BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Paula G.
Centerville, OH
Their customer service is terrible. You are always on the phone forever and they never know what they are talking about so they have to transfer you serveral times. If it was not for their lower rates I would switch.
Darlene N.
Jonesport, ME
We love Time Warner Cable over the other options. We had a "dish" for a long time, and when Time Warner was run through our area, we switched and have never regretted it. Cheaper pricing and always friendly service.
Robin H.
TWC provides fast & reliable internet service. I have also had great experiences with their customer service department. Recently, my internet cable was cut by a contractor who was working at my house. TWC was very helpful & sent a technician out promptly to replace the cable & restore my service.
Catherine D.
South Portland, ME
I would not recommend Time Warner Cable to anyone. It is expensive and the services are way overpriced. It is hard to communicate my concerns and frustrations because I feel that the representatives do not listen to their customers on the phone. The Internet service is not great (fast or reliable).
Kayle C.
Syracuse, NY
To be honest I hated TWC when we first bought our house. We have home security, cable, Internet and home phone. They have since fixed the problem with our connection and are making strides in better customer service
Katie B.
Burlington, Nc
I'm using Time Warner Cable but honestly wouldn't recommend them to any one else. They have shown to be deceptive on pricing and have little to no regard towards their customers when it comes to spike in their fees.
Leslie S.
The reason I give them a three is because they are slowly working their way back up the ladder after changing their customer service policy. Customer service has gotten so much better! I think they are slightly overpriced but I haven't had issues with service much since they've changed everything.
Thais G.
Woodside , NY
Time warner cable isn't bad. I mean they aren't great either. They charge you for things you don't need if you don't pay attention. And they aren't so cheap either. Paying your bill is always a problem. Always a line
Raven F.
Columbia, SC
They can be the most over priced. SOme of the reps are very rude. Pay close attention to your monthly bill because they often like to play games. Also, keep track of each rep you speak with some of them have amnesia.
Christine C.
Time Warner is the only service available in my building. I am not a fan of the company at all. Every single month my bill changes fees and costs and i have to call them and redo and go through everything to make adjustments. I personally think their fees are extremely high for their services as well.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?