BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Leslie S.
The reason I give them a three is because they are slowly working their way back up the ladder after changing their customer service policy. Customer service has gotten so much better! I think they are slightly overpriced but I haven't had issues with service much since they've changed everything.
Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny
It does work pretty well and fast. However the price you need to pay for Internet that's actually decent is ridiculously expensive but I guess compared to other companies I guess it's pretty competitively priced.
Stephanie V.
It's not the greatest internet it looses connection almost most of the time, I have high speed internet, but it is still slow. And slow loading time. I would switch but I don't have the money to switch right now.
Allison M.
Because of where I live I have to have this provider. I'm not too thrilled with the must have factor, but I'll take it. I grew up with Comcast and AT&T and I love those providers. Customer service wise, TWC sucks.
Beth J.
I have had countless issues with customer service over the phone. If I go into the customer service location I can usually get my issues resolved more easily. Have to call every year when they double my rates and get them to go back to what I was paying previously. Why would they double my rates?
ANNMARGARET P.
This company is very expensive, and the packages they offer is not worth the price you pay every month. You are probably better off with DirectTV, but we do not have that service available in my neck of the woods.
Jennifer H.
Our package rates continue to increase. When you call to get a better deal they never have one for returning customers. It is ridiculous. There customer service is useless. Will be changing services very soon. Too many options available to pay150 each month for this crappy service and selection.
Mae Lynn M.
Erie, PA
The customer service leave little to desire. As long as yo uh pay your bill on time each month they usually go above and beyond to fix technical issues. The cable box usually only updates at night, which is night. However just because it's a land line doesn't mean it doesn't have disruptions.
NodKeya G.
Palmdale, CA
I used to have DirectTV and I absolutely loved it so making the switch to TWC was hard but they are stepping up. I can't really give you prices just because it's different for each home but I can say in the beginning my mom had a lot of problems. It eventually worked itself out and now we are okay with the service. I prefer TWC over all other brands besides DirectTV
Haydee G.
Los Angeles, CA
Time warner is ok, I don't like that they charge extra for the recording of shows feature. And when I had that feature, it only provided a little bit of space so I had to constantly delete shoes I already recorded
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?