BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
Is pick twc over any other company any day. It's very fast. I'm currently on 50mbs and it works perfectly fine. Customer service are also very nice and helpful. It's absolutely affordable and worth it if you use the Internet a lot!
Julieana F.
Kaneohe , Hi
I like this cable company but sometimes I have issues with the cable box i don't know if it's just the area I'm in or the actual company/box itself but overall I like it and the on demand channels have a pretty large section
Ashley C.
Glenburn, ME
Time warner cable is my only option for internet where I live. If I had ANY other option I would not be using them. They constantly up the price and the Internet is slow and shady at best. They have the worst customer service I have ever experienced. If you have any other option pick them and do NOT go with time warner
Jessica P.
Independence , KY
I am very disappointed with them. We've been customers for almost 10 years and recently my bill went up. I found out they are offering for a new customers pretty much half of the price I am paying for the same service. I honestly feel like they don't value its customers. We are currently looking for another provider.
Daniela H.
Corpus Christi, TX
Overpriced "standard package" internet with poor service. Same internet speed costs less with other companies. TWC has too many issues and costs too much for what it's worth. Only gets two stars because it's the only internet company in my area, which is probably why it can get away with being so bad at such a high cost.
Alexandra R.
Tonawanda, NY
Great speeds, great quality for streaming new movies and keeping up with TV shows. customer service has been great so far. paying our bill is easy, and we don't feel pressured to constantly upgrade or add new things to our current set up.
Tanya B.
Charlotte, NC
I hate TW. The connection is shotty at best. The used decade old AT&T wires to run our internet through and so it goes out all the time. Still haven't come out to rerun new lines. Customer Service is a joke. Google Fiber has been installing wires in my neighborhood the last few days and we can't wait to dump time warner.
Laura T.
San Diego, CA
One of the only companies in my area. Their service is pretty decent. It'd only failed us a few times, but their customer service could use improvement. They always have us waiting a few days longer than what they quote us for.
Maria O.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I had never heard of this company.Until move I moved to tx.I really like it.They have good TV and Internet packages.They have good prices too.I have the bundle Internet ,cable and phone.So far I really like it alot.No complains.
Sierrah G.
Columbus, OH
I'm not impressed by Time Warner Cable. If I had the ability to switch, I definitely would. I currently live in an apartment and we are required to use Time Warner. We always have issues with the internet going offline and the cable seems to be a constant issue. The programs will freeze and then they will have no sound.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?