BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Irene C.
Irene C.
Milwaukee, WI
I am paying twice as much for a modem and the internet keeps going down or going slow. Even if I wanted to call the customer service line it takes me over an hour to get anyone on the phone and than they play phone tag with you for another thirty minutes. Not worth the effort
Katie S.
Katie S.
Waxahachie, TX
We are currently trying to find a new company. Here is why:
They are tricky and full of lies. They tell you a "set price, that is not going to change" then after about a year it starts to jump. We finally had to have our cable turned off. Our bill was close to $100+ what we where originally priced. We kept the Internet on (until we find a new company) and we still see a fluctuating price and our service is in and out. Oh and customer service? Don't waste your time. They are no help and you will spend hours on the phone.
Celly w.
Celly w.
Van Nuys, CA
The representatives are usually great with the exception of the more than one handful of representatives that I have run into to make me get 99% through the cancellation process. Their free public wifi if you are an account holder has only worked on three occasions in all of the 5 years that I have been with the company. Their rates are questionable and their internet is spotty sometimes. I do have a great price right now and they have responded to my issues adequately when a tech is needed. They are usually willing to work with their customers, but the first two people you speak to usually aren't much help and climbing up the ladder for a resolution/sufficient response is sometimes needed.
Charisma J.
Charisma J.
Ridgewood, NY
They have pretty good service but their prices are ridiculous after the promotional prices have ended. I wish they would have people on staff after hours in case a customer really needs to get them on the phone; and I don't mean someone in a different state/country than I am.
Shelbi R.
Shelbi R.
I've had better internet service providers. I think it may be the company that isn't good though to be honest. When we first had TWC installed, they charged us ridiculous amounts just for having someone come install the box. We quickly dropped them for cable and went with Direct Tv, so sad they don't have Internet out where we are though. On another occasion, our internet was being weird, we called and they were rude about our problem giving us sass and the call dropped several times while we waited. I truly despise TWC.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Time Warner Cable has the fastest internet I have ever experienced. However, sometimes the cable has its ups and downs. For example, suddenly we can't watch certain channels so we have to wait about 10 mins to an hour for it to come back. But, I do love that they have an extensive list of free movies to watch! For me that kind of balances out the troubles with some channels going down once in a while. Overall, they're a pretty good service and their prices are reasonable for such great quality internet and freebies.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
Time Warner is the only company available where I live, so I suppose that's why the customer service is so awful: because they can get away with it. The internet was extremely slow for months and would always randomly disconnect. I got a landline because I get bad cell reception at my house and I tried for WEEKS to get someone to help me set it up. I was told via an online customer service reps multiple times that someone would help me and no one ever did, I eventually figured it out myself. Worst service ever.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Cincinnati, OH
It is okay. it works for what we need it for, but i feel like the on-demand stuff is rather slow to load. it is also definitely overpriced because they have a monopoly in my area which i think its a rip off. i am currently greatly considering getting rid of cable completely.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
Time Warner Cable provides both my cable and internet services. Throughout the past 3 years I have chosen multiple services ranging from DVR in 2 rooms, DVR in one room, Digital Cable, Extra channels including HBO, Starz, and Cinemax, to basic cable, and two different wifi features.

I have had a few minor issues with time warner cable such as services going down, but every time I contact the customer service, my problem is always resolved quickly with respect and kindness from their employees.
Mariadna C.
Mariadna C.
Dallas, TX
Their customer service isn't always the best, but they are very accommodating once you get someone who actually knows what they're doing. It's always a hit or a miss. I've never really had an issue with the cable itself, other than the cable boxes needing to be replaced, but their internet service sucks. Lately it's been super laggy and I'm on their highest speed plan. It's so annoying to pay that much money without getting what you pay for. Seriously considering changing companies this year.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?