BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Mixed use of Internet & cable

Cable works well.
Internet is getting better. We've had so long do had to get right technician that would take the time to update us.

Classic for company if Internet acting funny - make sure bill is paid. They will say that's not it and b4 u know have to wait for a tech to come days later. Just ask. Then pay and tell them send a signal to refresh you. Whala! Service working great. Oh remember to pay before they remind. Great because no restore fee ever was needed if you forget.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Hilliard, Oh
We used to love time Warner cable. but their prices have become too high. we're passing almost $200 a month for internet and cable with zero premium channels. the last time we called to try to lower the price they told us that the prices we see advertised we're for new customers. we've been customers for over a decade so apparently we aren't important to them anymore.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I only use time Warner because I have no other choice. Our cable service is constantly having issues and we have to reboot our boxes regularly, but sometimes even that doesn't help. Our internet is slow and unreliable. If I could give zero stars I would.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Chestnut Hill, MA
If you have another option, go with it. Terrible prices, not that reliable. Customer service is AWFUL. I've had them charge me 2x in one month for no reason more than once. Do NOT NOT NOT do automatic billing to your credit card. They add charges like crazy and hope you don't notice. If my area had another internet/cable provider you'd better believe I'd drop TWC.
Emerald P.
Emerald P.
I love time warner better than any company I got cable from. They offer cable, dvr, telephone, and wifi! We use our internet and cable daily we can record two shows at one time and watch TV at the same time our wifi with TWC does not never buffer we even let our next door neighbors connect to our wifi and we never experience no slow connection whenever we have black outs or things of that nature when the power comes back everything is restored I love time warner and will be a life long customer
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
Rochester, NY
Internet services is decent, but too expensive. We used to have Time Warner cable, but ditched the cable service because it wasn't worth the extra cost... way too many other, more reasonably priced options. Time Warner customer service is also TERRIBLE.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Wailuku, HI
I haven't had much negative experience with Time Warner. Their customer service is super nice, at least in my area, and we're satisfied with our services. Our Internet speed is inconsistent sometimes, and the functionality of some of their auxiliary services leaves a bit to be desired-- the TWC app doesn't work a lot of the time. Overall, though, it's been fine.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Time Warner Cable charges skyrocket prices for sub-par services. They don't offer a great variety of newer content to view, everything is retro...circa 70's, 80's and 90's t.v. And the internet is slow as a racing against an old person with arthritis...hands down the elderly person wins. The only reason I have TWC is because they dominate my area and I rely heavily on having internet, phone and some form of entertainment for my children. I find better movies and Vida on YouTube more interesting.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Dry Ridge, KY
Right now I use TWC because it's our only option locally. For Internet it's not terribly bad, not many glitches and not more than one outage a month. With cable it was a ridiculous company, with tons of glitches and outages and just not wiorth the outrageous amount we spent. Still the price isn't great but it's a necessity with our kids doing online homeschooling. I definitely wouldn't recommend them to anyone looking for a good reliable cable/internet company because they are DEFINITELY not that
Zoë V.
Zoë V.
Long Is City, NY
TIME WARNER IS THE WORST. Ever. Everywhere. I have lived in different locations and dealing with TWC has always been a huge pain in the butt. They are liars and thiefs. They tell you that the installation is free, then charge you, then you have to spend an hour yelling at them on the phone to get the charge removed. The internet is also not as fast as it could be.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?