BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
Just made the switch from Direct TV to Time Warner and so far I'm not so sure about it. Sounded like a great deal over the phone. The idea was to save money. but not sacrifice the channels we love. We lost lots of the channels we like. Feel like we are still spending way too much to watch the few channels that we do. Planning to go cable free soon.
Kenneth Y.
Buffalo, NY
I've had Time Warner Cable in NYC and in Buffalo NY. TWC is absolutely terrible in NYC and has customer service reps who have no clue what they're talking about. Their service is unreliable and works whenever it wants to. The only reason why it gets two stars is because it is decent in Buffalo. I haven't had to contact them for a couple months.
Jordan F.
Astoria, NY
I have been a happy Time Warner Cable customer for 2+ years now. Other than pricing, it truly is an amazing service. They have multiple bundles available for different types of people, as well as individual services. Representatives are always more than eager to help whether it be in person, over the phone, online or through a social media platform.
Natalie G.
Inglewood, CA
I have time Warner Internet. I'm not 100% happy with it. The connection is a bit spotty and doesn't always work when I'm upstairs in my home. It's functional but takes a bit too long to connect at times. It used to work perfectly and these issues have only been within the last 6 months. I may need to have a technician come by to see what's changed.
Priscilla S.
El Monte, CA
I was a costumer for 2 yrs and sadly I just canceled. I'm very disappointed at how high their prices have gone up. I was a very happy costumer till I saw how high my bill went I went from paying 70 bucks to almost 150 that is insane. I still receive their internet because they have good service and luckily the prices have hiked up much as cable.
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA
I haven't had Time Warner for too long but I like the price. It's definitely lower than any other internet company I've used in the past. I think it's a little slower than it claims to be but I haven't had any major problems with it! I like that there are hot spots around the city that I can connect to when I'm not at home, instead of using my data.
Josie B.
McAllen, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
I've never been disappointed with my actual Time Warner services, but my experience with some of the contract workers has been somewhat negative. I once had to have a line installed in the ground 3 different times because it wasn't placed deep enough and kept rising up out of the ground. Actually cable, Internet, and phone services have been GREAT!
kerry k.
San Diego, CA
Absolutely the worst. Service is terrible, cuts out all the time, never runs at full speed. Every time we've called customer service they either refuse to help, or say the problem is on our end. Last year, we spent 2 straight months where we lost connection for 2-3 hours every evening, and they insisted it was on our end. Changed out EVERYTHING, router, modem, devices, cables, everything and the problem still wasn't resolved. They continued to insist it was "on our end".
M H.
Actually, I deal with the local Charter Communication which is part of Time Warner Cable. I only have their internet service because the cable services price always goes up. Their internet service is actually pretty high compare to what other nearby cities have to offer. The speed is better than what the other local company offers but it is still slower than what was advertised. Another word, if an other company like AT&T, comcast, or verizon comes to town, I will probably jump ship.
Brooke F.
Willow Spring, NC
Time warner has the worst customer service frame of mind ever. They rope new customers in with great rates, but they hike up the prices three times as much and don't think you are ever going to get another good deal, even when you have been a loyal customer for years! Got the Amazon Fire TV, kept my internet and dumped the cable! Couldn't be happier
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?