BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Julia B.
Time Warner is great for the most part. Sometimes their customer service is a major hassle. But, on the whole, I have been satisfied with TWC.
Kim M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Can I give it 0 stars??? Customer service is awful. Continually have problems with on demand channels and the price is crazy! Unfortunately, it's my only choice other than having a satellite on my house.
Jessica M.
New Braunfels, TX
Great cable company with bundling prices that are very decent. I would recommend them to anyone.
Tamara O.
I have been using time Warner Cable for a couple of years for now and I haven't gotten a complaint. It's fast and gives me amazing channels to help me when I'm bored or don't have any plans to attend. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap and amazing way to watch tv
Nilmarie A.
TMC is a good cable company. However, the costumer service is not always as efficient as you would expect for such a known company. The good thing is that usually when they mess up, they give you credit for it that you can use on your next monthly payment. the internet is not the fastest but if you are interesting on having both cable and internet, I believe their prices are the best for bundles.
Jessica C.
Raleigh, NC
I have time warner cable for my internet provider. The prices aren't terrible, however my internet goes down occasionally. Ill be in the middle of something and it will go down, I have to reset everything and it can take up to a half hour to get internet/wifi running again. Other than that, service is fine and I haven't had any problems.
Shauna F.
Henderson, KY
TWC is okay. We are suppose to have the highest speed package but it doesn't seem to ever be fast. It lags a lot and resets the modem quite often.
Kristina R.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love the new service they have I have Xfinity box that also includes Xfinity cable with the highest Wi-Fi speed available and the package also included security system with two cameras and three sensors so I can watch TV or check my cameras in my house on the mobile app wherever I'm at. And with all that's tied in it's actually a reasonable price I would say as I did my shopping I had Dish before and it was really expensive wasn't too bad at first but with the weather it really affects it, with Time Warner Xfinity the weather doesn't affect it at all and it doesn't have a dish or nothing big that you have to at all. So that's one thing that I really like about it, especially living in an apartment for you can have any attachments of course to the apartment. So I recommend using Time Warner Xfinity as I say it is a good company and they do good bundles for great rates.
Heather e.
Summerville, SC
When we bought our first house we thankfully switched from Comcast to time Warner. Which is so much better in terms of service and customer service. They aren't perfect but I'll take it over Comcast.
Heather H.
I would prefer another company
They promise promotions then never give them to you
The customer service is terrible and you will get nowhere if you don't speak to a super
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?