BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kimberly B.
It cost a lot more than it should for what you get. there are so many stations I could watch them all in a year and I don't I have phone line that no one uses because by keeping it it allows my bill to still under $200 which again isn't a deal. cable is over priced and time warren is all you can get in my area.
Bryan B.
Kent
Honestly I've never been too happy with any cable company. The thing with time warner is that when you complain they typically treat you well. And we all know the drama with terrible internet service and trying to get the company to help you. I hate time warner, but at least their customer service doesn't suck.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
I hate to give the company I have 3 stars. But the main reason is because of customer services because they never reach the needed expectations! It is not affordable and they do not want to help you lower your bill! No I would not recommend my friends to this company! I have been thinking about changing myself!
Jessica J.
Flushing, NY
There prices are just way to high! The service is beyond horrible, and customer service is little to never helpful. They promise you one thing and then add fees and charges You are unaware of. Wouldn't recommend to anyone unless they start doing some tremendous changes within the company to better the clients.
Olivia S.
Merrimack, NH
Time Warner Cable keeps getting more expensive every year while the quality of the internet and cable go downhill every year. There are periods of time where my internet will not even work at all and the people on the phone don't know how to help they always say they will have to send someone out to the house.
amanda V.
Never slows down; i pay 180/month and i have a husband that plays game all day, a son that watches abc videos on youtube, plus our 3 tablets and 2 phones are always connected to the internet as well. Would never change the server. Completely satisfied and recommend this for everyone. Price and deals are great!
Donna B.
Astoria, NY
Don't like come on the cable guy only bees and I have it because my parents use it and they pay the bill but it glitches so much sometimes the cable box don't work and see if he is not old like it's all good to feed the quality is really good customer service it's for ever like that honestly don't do anything
Emilly T.
Woodside, NY
Due to the TWC & Comcast monopoly, it is no surprise that their service is horrible for the east and west coast respectively. The advertised prices are completely false and they will find any way to tack on more charges. Not to mention, the wifi is slow and the cable doesn't have anything on most of the time.
Cindy S.
Dexter, NY
I have a landline phone and also access my personal computer with Time Warner Cable. They are very good about getting you going again, should something go wrong, BUT they are too expensive. Approximately 110 a week, and that does NOT include TV. I have to use them, as they have rather a monopoly around here.
Virginia F.
Goldsboro, NC
I have used Time Warner for over 40 years. Their technical staff is really tops. Unless you qualify for a "special pricing" I consider them very expensive. They do not appear to stay on top of their equipment and that presents aggravating problems. I am seriously considering switching because of their costs.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?