BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
NodKeya G.
Palmdale, CA
I used to have DirectTV and I absolutely loved it so making the switch to TWC was hard but they are stepping up. I can't really give you prices just because it's different for each home but I can say in the beginning my mom had a lot of problems. It eventually worked itself out and now we are okay with the service. I prefer TWC over all other brands besides DirectTV
Rosa R.
It has such a slow connection. Constantly dropping the devices. When streaming videos from Netflix or Hulu it takes quite a bit to load and it is even worse if my roommate is home and using his devices. Wish there were more options available in my building /area but sadly the New York area I am in is very limited.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
I have not been impressed with Time Warner Cable's service or prices. Their selection of cable packages is very limited, and overpriced. In my area, the internet service is decent, but can often become overloaded.
j n.
I like how they have a 24 hr call service. I had problems with my internet at midnight once and called them. They helped me fix my problem and I'm so tankful. Internet can be lag gin sometimes but over I'm pleased.
Anna H.
Graham, NC
I love my service with Time warner cable its a little bit pricey but I feel that it is worth it. I don't real have any problems with it missing up but if I do I find that they are very fast at fixing the problem.
Jessica P.
Rochester, NY
I have had a few hiccups with Time Warner Cable. I have searched for other providers however, due to the location of my house I can not get dish . Time Warner in the end normally works with complaints and fixing the wrongs... but sometimes the headache that comes out of the process is a bit much.
Stephanie M.
Ithaca, NY
This company is a constant headache. Make sure you get anything they promise you in writing. I was told they would install the internet for free but they slapped the fee on with the first bill. it took several phone calls to get the fee removed and their customer service left a lot to be desired.
Janelle L.
The only great internet we can find in our area. The price is a little steep, we seem to run into a few problems once or twice a year, but its to be expected. Nothing like frontier. Worth the extra amount of money.
Virginia H.
The worst. Horrible underperforming on our internet. Terribly useless customer support and when real issues arrive you can bet on not getting your promised help on time. Oh and forgrt appointments since they never seem to keep to them haha... I don't think there is a company I dislike more on earth!
Tori R.
Clayton, NC
I love the recording capabilities. I am a very busy full time working mom and I never have time to sit and enjoy my shows when they come on so I count on having hem recorded for me when I finally get a free moment
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?