BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Madeleine B.
Emporia, KS
They have the services I need (high speed internet) in the area I live, so there's that. I use them because I have to - there isn't another option. If there were, I would take it in a minute. I can't stand the company.
Dionna S.
Fontana, CA
Generally I really like Time Warner. Whenever I call the people are super nice, my service hardly ever goes out. My only complaint is the price. I feel like my bill is always going up. I also feel like the on demand could be easier to use, I usually watch it on my ipad because it is such a pain on my TV.
Brenna M.
Their service and everything is alright. No issues, I just think their customer service is poor. To get a good price you have to pay for stuff you don't use.. I think if you don't want a phone it should lower your bill.
Isabel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Me and my family currently subscribed to time Warner Cable . Everything works for us cable and wifi Internet is always working it doesn't fail us. Customer service is good is not great cause sometimes they don't listen to what you tell them but other than that it's okay. I would recommend this to friends.
Allison B.
West Babylon, NY
I like it! We are from long island and now live in the city. TWC kicks optimums butt.
Better on demand, cheaper and the do not bar you from accessing HBO Go like cablevision/optimum does.
Sometimes the internet speeds are not what we pay for and we have to call. However the cable part of the package is amazing.
Alyssa S.
I use Time Warner because it is literally my only option in NYC. I hope to switch to a new provider as soon as one becomes available. I am not a fan of them at all. I am only giving them 2 stars instead of 1 because the two men they sent to set up the cable and internet were very polite and arrived on time.
Jessica K.
Spicewood, TX
I used to use AT&T which had excellent internet service but when I moved AT&T was not offered in my area. So I went with Time Warner..... The internet service sucks. Its more expensive and rarely has a good connection.
Deana C.
Holley, NY
Time Warner Cable has once again raised prices. With not many other options for a fast internet we are stuck paying whatever they decide to charge us. We don't get compensation if internet or television goes down unless it is out for a very long time. I am paying way too much for very basic cable and internet.
Brandy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Never had too many issues customer service wise or with our cable but our wifi can be pretty spotty at times even though we pay for the highest speed. We definitely have had better but for the price I'm not complaining.
LaBreshia H.
Greensboro , NC
Time warner is a pretty could company. They are somewhat pricey even with the bundles packages they offer. I do like the fact that I am not locked into a contract, which gives me the options to change my package at will.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?