BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Hollie S.
North Myrtle Beach, SC
I am at my boyfriend's house 99% of my time and the internet here is terrible. He is a PC gamer and usually when he is playing, I am on my smartphone. If we are on at the same time, his games will lag and my apps will not load properly. If he were to increase his plan with the company for more internet, his bill nearly doubles.
Jeri J.
Fort Hood , TX
Techie Expert
Time Warner cable and internet is pretty ok. The only movie channels were offered in our package was Epix which doesn't give great movie choices. The internet is wonderful. I enjoy the fast speed and no problems with it dropping.
Courtney C.
When the service is actually working, it's great! However, it's a nightmare to deal with customer service when there is an issue. You're better off just sitting in the dark and winging it than calling for any kind of support.
Katie D.
Raleigh, Nc
If I could put doesn't less than one star I would! they are awful to deal with ! if there are any problems might as well block off the whole day because the chances of speaking with a real person is slim to none! they are terrible!
M B.
Time Warner is the worst. If there was any other suitable option, I would switch in a heartbeat. We pay a fortune for terrible service. Our internet is spotty at best. It is often completely out. We average between 4-6Mbps. Far below what we pay for. Their customer service is appalling. If I could rate them zero stars I would.
Emmah D.
Fryeburg, ME
I've had their internet for awhile and it works pretty well. I just recently got their cable service and I like it for the most part. It's definitely cheaper than DirecTV, but could do some work in the menu section and other areas.
Crystal W.
Siloam, NC
Not a fan of Time Warner. I only continue to use them because they are the only internet provider in my area. They constantly raise rates without telling you and if you only want one service (Internet for me), it is more expensive.
Lisa S.
Warren, OH
Time Warner Cable is a good company but every year the prices go up or they'll take channels off basic cable and put it on digital trying to make you rent another digital box. Way to go Time Warner. No wonder your loosing customers
Nicole Y.
I recently closed an account with TWC that I barely had for 2 months . Their prices are ridiculous for the packages . Customer service was absolutely horrible , I tried canceling my account for over a month before they finally closed it , oh and continued billing me from the day I made the 1st call till the closing, never again
Ashley S.
Louisville, KY
I've used TWC ever since they bought out Insight. I do like them better than insight. The website is a lot better and easier to use. My guide messes up a lot of and I have to reset the cable box often. My internet rarely has issue.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?