BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Huntington Beach, CA
Oh how I hate Time Warner. Their customer service is a nightmare and their service isn't much better. My Internet service costs a mini fortune and is mediocre at best. Had a technician come out and he ran tests and changed a few things...which helped the speed, but it's far from lightening fast. I would absolutely switch carriers if I was able to.
Emily H.
Emily H.
I wish we didn't have to use Time Warner, but nothing else is really available. It's the fastest, I suppose, in our area, but it's still not the greatest speed I've ever seen! We run a podcast network, stream lots of Netflix, and blog, and so we need super fast internet. While it doesn't always deliver, it is at least pretty good customer support.
Alejandro P.
Alejandro P.
Hialeah, FL
I'm honestly extremely unhappy with my cable service. It seems to be getting more expensive but I'm losing more channels and shows than gaining. Customer service is slow and not helpful at all. I've never made a late payment or not paid in full and I've always been a loyal customer. It's sad to see what these big companies do to the little people.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Itssss alright, very expensive, God forbid you have more than one tv. I don't love that you need a box for each tv.. It's annoying makes dish a little more worth it. Cable and the picture is fine though. Also I feel like he box we have is 100 hrs and and the remote don't work great, I felt like when we got it they gave us the oldest box they had.
Celine L.
Celine L.
Overall Time Warner is pretty good. At times they do have their hiccups. For example the area I was staying in was experiecing problems. At that time i really needed internet to do work. It took them a little while to fix it and there was no customer serivice available but for the most part they're pretty fast. I think fios is much better though
Doris P.
Doris P.
Avon, OH
The service is good. Customer service is very helpful. Like the fact your not tied into a contract. Can change your viewing pleasure at anytime by adding or deleting a paid program. The 50mb internet service is great for operating multiple devices and I can trouble shoot my problems on line. Also like all the features provided for my home phone.
Lii C.
Lii C.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner cable is a racket. The service is awful and expensive. the customer service is non-existent. Hold times are outrageous. Although most are pleasant once they arrive, technicians pay absolutely no mind to the scheduled appointment times. They never have the correct orders when they come. If you have other options in your area, DO THAT!
Julia D.
Julia D.
San Diego, CA
Time Warner Cable has really gone downhill. When my family and I first got it, it was amazing (this was about 5 years ago), but now it is extremely slow. Whether one device is being used or many, it always seems to be very laggy. We have called many times to complain, but nothing gets better. I would recommend AT&T and DirectTV together instead.
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
El Monte, CA
I was a costumer for 2 yrs and sadly I just canceled. I'm very disappointed at how high their prices have gone up. I was a very happy costumer till I saw how high my bill went I went from paying 70 bucks to almost 150 that is insane. I still receive their internet because they have good service and luckily the prices have hiked up much as cable.
Kenneth Y.
Kenneth Y.
Forest Hills, NY
I've had Time Warner Cable in NYC and in Buffalo NY. TWC is absolutely terrible in NYC and has customer service reps who have no clue what they're talking about. Their service is unreliable and works whenever it wants to. The only reason why it gets two stars is because it is decent in Buffalo. I haven't had to contact them for a couple months.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?