consider.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?