BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Eva C.
Eva C.
Techie Expert
Biggest load of garbage. Your rates will start at 40 dollars for just internet and that's supposed to stay at that price for a full year. Well during the second month they apply hidden fees and back the price up to 80 dollars.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Time Warner Cable is a great cable company. They are very user friendly. They offer lots of shows and their online services are great. The only problem I have is that you cannot use your TWC login to watch ABC shows online.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
Twc has always been my go to cable provider no matter where i have moved. Pro: tons of channels, occasional promos cons: without those promos very expensive for "basic" cable, glitches too much and always having problems.
Hollie S.
Hollie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Time Warner Cable is okay... it's hard to review a company that has basically held a Monopoly in my area for quite some time. There is another company that offers DSL, but can only get speeds up to 3mbps. Time Warner can go up to around 50 mbps - as I use my internet to watch television, I need good speeds for clear HD streaming. The downside in addition to being a monopoly is they are somewhat high priced and the bandwith bottlenecks (at least in my neighborhood). It is not unusual for web pages to load slowly and my online streaming to lose its HD (which isn't *really* HD but still looks better) during peak times - when I ask Time Warner about this, they just say that when multiple people are using the same node that it bogs the internet down. So I pay for 30 mbps... but I don't think I actually get those speeds... I've planned on downsizing in the near future. When the DSL company brings upgraded service to my neighborhood, I may even switch.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Los Angeles, CA
I give Time Warner Cable 3 stars because first off, the cable is great. On demand is a plus, if I missed a show I can go on "On Demand" and watch the show I was unable to watch the minute it aired. But lately, "On Demand" has not been working also which is grinding my gears! Moving on... The internet. Well, well, well... How can I start? The internet is great (sometimes) but other times it has its days where it feels like not working properly which gives me NO internet access. So, when the internet is acting up, the landline as well won't work! This is an issue Time Warner Cable needs to fix. Obviously this bill is not cheap! So much money is spent on the bill that the service we pay for does not even work the way it is supposed to.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Dallas, TX
I think time warner is good, but not great. It didn't quite meet my expectations because I liked Comcast/Verizon better. The customer service has been wonderful and I'd recommend it to others if you live in the region.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Van Nuys, CA
Basically I have been a slave to TimeWarner since I live in the so cal valley and am extremely limited in my cable/internet providers ( especially if your credit it not great, which mine is not). Aside from the cable service constantly being interrupted especially in the nighttime hours of 10-3 am, they have some of the worst customer service I have ever received. Everyone from the customer service reps who "claim that they'll call me back" and never do, to the installer who literally left for a piece mid install to NEVER RETURN AGAIN. Then when I called TW they could not even get a hold of the installer because they were "contracted". I will work on my credit so I don't have ONLY TW to choose from. If you can avoid it, avoid it.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Hemet, CA
I'm staying with time warner, they are the only bundle out there with NO Contract. Don't think because they don't have you in a contract that they could care less about you. I have had them for years and years abd they always work with me and are super helpful. I've got tons of promotions and help.
nicole.lobascio.7
nicole.lobascio.7
New York
Barely works without broadcasting issues and the company is constantly adding new charges and increasing monthly rates for services and equipment that used to be included in the monthly packages for cable and Internet. This company treats new customers better than its loyal long-time customers. I had to fight tooth & nail for TWC to rectify a billing issue because I was not charged the price promised to me by the sales associate when I moved and signed up for a new packaged. The hold times and runaround was so outrageously long, I probably spent a good 16-24 hours trying to resolve an error made on their end. Thankfully I reached a helpful manager after 6 months of collection calls. My credit report was also affected when TWC continued to bill me
for services after I told them I was moving and to cut my service off at my old address. They insisted that I had to show them a copy of my new lease, which seams ridiculous because I notified them before I moved. They should be investigated by the Better Business Bureau for questionable business practices. I'm giving them one star because I like the new DVR equipment (which allows me to record up to 6 shows at once).
Kirsten A.
Kirsten A.
Lake Geneva
Time Warner Cable is now Spectrum, spectrum raised the rates for subpar services and does not have a friendly customer service on the phone. Being that they are the only provider in my area I am stuck with them.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?