BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Mandy  .
Mandy .
San Antonio, TX
Fast internet. But with cable services you always are being upsold, and package prices are always more than advertised. I've always had problems with items being sent to me taking too long and/ or being sent wrong items. Never got credits I was supposed to receive.
Celeste L.
Celeste L.
Greenville, TX
When we moved to our current city I was excited to find we have Time Warner as a selection for provider. Their customer service is awesome, any problems we've had were resolved quickly and professionally, the value of packages is great, from their channel lineup to internet speeds. We've had hardly any technical problems, I really love their service! We've had many other cable providers in the past and Time Warner is the best by far!
Paige C.
Paige C.
Waterford, ME
In switching to TWC I was hoping for great things as I was told.
Once they had changed my service and we were up and running, they informed me I would not have a DVR service without paying $10 per room extra.
After being told this would be included I am not happy.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Time Warner has a monopoly on cable service in my area, so I only have them as an option. We cannot use dish services. We have gone through at least 6 Dave boxes because they always break down or run slow. When they did an audit of services and thought we were not paying enough, instead of calling or contacting us they just turned our services off. We had never made a late payment or anything, they just forced us to call to restart service for $40 more monthly. I think they are a terrible company and I wish they would get some competition in my area because I would jump ship so fast.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
The cable is fine. I like the channel selections & prices. However, our internet is horrible. It disconnects at least once a day & I have tried to get it fixed numerous times, but nothing works. I'm tired of calling the technician every time it disconnects. I am in school & rely heavily on the internet for my classes & TWC has made it extremely difficult to get my assignments done. I end up having to go to starbucks to use their wifi.
BettyJo W.
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH
Techie Expert
I HATE time warner. If i coukd give them zero stars i would. The prices constantly change. My bill is never the same and always higher when i don't purchase or add anything on. The internet is slow but we have "the fastest" and it goes out alot. The cable also goes out or has interuptions often. Our box messes up a lot and we havevto exchange it and reboot to a lot too. The digital cable is always pixilated and goin in and out.
Brent G.
Brent G.
Television is usually pretty reliable and internet has been reliable lately, but previously for almost a year, my internet speeds were nowhere near what they were supposed to be and whenever they would come out they couldn't ever fix it or tell me what was wrong.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Garfield Hts, OH
The service itself isn't too bad for data service. However, if you need customer service for any reason, you're in for a LOT of frustration. The customer service is terrible but I blame the company for that and not the agents themselves. The policies they have for their employees is terrible and overall the company has terrible practices and morals. I would go with a different provider if you are able but the internet is decent.
danielle b.
danielle b.
Creedmoor, NC
TWC services are mediocre at best. The services are always in an out. I am supposed to have the highest internet speed they have available however, it freezes, disconnects and is slow more often than not. The majority of the time the wi-fi function doesn't work.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
The internet actually works just fine most of the time. The reason for losing stars is the horrendous customer service. Forcing customers to wait on hold for extended amounts of time, being passed between techs and salespeople who cannot answer the simplest of questions is at the very least, bad business practice. Advertising prices online that will not be honored over the phone is ridiculous. Being late for/not making it to set up appointments is inexcusable. Unfortunately this is the only provider with decent service in the area, so I must continue to endure the abuse.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?