BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
M H.
Actually, I deal with the local Charter Communication which is part of Time Warner Cable. I only have their internet service because the cable services price always goes up. Their internet service is actually pretty high compare to what other nearby cities have to offer. The speed is better than what the other local company offers but it is still slower than what was advertised. Another word, if an other company like AT&T, comcast, or verizon comes to town, I will probably jump ship.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
Just made the switch from Direct TV to Time Warner and so far I'm not so sure about it. Sounded like a great deal over the phone. The idea was to save money. but not sacrifice the channels we love. We lost lots of the channels we like. Feel like we are still spending way too much to watch the few channels that we do. Planning to go cable free soon.
Claudia W.
Yermo, CA
The independent contractors they send out for installation are not good people. They are horrible. I almost called the cops. He rifled through my belongings, stole over two thousand dollars worth of my stuff. Rude, vicious, threatening violence and he smelled so BAD. Also, TWC staff on phone are rude, hang up on me, get basty instantly. Mouthy, rude, offensive, hard to deal with, kueti me. . u hate them. But service is available out in small a ville USA . horribly expensive.
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA
I haven't had Time Warner for too long but I like the price. It's definitely lower than any other internet company I've used in the past. I think it's a little slower than it claims to be but I haven't had any major problems with it! I like that there are hot spots around the city that I can connect to when I'm not at home, instead of using my data.
Rebecca G.
Itssss alright, very expensive, God forbid you have more than one tv. I don't love that you need a box for each tv.. It's annoying makes dish a little more worth it. Cable and the picture is fine though. Also I feel like he box we have is 100 hrs and and the remote don't work great, I felt like when we got it they gave us the oldest box they had.
Fernanda c.
Azusa, CA
Hey guys!
So my advice to you is that you shouldn't get this cable company. The Chanel's are very limited and I can't record any shows. Plus the Internet is slow and I pay about $150. A month. Is I'm not mistaken they are the only company that provides both cable and Internet as a bundle but I think you're better off getting them separate.
Holly P.
Latonia, KY
Time Warner is the typical, average cable company. They've pretty much created a monopoly in my area though, so there's nothing else to choose from for a service provider. Newer customers always get better deals, and your price tends to go up after a year. However, if you threaten to cancel, they'll typically be a bit more flexible with cost.
Larissa v.
Round Rock, TX
was an American cable telecommunications company. Prior to its purchase by Charter Communications in 2016, it was ranked the second largest cable company in the United States by revenue behind only Comcast, operating in 29 states. Its corporate headquarters were located in the Time Warner Center in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, with other corporate offices in Stamford, Connecticut; Charlotte, North Carolina; and Herndon, Virginia
Itzelh M.
New Braunfels
I am a recent customer of Time Warner Cable and I love the services they provide. My internet and cable have never gone out, nor has the service been interrupted. I used to have AT&T and the internet would always go out and it was so slow and they had terrible service. You can tell right away the difference a good service provider can make.
Jessica G.
Westbrook, ME
Time Warner Cable's customer service is horrendous. The quality is also terrible. I will turn on the cable box and have to wait several minutes for it to turn on, to load a menu or guide, and even longer for on demand guides. I only keep it for Football season and because it's the only provider in the area. Definitely would not ever recommend
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?