BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Nissa C.
Nissa C.
Lexington, KY
I've never had internet connection problems with TWC. The speed is also adequate for my needs. I just can't understand how I am being charged over 70 dollars a month for their basic plan. They have continued to raise my prices after taking over Insight. My prices never rose in the many years that I had Insight. Within a couple months after TWC took over my bill almost doubled to what it used to be. I've been debating on switching to something more affordable.
Torey M.
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
If there was a way to give this a zero star rating, I would. I could go on and on about the ways that TWC has screwed us over, but that would take too much time. Buyer beware, they advertise commercials about caring and trying to get their reputation up, it's total crap!!!! They don't care about you, they just want your money. And their products are TERRIBLE! The ONLY reason we still have them is because they have a monopoly in our area. We can not wait to move!!
Cori M.
Cori M.
I hate using TWC, we use them as our internet provider for the time being, because google fiber hasn't arrived where we live yet, and other options are either not in the same price range for the value, or just not worth it. We would never bother using them for cable.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
San Marcos, TX
I have been a time warner cable customer for a while now. I enjoy the variety of channels that I am able to get with my plan but the internet service is a bit shifty. Some days are perfectly fine but other days, the internet seems like it doesn't want to work for me.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Mililani, HI
The reason for the 3 star rating is due to having cable box issues. The remote they give is so insane. In order to control the volume you have to push the aux button first then adjust the volume, if you want to switch channels you have to push the cable button first then the channel buttons, if you want to control the TV you have to push the TV button first. You also have to be standing right in front of the cable box pointing the remote directly at it or it won't work. It's pretty frustrating and annoying. There's also a lag after pushing the remote buttons. I don't get why it can't just be easier!
Alix D.
Alix D.
TW has good services available, such as ability to watch Netflix, record shows, etc. When you click from one screen to the next, there is a bit of a lag time and the internet package is not as fast as some of the other ones that are offered through other services. Also, clicking to get to the next screen is not always user friendly. For example, you think you are supposed to click "OK" to advance to the next screen to see a recorded show's options, but instead it just starts the show and you were actually supposed to use the arrow button. Obvious things are harder to get to. Good customer service though.
Kimber R.
Kimber R.
Norwalk, OH
Time Warner Cable is really the only option available in my college town. I am currently signed up for a triple play package because it was cheaper than just getting Internet and cable, but don't use the phone. The 30 Mbps internet works great, we only have occasional trouble. We also have the regular 200+ channel HD cable box without DVR. The box gives me tons of problems. It freezes when using the guide or is just awfully slow. It also likes to randomly reset itself in the middle of shows. Customer service is terrible, but the technicians always go above and beyond for us if we need to make an appointment.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Honestly if I didn't have to use cable in order to have television I wouldn't use it through their price and that's the biggest issue that I have with them is their price and they're always trying to upsell you trying to go to more and their customer service stinks
Corrin G.
Corrin G.
Eastlake, OH
Service is slow. Asked the same things multiple times. Very rude agents. Made my payment to the wrong account by their fault because they changed the business and residential phone prompt. High priced and slow internet. Never offered a compt for their issues and always try to fix your issues by making you go to one of their store to replace your modem. I would not even keep this service. I only do because it is the only providers in my area!
Mandy  .
Mandy .
San Antonio, TX
Fast internet. But with cable services you always are being upsold, and package prices are always more than advertised. I've always had problems with items being sent to me taking too long and/ or being sent wrong items. Never got credits I was supposed to receive.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?