BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Pamela L.
Utica, NY
I have had Time Warner Cable for a long time now. I have tried other cable companies, and no other has given my service like TWC. I always end up going back to TWC. TWC is affordable and I enjoy all the stations they offer.
Amaris L.
Bellflower, CA
They provide good service but they can be pricey. Their "promotions" only last 1 year after that the price goes and you have to call them. Sometimes the Internet service does slow down but I just reset my modem and it's back to normal.
Samantha L.
Kernersville
Where do I begin !? Bad customer service bad service. Cable constantly loading. Internet is so so. Lied to multiple times rates raised immensely without notice. One reason I have it is because I don't get fios where I live
Shannon H.
Temple, TX
Time Warner has improved a lot over the past few years. They have affordable plans and are typically very helpful when you call customer service. They also own up if they were in the wrong about something and take strides to make everything right. I would totally recommend them. Better than Comcast, for sure.
Kristen B.
Plain City, OH
TWC is the only option we have in our area. When your things work, everything is fine. When you have issues, they seem to work the SLOWEST and without any rush. They aren't terrible, but they aren't the worst. At least the signal is still there if there is a storm unlike if you have satellite and it storms outside.
Kala M.
Lexington, KY
I like our cable/ internet deal through time warner. We got a good package for a good price. We do often have technical issues. With the service though but the customer service is really good about taking care of everything.
Kat G.
San Antonio, TX
Charge too much for services, cable is always going out or the box messes up and they just find something to blame it on they can never hold their own accountability. Wish there was a cheaper package without cutting so much
Erin A.
Baldwinsville , NY
We haven't had many problems with our Time Warner Cable service, good consistent streaming throughout the 2+ years we've used them. My only complaint is that our bill went up around $20 after the first year with no notice.
Jacky M.
Dallas, TX
So far I have love time warners service they have truly always satisfied me with there service. I never get outages and their internet it very fast. If I have parties everyone is able to hook to the wifi and stream anything!
Jay B.
Winston Salem, NC
Time Warner Cable is okay. We ended up switching Cable over to DirectTV and it was better in my opinion. We have internet with Time Warner but we've been having connectivity issues between the first floor and second floor.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?