BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
laura t.
Edinburg, TX
I had timer warner but got rid of it due to them always changing my plan so my bill was always up and down
BethAnn H.
We only have internet, and it is WAY too expensive!!! It works well, but I think TWC is trying to put us out of house and home!
Kaitlynn W.
I have time warner cable I do not think it is very good something always goes wrong with it I do plan on switching
Ophelia H.
The Internet itself works fine but the customer service isn't great. They have charged me for services I didn't request, continuously raise my rate, and banned me from paying with my debit or credit cards because my card expired and my autopay got bounced.
Juliet R.
Perris, CA
They have the best customer service and always super easy to pay the bill. The internet is super fast have no complains.
Neslie E.
Brownsville, TX
I love it keeps me entertained and gives me the ability to watch my favorite shows it's also affordable in price and contains many channels
Kelly O.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Time warner is great - the service is good and the channel options are wonderful. Their on demand service is my favorite because so much is included with it! The movies are great as well.
Jessica M.
We used to have cable and Internet from Time Warner, but they slowly but surely Jack the prices up until it is not reasonably affordable. We cancelled our cable and now only purchase Internet from them. Even that is highly overpriced but there are just not a lot of options in my area. Our signal is terrible and they tell me "That's just how it is when you have too many neighbors who also have wifi." The equipment is outdated but it's a lot of trouble and time wasted to try to get through the red tape in their customer service to do anything about that.
Cristy L.
Cathedral City, CA
Its sketchy sometimes ive never had a problem with the Internet but the cable always trys to charge me random stuff
Vane I.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I usually don't see that much TV so time warner cable it's just perfect. The channels are just perfect and they show everything i see.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?