BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Durham , NC
Time Warner Cables send a terrible amount of spam-y mail and I hate it. The automated customer service on the phone is a pain - wish I could talk to a real person. Their internet is descent, but I'm a future Google Fiber customer in the making.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Lorain, OH
It would be great if prices weren't going up constantly and they weren't such a monopoly in the area I live in. There isn't any other cable company and TWC knows that. Our prices rise an avg of $15-20 a year (not including taxes). I'ts ridiculous!
Nohelia V.
Nohelia V.
Out of all the cable companies I've used this one has to be the bet one ! I honestly wish they had time warner in Maryland ! But I started using this company when I moved to Texas and I love it ! The speed on the internet is great and it's cheap
Melanie  S.
Melanie S.
Lexington, KY
We liked this service ok when it was Insight but when it was bought by Time Warner it went downhill. We have internet service interruptions more often now. The price has gone up 2-3 times now for a total of at least $20 more than what we were paying with Insight. Just disappointing but there are not a lot of other options for our area, sadly.
Darsea C.
Darsea C.
Ottawa, OH
Have always used TWC for cable and internet. Fairly happy with our overall experience with them. Not a fan of the constantly raising prices for the same services- when the services don't improve or change with the price increase.
Heather G.
Heather G.
I pay for their highest mbp plan and I still get terrible signal. We can only use One or 2 devices with WiFi or loading takes forever. For quality the price is ridiculous. The customer service isn't the greatest. I wouldn't recommend time warner.
Brad H.
Brad H.
New customer with bad experience. when you call customer service they act like you don't know anything. they try and upsell everything. Even after the call I made they called back asking if I was sure I did not want to purchase something else.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Biddeford, ME
TWC is the worst provider. Their customer service is absolutely horrible. They raise their prices without notice then you have to deal with the terrible customer service department for hours. I actually believe Satin created TWC in order to make sure there is a constant flow of evil, hatred, and frustration pouring out of people who subscribe.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Weslaco, TX
So far we've had time warner for a few years, and even though their introductory prices are awesome they do tend to go up afterwards. I've managed to maintain a daily low price so far and hope it stays that way, if not I will change providers.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Time warner cable has fast internet and great TV but i do think there services is a little crappy and there prices are high as soon as your promotion is up your bill sky rockets and athats all the excuse they give you and its not really fair
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?