BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Elaine L.
Redlands, CA
We just changed over from Verizon/Frontier. I knew we wouldn't like them since my parents had them already for years. I like how we can watch TV any where we go. So I only have the boxes downstairs. I use my chrome cast to watch TV from my tablet in my bedroom. It works very well and on the go to the beach even.
Morgan D.
I have had both positive and negative experiences with Time Warner Cable. Overall, I feel that our internet is just ok. Our internet does go down fairly often, but most of the time, it's usually not for too long. We continue to stick with TWC because I have heard several complaints about other companies as well.
Xen N.
Hebron, OH
Due to lack of options, I never have any other choice. Better than satellite. Wishing I had better FIOS in my area too. They just merged with another company so who knows, maybe they will sink to the ranks of comcast and I will finally be able to understand every Customer Service Horror story I read on Buzzfeed.
Gwen F.
Time warner cable is the main provider where I live. The services overall are fine however the prices are extreme and when you add other TVs to your account they don't pick up all the channels. Customer service can be difficult to work with since many of the person's that answer the call have very heavy accents.
Karly R.
You get some good channels with the basic monthly plan. It's not the holy grail of cable TV though, when you think you have a lot of channels you really don't because the better channels are only available at an extra charge. Apart from that, I do think they do have some good promotional bundles once in a while.
Nella k.
Cincinnati, OH
I've had time Warner cable for my cable and internet for nearly ten years. I'm the past the service hasn't been great but in the last year it has really improved. My internet very rarely goes out and is has very quick download speeds. Although they may be a bit pricey, over all I am very pleased with my service.
Darian D.
I am not a fan of Time Warner Cable. I used to have them for cable and I was not impressed. We currently use them for internet because they are the only provider we can get in our location. The internet is spotty and works when it wants to. We have called several times to try and get it fixed but it never works.
rubi f.
Oxnard, CA
We had Time Warner Cable for eight years now and we really hadn't had any problems with it. We pay for the channels or bundle we want and the internet speed we want. We have the highest speed they offer and it is actually really fast even with six people using devices all at the same time. I would recommend it.
Bryan B.
Kent
Honestly I've never been too happy with any cable company. The thing with time warner is that when you complain they typically treat you well. And we all know the drama with terrible internet service and trying to get the company to help you. I hate time warner, but at least their customer service doesn't suck.
Lisa P.
Wellsville, NY
I am not the biggest fan of the Time Warner Internet in our area. It is rather expensive, but I have to pay the high price, due to it being the only internet in my area. The customer service is horrible. You have to speak to a foreigner, and can't understand a word they are saying, and they can't understand me!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?