BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Sheffield Lake, OH
Eh, Time Warner Cable is an O.K. company. They actually just merged with another company and the prices have shot up. We are actually thinking about switching because of the price and the fact that they make us keep a landline we NEVER use! The customer service is horrible and quite frankly I don't think they value us as customers.
Misty P.
Misty P.
Sidney, NY
I have never hand any problems with this company besides their constant price hikes. The internet contection is unremarkable! In fact, I am typing this right now outside on my padio using my wireless connection. I always recommend Time Warner Cable of Dish because you get MORE than for what you pay for and the service is top notch!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Creedmoor, NC
Time Warner Cable...they go up on their prices it seems every few months. For the most part I get the service I am paying for however, they are WAY too expensive. I feel they should give customers a few movie every now and then as a thank you - or a free month of internet service. Honestly, I wish I didn't have to have it at all...
Chrystie D.
Chrystie D.
GARLAND, TX
Techie Expert
I love this company I'm with this company right now I got services with them about 2 years ago and I've been with them ever since they have the best customer service ever and they are very affordable the always working with you to meet your demands the always trying to give you a good deal and yes I would most definitely recommend
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Bristol, wi
I don't think I've ever met a cable company I liked. TWC is no exception. It's difficult to reach customer service in times of need, our service isn't reliable, and often times shows will be choppy or pixelated. Prices have gotten out of control - really considering dropping them and switching to internet based streaming services.
Linda C.
Linda C.
Waldo, OH
We have been customers of Time Warner Cable for well over 20 years. They are consistent and rarely do we have to call technical support. We use them for TV, phone and internet. We don't have to worry about losing connectivity during storms. The four stars is because when we DO have to call customer service, the wait is very long.
Channon M.
Channon M.
West Monroe, NY
Time Warner is very hit or miss. There have been times when our internet is just complete and total trash, and when I have reached out to get an answer as to why, the response has been "we are having some outages in your area, please stand by". I'm sorry but that is not helpful, especially when i pay so much for cable and internet
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Burleson, TX
Compared to other cable providers twc has better pricing for the amount of stations you get and WiFi plus phone. We Thought it was awesome the home phone caller ID shows on the TV in every room so don't have to run on some phone calls when telemarketers call and not Goin to the phone just to see who's calling bc it's on the tv!
Elisha E.
Elisha E.
Mount Orab, OH
Our service is pretty good with little issue. Our tv never goes out not even when its storms, now our phone and internet is a different story. Our internet goes out serval times a month and our phone you can be on the phone talking next thing you know you've lost the call and the pricing is outrageous after your contract is up.
Kassandra V.
Kassandra V.
I only use this provider because it's the only one that offers high speed Internet in my area. 3 stars for the doing what i need it to do. not giving it 5 stars because of the price, and the fact that it goes out often (an outage as customer care reps call it), yet i still get charged when I'm without service for multiple days.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?