BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Jaclyn R.
Jaclyn R.
We have the best internet in the area however, I don't like how our bill gets raised from $120-140 to over $200 at the end of the year. I'm going to have to call and complain about it again!!!!!! It's crazy how they can just up your bill like that for the same services you had at the beginning of the year! Unfortunately, the only other option for Internet in our area is horrid so we are stuck with twc. I'd be a perfectly happy customer except for the raising of the bill!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
I hate Time Warner. I usually do not like bad mouthing businesses or products, but I want to be totally honest. We have had issues with our internet from day 1. I have had at least 3 technicians come out to fix it and the issue still isn't resolved. They phone calls you have to make to Time Warner are terrible because you can't understand a word the people talking say. If you ask to talk to someone else all they do is put the phone down and wait, pick the phone back up, and talk to you a little slower. They try to make you think that it's someone else. It has been a terrible experience. I will be switching soon to another company.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
We are basically forced to use Time Warner as they are the only internet provider in our area that offers internet speeds higher than 4 mbps. Our service has been shoddy at best, they always claim its OUR equipment. So we decided to RENT a router/modem from them direct and guess what? Our services still rarely works. We paid for 15 Mbps but were only getting 10 for over a year, they claim someone there "forgot" to hit the switch. Our bill continuously increases for no reason. The people in customer service there are often rude and have no idea what they are talking about. I would go somewhere else if we were offered anything else.
Shelbie T.
Shelbie T.
Green Bay, WI
We did not have a choice of cable/internet provider. We live near a military base, which has a contract with Charter, so everywhere out in town has a contract with Time Warner Cable. So far, we have had a great experience. The installation was quick and easy, with friendly service. We have not had any outages and our internet is fast. They are upgrading current customers to much higher speeds later this year, however we are moving so we won't get to test it out!
Jess K.
Jess K.
Gardner, KS
My internet is it or miss. Most of the time I rarely get the speed I pay for. I was told TWC reps couldn't help me because I didn't rent their equipment. Now I do and the customer service reps try to figure out why I have poor wifi but rarely do I get a long term fix.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Lancaster, CA
I've had time Warner cable for about 6 months now and I would say I've been pretty happy. I have a bundle package so I have my internet, TV and landline through them. I think the price they charge it slightly high, but I think most companies are priced at about the same. I love their on-demand programming as its so convenient if you miss a show you can just watch it on demand (but unfortunately you do have to watch the commercials when you use it) I also recently downloaded the app when I forgot to record a show. I was able to record the show I wanted from the app when I was a way from my house! It was really cool!
Nissa C.
Nissa C.
Lexington, KY
I've never had internet connection problems with TWC. The speed is also adequate for my needs. I just can't understand how I am being charged over 70 dollars a month for their basic plan. They have continued to raise my prices after taking over Insight. My prices never rose in the many years that I had Insight. Within a couple months after TWC took over my bill almost doubled to what it used to be. I've been debating on switching to something more affordable.
Torey M.
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
If there was a way to give this a zero star rating, I would. I could go on and on about the ways that TWC has screwed us over, but that would take too much time. Buyer beware, they advertise commercials about caring and trying to get their reputation up, it's total crap!!!! They don't care about you, they just want your money. And their products are TERRIBLE! The ONLY reason we still have them is because they have a monopoly in our area. We can not wait to move!!
Cori M.
Cori M.
I hate using TWC, we use them as our internet provider for the time being, because google fiber hasn't arrived where we live yet, and other options are either not in the same price range for the value, or just not worth it. We would never bother using them for cable.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
San Marcos, TX
I have been a time warner cable customer for a while now. I enjoy the variety of channels that I am able to get with my plan but the internet service is a bit shifty. Some days are perfectly fine but other days, the internet seems like it doesn't want to work for me.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?