BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lii C.
Lii C.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner cable is a racket. The service is awful and expensive. the customer service is non-existent. Hold times are outrageous. Although most are pleasant once they arrive, technicians pay absolutely no mind to the scheduled appointment times. They never have the correct orders when they come. If you have other options in your area, DO THAT!
Kenneth Y.
Kenneth Y.
Forest Hills, NY
I've had Time Warner Cable in NYC and in Buffalo NY. TWC is absolutely terrible in NYC and has customer service reps who have no clue what they're talking about. Their service is unreliable and works whenever it wants to. The only reason why it gets two stars is because it is decent in Buffalo. I haven't had to contact them for a couple months.
Jamilyn T.
Jamilyn T.
Asheboro, NC
Kind of pricey for the services. Only new customers get discounts. But it seems like you would want to continue to offer your loyal existing customers a discount to reward them for their loyalty. Customer service is rarely helpful. I'd switch if another provider was available in my area, but unfortunately there is no other provider in my area.
Nateisha W.
Nateisha W.
Albany, NY
I currently have TWC my reasons for having them are because they offer 3 in one tv cable, phone and internet. They have self help guides and apps to make the process of paying bill seamless and they offer security as well I do recommend to others to find what works for them with he products they offer. I personally love the high speed internet
Holly P.
Holly P.
Latonia, KY
Time Warner is the typical, average cable company. They've pretty much created a monopoly in my area though, so there's nothing else to choose from for a service provider. Newer customers always get better deals, and your price tends to go up after a year. However, if you threaten to cancel, they'll typically be a bit more flexible with cost.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Buffalo, NY
My only problem with Time Warner Cable is some times my cable gets stuck digitally and that can be frustrating in the middle of your favorite show. The internet is slow, If you have more than 5 devices online at the same time you get kicked off. Streaming is very slow on the internet with Time Warner. I will stick with them for the mean time.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Lincoln, NE
It is one of the cheapest services we ha e used. You get a mix of channels in a good package I do say of you get just regular cable there is literally nothing to watch. I am happy that I never have no Interference with my shows even when it is storming and or cold. I am over all really happy with time Warner and would definitely recommend it!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Westbrook, ME
Time Warner Cable's customer service is horrendous. The quality is also terrible. I will turn on the cable box and have to wait several minutes for it to turn on, to load a menu or guide, and even longer for on demand guides. I only keep it for Football season and because it's the only provider in the area. Definitely would not ever recommend
nina a.
nina a.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
time warner is a pretty good cable company, but my TV will often just shut off in the middle of a program because the cable box spazzes, and it happens to most time warner users. i think they need to fix up some of these problems, and the remotes aren't even that great either. i usually end up clicking the button fifty times before it works..
Melanie  S.
Melanie S.
Lexington, KY
We liked this service ok when it was Insight but when it was bought by Time Warner it went downhill. We have internet service interruptions more often now. The price has gone up 2-3 times now for a total of at least $20 more than what we were paying with Insight. Just disappointing but there are not a lot of other options for our area, sadly.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?