BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lexus A.
Lexus A.
Lenexa, KS
It's not the fastest and there have been multiple issues with our internet going in and out but for the price it's really not that bad. I've only had to call them once for assistance and they did listen to what I had to say but in the process they tried to get me to add on their other services. Not the worst, but far from the best.
Misty P.
Misty P.
Sidney, NY
I have never hand any problems with this company besides their constant price hikes. The internet contection is unremarkable! In fact, I am typing this right now outside on my padio using my wireless connection. I always recommend Time Warner Cable of Dish because you get MORE than for what you pay for and the service is top notch!
Lada D.
Lada D.
Austin, TX
I watch a lot of the shows on my computer -- when the app works it is great. Sadly often the app looses channels, or thinks I have moved outside of my home network. I am also not very pleased with the packages available. Wake up TWC -- noone cares about a home phone anymore, and your bundles with internet only are pathetically bad.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Bristol, wi
I don't think I've ever met a cable company I liked. TWC is no exception. It's difficult to reach customer service in times of need, our service isn't reliable, and often times shows will be choppy or pixelated. Prices have gotten out of control - really considering dropping them and switching to internet based streaming services.
Chrystie D.
Chrystie D.
GARLAND, TX
Techie Expert
I love this company I'm with this company right now I got services with them about 2 years ago and I've been with them ever since they have the best customer service ever and they are very affordable the always working with you to meet your demands the always trying to give you a good deal and yes I would most definitely recommend
Channon M.
Channon M.
West Monroe, NY
Time Warner is very hit or miss. There have been times when our internet is just complete and total trash, and when I have reached out to get an answer as to why, the response has been "we are having some outages in your area, please stand by". I'm sorry but that is not helpful, especially when i pay so much for cable and internet
Linda C.
Linda C.
Waldo, OH
We have been customers of Time Warner Cable for well over 20 years. They are consistent and rarely do we have to call technical support. We use them for TV, phone and internet. We don't have to worry about losing connectivity during storms. The four stars is because when we DO have to call customer service, the wait is very long.
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Austin, TX
I have had Time Warner cable for the past year. I am not a fan. The cable menus are not easy to use. Also the internet is not great either. Unfortunately, we can't get dish because of the way our house is situated so I am forced to use Time Warner. We are getting Google Fiber in our neighborhood and I can't wait to switch over.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Burleson, TX
Compared to other cable providers twc has better pricing for the amount of stations you get and WiFi plus phone. We Thought it was awesome the home phone caller ID shows on the TV in every room so don't have to run on some phone calls when telemarketers call and not Goin to the phone just to see who's calling bc it's on the tv!
Elisha E.
Elisha E.
Mount Orab, OH
Our service is pretty good with little issue. Our tv never goes out not even when its storms, now our phone and internet is a different story. Our internet goes out serval times a month and our phone you can be on the phone talking next thing you know you've lost the call and the pricing is outrageous after your contract is up.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?