BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Albany, NY
Time warner cable definitely is the worst company ever. They're money hungry and charge you for absolutely everything. They are no help when it comes to customer service; they made you wait on hold for hours and they never came when they said they would come. They were awful.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Techie Expert
I've had TWC for over 8 years now. I do love their customer service. I have never had any issue's with that. My internet is a little slow in the upstairs master. We use them for cable, internet and phone. My kids and I love the online streaming from time warner. Plus we have all downloaded the TWC app. It is great for when the kids are using the TV and I want to watch something while doing the dishes or cooking. Also when we are not home, there are still channels available, and you can always watch on demand channels and your dvr. I only gave 4 stars because, I wish they had better promotions, it seems as though my bill is growing and growing annually. We have been loyal, I feel like they should take that into consideration. One great thing I can say about them is, I received a promotion in the mail, for a year free of Showtime and TMC and I am now addicted to the Affair, so when that promotion ends, I may have to add it to my bill. Over all pretty satisfied.
Isabel I.
Isabel I.
I've had a router for wireless internet with Time Warner Cable for about a year and a half and have never had any problems. Whenever I've called customer service to make payments or to ask a question there's always very little wait time and the customer service agents are always efficient and professional and helpful.
jena e.
jena e.
Techie Expert
They are the only company who will service my area. They are expensive and always raise the prices. They have quoted me one price just to turn around and add on other charges. I'm also always having internet issues which are never corrected. I would avoid if possible.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Best internet ever! I find it does slow down in the middle of the night when I'm up on my phone. Other than that I absolutely love it! We stream our TV plus all of us use our phones constantly and don't find problems. It's a fast speed internet highly recommend! Already have my bfs mom switching over from Verizon!
Darcee M.
Darcee M.
San Antonio, TX
Great experience with TWC after the initial set up which required a reschedule because the house was not wired for TWC. They charged me upfront for services that I had not yet used, but, I have had no issues since. Fast reliable internet and cable services that are on par with what I expect from a cable company.
Fran C.
Fran C.
Summerville, SC
Time Warner is basically the only company I get at my house for cable & internet. We have the best internet they offer, and it still isn't the best! Wish we could have a few different companies to choose from but oh well. The cable is fine, just think if we're paying that much for Internet, it'd be amazing
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Sturtevant, WI
What's upsetting is the monopoly they've got in small communities in southeastern county. Literally, we've no other choice and we're stuck paying whatever prices that they charge, as there's no competition. The cable service, being all digital, is unreliable. The boxes freeze constantly.

That said, the Internet's decent.
Joy O.
Joy O.
Channel selection is good and prices are also pretty good - but Time Warner is really the only option where I live. I would rate higher if it wasn't for customer service and billing. We constantly had issues with our bills (being charged for services we no longer had) and it never really seemed to get resolved quickly. We moved to Boston for a few years and just moved home a few months ago. I just received notice in the mail TW sent me to collections for $50?! I see they are back to same old same old. I have no idea where to begin to rectify this new nightmare. I haven't even lived here for two years much less have their service! I give them one star because I like how much space is on my DVR and I don't need a huge digital cable box to run every TV in my house unlike my old
Provider, charter.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Rochester, NY
Time Warner Cable is okay. It's very tricky to get anyone out to service your device. Luckily I live very close to their local branch so usually I pay them a visit if I am having trouble because I know it will be less work. It's not the most fun way to spend an afternoon, but at least my cable gets fixed.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?