BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jay B.
Winston Salem, NC
Time Warner Cable is okay. We ended up switching Cable over to DirectTV and it was better in my opinion. We have internet with Time Warner but we've been having connectivity issues between the first floor and second floor.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
Outrageous prices but decent internet speed and nice variety of television and bundle packages. DVR service however is terrible. Only records two programs at once. Doesn't always record according to your settings. Fast forward and rewind functions are quirky. Customer service is usually pretty good when needed.
Alex W.
Gibsonville, NC
I don't usually have problems with my internet. Of course an outage can happen, but I can't recall one that was really life shattering and lasted more than an afternoon. I've had an overall good experience with the company.
Margaret C.
Bronx, NY
I tried almost all cable companies but TWC really gave me the best deal. My previous company gave me a much lower speed for almost twice the price. I was shocked when I got TWC and my videos loaded so fast. I recomment TWC.
Celesta D.
Los Angeles, CA
Time Warner is a decent provider. We rarely had an issue with them. I love the On-demand option. It just became too expensive without doing much to justify the ever increasing rate. We since have switched over to Direct TV.
Katie S.
El Paso , TX
Just switched over from ATT. So far so good. I haven't had any issues. I had to switch providers because i live on a mountain with an arroyo behind me so I'd lose service a lot. So I'm hoping all goes well this new provider.
Angela C.
Cincinnati, OH
Everything is average for time warner cable. The internet always goes out when someone is using the phone just like the old days lol. The TV seems fine until every once in a while it'll go out for hours. Sometimes it will make weird screeching noises. No matter how much a worker comes out here it'll never be fixed
Anusha V.
We have Internet and landline connection. We have no other choice for out location and forced to get this. International calling is only 10$ per month with the local calling. I love this package and will recommend to others. Internet we use powerful modem and router for our big house other wise it's not good
Kristen E.
Kansas City, MO
I really do not like Time Warner Cable...way over priced and the service does not function as well as promised. additionally, my bill is always fluctuating, usually in the upwards direction...looking to change services soon.
Samantha M.
Time Warner cable is my current internet provider. I don't like their customer service at all, it's very unprofessional. I pay for this service just because it has been by far the cheapest in price than any other company.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?