BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Laura T.
San Diego, CA
One of the only companies in my area. Their service is pretty decent. It'd only failed us a few times, but their customer service could use improvement. They always have us waiting a few days longer than what they quote us for.
Moriah L.
Buffalo , NY
This company has good customer service when they want to but sometimes they hang up on me. They have refused a lot of promotions and have raised my prices. They have not met my expectations I am disappointed by their services
Sierrah G.
Columbus, OH
I'm not impressed by Time Warner Cable. If I had the ability to switch, I definitely would. I currently live in an apartment and we are required to use Time Warner. We always have issues with the internet going offline and the cable seems to be a constant issue. The programs will freeze and then they will have no sound.
Julie M.
Toledo, OH
I am a college student and we just use Internet through time warner. They are for the most part reliable but the internet at times goes in and out. However time warner is quick and easy to work with if there ever is a problem.
Kate H.
RENSSELAER, NY
Overall I have had a pretty decent experience with Time Warner Cable. I have had some great customer service from them! They tend to be very responsive on the phone and able to help easily over the phone in many circumstances!
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
Terrible customer service. On more than one occasion we have gotten out bill and have had services added to our account that we never asked for and have no idea why they are there. We dropped them for cable and if we had another option in our area for Internet we would have it. The quality really isn't that great either.
Brittany P.
Kenosha , WI
They are probably one of the best companies I have gone with, but I do run into issues here and there. It's to be expected with cable companies, but they do a decent job at getting things back up and running when they go wrong!
Tim B.
I live in maine. This means that we don't get the latest and greatest anything until light years after everyone. That being said I have had nothing but good relations with my local time Warner office. The tech that came out when I had problems was knowledgeable and answered all my question patiently and clearly.
Robert L.
Fort Edward, NY
Time Warner is the cable provider the devil himself would chose. Crap service, semi adequate cable supply, sketchy internet and high prices. I have no choice but time warner where I live, but if you do, go with somebody else.
Darcel D.
Durham, NC
We have had Time Warner Cable for 2 years and the service has been horrible. Customer service isn't helpful with explaining the monthly fluctuations in monthly bills and will often lie to you to get you to keep your service.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?